FRANCE

I dedicate this thread to the biggest cucks in Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gqH_0LPVoho
youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk
aphec.tem-tsp.eu/?article376
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-18519395
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First your men fought each other on the seas, across continents and in your homes of Europe...

Now you banter on chinese imageboards..

English ((((((music)))))):
youtube.com/watch?v=gqH_0LPVoho

Why not fight? I don't understand this picture.

In France paternity testing is banned. This fact makes it literally a cucked nation. The textbook definition of a cucked nation; an objecively cucked nation.

Damn!

It's not banned retard

Its the same here and in most places. You might find its worded very jewishly and is also banned in the US.

Lmao you people are fucked.

maybe he has a knife on his right hand.
Would you swing at him and risk getting stabbed?

The question is: why not run?

The biggest cucks are British trash who commit hate crimes against fellow whites of other ethnicity,
instead of torching mudslimes who are aliens by race and culture.
Why is it so? Why Brits are such hateful cucks? Instead of bashing pakis who rape your grandmas and daughters
you project hate toward other Whites?! WTF? Are British street fighters mental? Did the tooth paste ate your brain?

Also have to pay spousal support to any girl who I live with for 4 years.

But what this really means and what I have said to my girl is, if in 3 and a half years it looks like we are going no where, you are dumped.

>t. Slavshit immigrant

You're not welcome here anymore.

Shame, they have such a great history.

youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk

It is banned in France. You are not allowed to request a paternity test to prove you are not a father. A mother can request a paternity test to prove a man is a father.

If you are married, you are the father. No testing allowed. Ever wonder why even native French are getting darker and darker without interracial marriages??

We are all fucked because of the immigrants.
Especially the US though.

>biggest cucks in Europe
Isn't it Swedistan by default?

Its made up. Its up 53% on what I assume is a small amount. Also their focus on Poles is just to sow racial divide. Its a false flag.

jew sarkozy.

Average English engaging in recreational activities before tea time.

>Unless you give your sisters and mothers to Arabs and blacks you are inbred.

It will be fun to watch your civil war.

Fucked up French voted for jews to genocide them.

it will be fun to cleanse the shitskins

It's illegal for them

Ill be cheering you on from Dublin, in total safety.

"We should've been more multicultural!"

najat vallaud-sandnigger is also freemason btw

Today they surrender their arseholes to moslim cock.

it's will be your turn soon or later anyways.

This is what happens when your only major colonies are in Africa

>You're not welcome here anymore.
I aint going anywhere trash
Make no mistake, after Sweden you are the next Cuck

> Not committing suicide when your superiors have surrendered and you have nothing to gain whatsoever
> Living to provide for their families
> Cowards

Thanks for the thought cucklad

isn't that Lee Rigby's killer?

The ironic thing is that Africans are more homo sapien than Eurasians

Africans lack Neanderthal and Denisovan DNA

Just make sure you remain in Little Turkey.
Brits are starting to see you as the subhuman leeches you truly are.

Humans are stupid, though

Getting tired of seing this one, Sarkozy never said that, when you look at the video you see that it's been cut between two parts of his speech.

In the first part of his speech he was talking broadly about cultural-mixing, as a challenge.
Then he was talking about affirmative action in firms and that if people didn't let diversity enter in, the State would have to take forcible measures.

That's enough to be considered a traitor but still...

Source with the whole speech BTW: aphec.tem-tsp.eu/?article376

No way is that real

Some elite international jew banker just ordering countries to genocide themselves through passive invasion

I know, our proto-ancestors were stupid niggers who wiped out the intellectually superior Neanderthals

Goebells was an ugly fucker

It's just an average Brit, don't be racist or the social workers will take your kids to give them to this man.

If neanderthals have living descendants today, then they evolutionary succeeded. Humans built larger brains, then neanderthals came in and raped their superior testosterone into their women. This led to the creation of the ultimate balance of homo-perfection (not homo), the white male.

The only subhuman are Brits sniffing glue for breakfast, like you do.
And btw. the picture related is irrelevant since you left the EU it does not apply to you cunt.
British aint even Aryan.

>implying white French cucks won't just give up and offer to be beheaded by mudslimes so they don't get labeled as racists

It is not banned and you can request a test. The only caveat is that it's pretty expensive since you must do it through a court order (always granted) to a French laboratory (about 300€). What is banned is performing the test by yourself through a foreign laboratory (which can be as cheap as 100€ in Spain).

>at least he is white, unlike you jamal

I'd kick him in the balls (more than once, if I can) and run.

Not so fast

Kek

>Eastern Euro mongol/turk admixture
>Aryan

>anglo
>white
Nice try AIDF

Enjoy your up coming civil war and failed state Muhammad, once it kicks off all mudslimes will be purged from Europe.

You're fucked mate.

>No way is that real

Try to be less stupid.

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-18519395

Didn't you hear? Britain voted to be white again last week.

Why did you make this thread? What is the point of this?

Yeah, Slavs are more Aryan than British trash. FYI blond n blue eyes do not come from Britain turd. Red ginger cunts aint Aryan LMAFO. Go kill yourself serf :)

Not helping his cause there. Still, he looked more master race than Himmler

Im not muslim, so swing a miss racist cunt

>anglo
>white
pick one

Im 100% blue-eyed aryan
You can call me "master"

>Biggest cucks
Kek
If you want to see cucks check:

This is true.

Very sad.

You'll be lined up with them champ, enjoy it while it lasts.

Everyday pakis rape your daughters and women and you don't fight back like the good cucks you are, instead you attack polish old men to make you feel mighty, you're a bunch of subhumans and cowards you're women deserve they're rape.

And we're already opening Calais camp so the niggers can take their share of british women :)

You'll be glad when you can't come clean our toilets then.

Asians...wow do you get jail time in the uk for saying something bad about muslims?

Also dat Sup Forums related

I never did
The fact that some trashes went to england just made this country better.

You don't realise how great it feels to be surrounded only by whites.
Would never trade it for your shitty cash

The fact is that in France, your not the father until you declare it, so the paternity test is not as useful.

Such a shit country. Sadly even eastern europe is now more attractive than france.

Still doesn't answer why you're not back in Turkey making it great again instead of leeching of Germany.

>a fucking leech

Have you never seen maury povich? He is a hero of american television

Google "you are not the father dance" for lulz

I have you

woah. whoever made that picture was really fucking butthurt.

true, but i love his glasses somehow

This pole is right. Whats the problem with poles they are white and their women have big tits, check out busty.pl

Here we see the low-IQ Polack delude himself into believing he's white.

Do Australia even exists? You have no influence over anything, you are so far away its ridiculous you even speak up.
No on gives a shit about Australia. You are too far away and yet you dare to speak up? LMAO
Brits and Australians are a racist menace, a stain of shame on the face of the earth. Subhuman.
Every human who has no conscience is a subhuman trash, therefor cannot be Aryan. Plain and simple.
And FYI I don't know if you noticed but You have a massive nest of mudslims right across your norther boarder. I guess you are the one who will be lined up like pigs you are for slaughter.

THIS. ENDORSED

Please translate

Also us is fine mexicans are way better than muslims although we really dropped the ball on letting jews in

Tbh most Brits have an IQ of 90. However, the really smart ones bring the averages up.

This image is stupid and cringeworthy

The work of a cretin

the work of a goddamn turk m8