Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z7baCckh-XE
youtube.com/watch?v=qZowK0NAvig
youtube.com/watch?v=EJQ4vCu-S0U
youtube.com/watch?v=AOkr4uaAfrM
youtube.com/watch?v=iKeEkgYXM58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Blue Velvet

I think it's Blue Velvet. Lost Highway's a close second. I have a feeling Lynch himself would say it's Inland Empire.

his meme hair

Eraserhead, Mulholland drive or inland empire

Or all of them

Twin Peaks and Blue Velvet. Most of his shit is aimless and grotesque nonsense.

The Elephant Man and Blue Velvet

pleb answer: Blue Velvet
hipster answer: Straight Story
patrician answer: Twin Peaks

Inland Empire

Eraserhead. Took him nearly 6 years to make, and deals with his own fears of being a father.

pleb answer is Mulholland Dr

Agreed

yo I watched that shit and I don't think i could have enjoyed it unless I was slightly drunk and watching it in an actual theatre

and I love Lynch's stuff that I've seen

The Goofy Movie. Jesus Christ Disney what were you thinking?

youtube.com/watch?v=z7baCckh-XE

His hairstyles and Fire Walk With Me.

wild at heart if you're a normie but try to be patrician so you don't want to name the obvious ones but then you look like an idiot cause it's dune-tier

Nothing he has done has come close to the quality of Blue Velvet.

Things like elephant man are too straight laced and shit like inlnand empire is far too off the wall and just lynch fucking around with a digital camera

But blue velvet has a lot of top lynchisms while being a wonderful and cohesive film.

>wild at heart
>dune-tier

Is dune-tier really that bad though?
I fucking loved both dune movies, pure kino at its finest

i imagine that he kept walking backwards like that all through the school

This scene

youtube.com/watch?v=qZowK0NAvig

I've seen Lynch in an interview say he despised Dune and regretted ever making it, and it's the only thing he feels that way about.

But I think that's more because he has a weird sense of integrity where he wants everything to be Blue Velvet/Rabbits/etc. tier

Mullholand drive. His most emotional and tragick one

>we never got a David Lynch directed Return of the Jedi.

Worst timeline. Still rather sweet that Lynch never has a bad word to say about Lucas.

youtube.com/watch?v=EJQ4vCu-S0U

all his movies suck

BUt he has only kinos, user

I'd have to agree. But I think Lost Highway is great too.

Mulholland Drive
Twin Peaks
Fire Walk With Me
The Missing Pieces
Lost Highway
Wild at Heart

All of his movies are interesting except maybe Dune. Inland Empire is the only one of his movies that I really dislike though. It's odd, I really enjoyed watching it, but got so fucking frustrated with it afterwards.

Hipsters have never even heard of The Straight Story. They're very surface level, most would stop at Twin Peaks since that's what's hip maybe Eraserhead since that's well known.

>Worst timeline
I am so sick of this fucking meme from fucking community. It's about as reddit as it gets. It has the same stink of smug millennial privelige that fuck 2016 had. "my life would be so much better if this insignificant of fictional thing just changed!" fuck off your life's your life. Deal with it.

>I really enjoyed watching it
>I really dislike it
Que?

L Y N C H E D

I got frustrated with after I had watched it. I even rewatched it recently (10 years later) and got the same feeling. Pretty safe to say I got lynched.

Lost highway.

lynch will die check em

I see.

So will you. Checked

OH ANGELO

Blue Velvet

+1 sure showed me.

What would be Lynch's course of action if he fell into a meat grinder? What would be his reaction?

Dune

You just listed my three favourites so I must agree.

Please no

Whoever recommended Blue Velvet the other day as his best work, THANK YOU! I watched it last night and it was one of the best movies I have ever seen. Holy fuck that was awesome

Did you see his other movies?

Unironically The straight story

*Laura Palmer's theme starts*

You're full of shit. It's a decent enough movie, but if it didn't have David Lynch's name on it, you'd forget you even saw it.

Not true at all. Plebs like you who say it's not really a Lynch film have no firm understand of the movie itself. Watch it again or read an analysis.

It isnt decent its a straight up masterpiece.
Just because its not a typical lynch movie doesnt make it forgettable.it doesnt need muh dream sequence to be a masterpiece

Fuck you man.

If you can't be bothered to take 5 minutes to explain/defend your opinion, I'm not going to spend 2 hours re-watching it. Again, it's a fine movie, I'm not trashing it, but when you pick something so low-key and unambitious as Lynch's "masterpiece" it really just seems like you're trying to make yourself feel special.

>mainstream answer
Elephant Man
>contrarian answer
INLAND EMPIRE
>Hipster answer
Mulholland drive
>patrician answer
Blue Velvet

>ctrl-f the grandmother
>0 results found

plebian thread detected

God people like you should just stick to imdb and reddit honestly

BLINKY WATTS IS NOT BLIND

Just ignore the shitposters.

Blue Velvet is his best film. The masterpiece. He also blatantly copies it every fucking time with le dark underbelly of _________ theme.

>yfw the first time seeing this

He stole David Carradine's voice. Spooky.

I thought Blue Velvet, Twin Peaks, Eraserhead and Mulholland Drive were ok but pretty underwhelming considering the hype. Does he have anything that doesn't boil down to "nightmare beneath the surface" stuff?

The Elephant man
Dune
The Straight Story

Why have you watched all his movies then?

which movie

Inland Empire

Twin peaks season 3. Its gonna be PURE kino. All his other work is merely kino. He's gonna ascend NWR.

Clearly Eraserhead, I don't even want to watch his other movies because I know they can't stack up.

>that fucking image

Honestly I think Inland Empire is the most interesting of his movies, but it's too inaccessible to be considered a masterpiece.

Eraserhead. Some of the shorts are amazing too. A true artist.

Can someone explain the OH ANGELO meme?

>ctrl-f The Angriest Dog in the World
>0 results found

Plebian thread detected that doesn't even read David Lynch kino underground comix.

youtube.com/watch?v=AOkr4uaAfrM

I've been having vertigo all week and that speech bubble has me convinced it finally become a stroke.

hold on

people don't like wild at heart?

what the fuck is wrong with wild at heart it's one of his best

Wild at Heart (1990) starring Nicolas Cage, Laura Dern, and Willem Dafoe

I think people like it but can't accept that they actually like something with Nicolas Cage in it.

wow, Angelo is really cute and comfy guy

>everyone ITT saying blue velvet is better than mulholland dr
I hate this fucking board

>le Nicolas Cage is bad meme

i hate this

His agent suck though

Mulholland Drive is extremely overrated

>ctrl-f DUMBLAND
>0 results found

fucking aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTSSSSSSSSSS

>You just got lynch'd baby!

>they didn't get Mulholland Dr.

Yeah, me too. I find it sad. Wild At Heart is a great movie.

> you should get Lynch movies to enjoy them
Fuck off

We all get it.

I didn't get Mulholland drive or Lost Highway first time I saw them, still enjoyed them very much. Maybe I liked them so much just becuase I didn't understood them. His movies are sort of interactive that way. Really makes you think.

yeah maybe but he's fantastic in wild at heart

and i was also blown away by how good he was in bad lieutenant.

youtube.com/watch?v=iKeEkgYXM58

Industrial Symphony No. 1 or On The Air
>t. special snowflake

pure kino