CNN reporter reaches maximum butthurt during Brexit interview

youtube.com/watch?v=Txz2Une4T9k

holy fuck I'm dying

she's utterly repugnant - what an absolutely deceitful, condescending fearmonger ... CNN is truly vile

no wonder everybody's turned their backs on those propagandists - it's yellow journalism of the most diabolical kind

It's gotten really bad ever since that kike Jeff Zucker took over as president and started race-baiting like crazy and making the agitprop disgustingly blatant.

Two juveniles having a shouting contest on cnn.

Otherwise known as a Tuesday.

Holy fuck she was annoying, she just couldn't shut her mouth and let him answer the questions. This is the 'standard' of journalism I see all to often, especially from sources like CNN.
This is exactly why the term 'journalistic integrity' is said to comedic effect in the general population.

As user said above
>CNN is truly vile

lmao that 5:15 reaction

And the brexiters arent mongering too? muh muh european army, muh muh queen will be taken from me, muh muh super state. shut the fuck up

>ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

Does she realise she's interviewing a member of government from a foreign country and is representing CNN, a company that is attempting to be seen as a serious news network?

It's not fear mongering when that is literally what the EU is doing you fucking faggot.

>CNN, a company that is attempting to be seen as a serious news network?

Oh is that what they're doing? Could've fooled me.

They're nothing more than part of the propaganda arm of the DNC.

Yeah okay we'll see if it actually happens, and if it does happens if anything horryifing happens. Enjoy living like shit, losing a massive power position, in a weakened state.

>weakened state
>24% of all UK legislation passed in parliament were rules forced on them by the EU

You shouldn't need a bloated bureaucracy and miles of red tape for free trade... unless it wasn't really about free trade in the first place.

Man... Only I want to punch her face? What a rude old bitch

They're going to probably lose scotland

Holy shit she got demolished.

Does she understand how democracy works? Dan Hannan doesn't get to decide who immigrates to the UK personally.

Fuck Scotland and fuck you.

It'll be a weakened state because of it.

HD version when

Don't take SNP crying seriously, they're always whining.

I like how she demands a retraction after he says you've been calling us racist.

It's like the media knows how much credibility they lose when they are seen to be anti-white in public.

>"You've got to be kidding me"

>cutting those junkie welfare leeches off isn't a net gain

It probably won't happen anyway though. There's no way Scotland will be able to join the EU.

>oh no the right wing is learning how to be subtle like we are NOOOO!

just shut the fuck up

>Go poorest area of the UK
>Incessantly ask them why they voted to leave
>Find the one guy who screams about Muslims

BREXITEERS ARE XENOPHOBIC MUSLIM HATERS

I mean, the verage Brexiteer utterly loathes the Islamisation of parts of his/her country, but they're not out attacking them as this report suggests.

Holy fuck, this woman is so toxic. What the hell? She's like a piranha. Shows how MSM is total garbage.

She is not even interviewing she is just lobbying for mudslimes to destroy england.

Not even fucking close to happening. You're listening to Reddit and lefties who're trying to project a cataclysmic scenario. Support for another Scottish Indie Ref is lower than 50% and more people don't want one. The fallout you're seeing is literally just SNP whining and they call for the same thing over and over.

in fact even if we'd voted remain, they still would have called for a second Scottish independence referendum.

lf ya'll want to see somethinginteresting, just look up who Amanpour's father was

good timing tbhfam

Why is she kicking off at him for not being racist lmao

CNN isn't considered a serious news network anymore. Just like Washington Post, they blew their little lefty wads.

this

>Clinton News Network

well, you need to regulate boundaries what can be done and what wont be possible anymore to ensure its keeps beeing fair for both sides of the FTA.

Well at least they are arguing in person. Usually they do that shit on skype or over a satellite and the delay just completely fucks with them and neither knows when the other is speaking.

Which can be accomplished in a single trade agreement. The more regulations and restrictions and bureaucracy you add, the less it is "free" trade and, inevitably, the more it will likely veer into cronyism, which was the case here.

While support for the referendum itself is below 50%, polls of how Scottish people would vote *in* the referendum are 59% leave. So if the referendum happens, they're gone.

jesus christ. an to think that amanpour used to be a respectable journalist