Belarus will be annexed within your lifetime

>belarus will be annexed within your lifetime
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-military-drills-belarus-zapad-nato-eastern-europe-vladimir-putin-a7905386.html
Well, how do you feel?

I hope it backfires and creates a rift between the rest of Russia's allies

Or even better.
The other CSTO countries activate the self-defense treaty and start killing Russians

Russia is a good counterweight to nations like France and Germany who are the traditional rivals of the UK, as well as the eteranl yank. I welcome a strong and resurgent Russia.

Belarus is already part of russia

belarus is literal nothingness. even moldova is more relevant geopolitically

hi yes, we've had good relations for over 200 years

Thanks, bye.

What is the Byelorussia?

rather australia gets annexed tbqh

just start my WW3 up senpai

i am from belarus and i fuck yourmother

>Supporting Venezuela over Britain in a territorial dispute
>Almost betraying us in the Falklands war
>Forcing us to sign the Atlantic charter and give up on our Empire
>Forcing us to stand down during the Suez crisis
>National anthem includes talking about how killing Brits gets rid of their "foul footsteps pollution"
>Bullied us into giving up our countries entire 'life savings' and gold stockpiles in exchange for entering the second world war
>Laundered Gerry Adams and helped him kickstart his political career (Former IRA member who today campaigns against British government)

Sorry, literally my greatest ally, I'll forget all that.

Belarus already is part of Russia. The ones who should be worried are Ukraine and Kazakhstan, these two are very important for Russia.

Why are they important?

Ukraine is a critical buffer zone for Russia. Kazakhstan is by far the most economically competitive CIS country and they're trying hard to industrialize by investing heavily in infrastructure and education and China wants to grab Kazakhstan from Russia.

Britain absolutely blown the fuck out

Salty English tears on my bellend

>Well, how do you feel?

>even moldova is more relevant
no.

I'm tired of games, I just want WW3 is started this way I could desert to the Russian bloc.

Tell me how you truly feel
This

bump

fucking scots why dont you just leave and then see how well your "country" survives without being subsidized by London

Pretty well I imagine. Scotts have beaten eng*sh """men""" at every turn.

>population of Yorkshire
>fried mars bars
>no nuclear weapons
>fried mars bars

And yet englishits still get BTFO to this very day.
Soon you will be starved of your irn bru as well

>Soon you will be starved of your irn bru as well

Im the Englishman. Irn Bru is what the scots drink, why dont you go back to your McDonalds canada?

Belarus is a buffer country you retard, russia will never annex it
The only thing belarus needs to worry about is americans trying to flip their goverment like they did in ukraine

Why would russia want a buffer cunt to exist?

>why would russia want a buffer country
its a retarded leaf edition

In WW3 Russia will absolutely be the good guy.

Think about it: there is no other side for them to be on--Jewrmoney and the rest of the West is a corrupt, faggot shithole.

May Russia drop a nuke on my fucking house and release me from this transbeaner nightmare.

So euro/nato forces cant march straight into moscow you fucking retard

Why doesn't Belarus make those god tier Belarus tractors anymore? My dad's farm still has the same soviet era Belarus, still working 5/5

Fuck off. We were enough cannon fodder from the USA

Shut up Ivan.

You WILL die to free me from this fucking shithole of faggots, jews, and faggot-jews.

Lol, central europe has more to fear from russia than russia does from them.

>implies that Russia does not degenerate under the control of the jews

Why do you think russia would invade europe?

Because not only did they do it before, but russia also has sattelite states in georgia and moldova.
They're also fighting a war in donbass, and then there was the annexation of crimea.

All ""allies"" "Russia ceases to be allies at a time when the next column of trucks with products or another billion dollars of interest-free credit does not come.

russia hasn't invaded europe once though, every war in europe that directly involved russia was purely defensive

>russia invades europe

Throughout the history it was always the other way around.

>not only did they do it before
What did he mean by this?
Belarus and Ukraine were artificial states created by Germany & Co as buffer states. It is rightful Russian territory.

Belarus is not artificial

it won't, if you kys

Fuck belarus and white russian scum
I hope they get genocided

>forces of evil are a good counterweight against forces of good

Russia literally invaded Poland together with Hitler and deliberately murdered its citizens in preparation of long term occupation.

Belarus is already a Russian puppet state, and very Russified. There's no need to invade them, unless they try to pull an Ukraine.

Poland deserved all of it's partitions desu.