Brit/pol/ - EU cucks troggered Edition

GET IN HERE LADS
>EU Parliament Debates Brexit
youtube.com/watch?v=U-nwKX6LrC4

>Nigel Farage says he's worried about backsliding on Leave campaign promises
youtube.com/watch?v=WrAHJ9fDHUU

>UK loses last 'AAA' rating and FTSE 350 surrenders £140bn in Brexit aftermath
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/06/27/george-osborne-to-speak-in-attempt-to-calm-markets-following-bre/

>Young Leave voters abused online in days after European Union referendum vote
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36640241/young-leave-voters-abused-online-in-days-after-european-union-referendum-vote

Other urls found in this thread:

thediplomat.com/2016/06/malaysia-responds-to-brexit/
pulse.com.gh/business/after-brexit-ghana-britain-trade-talks-begin-immediately-hannah-tetteh-id5188747.html
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-06-27/turnbull-orders-orders-urgent-review-of-brexit-implications/7546890
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-uk-eu-referendum-latest-iceland-norway-greenland-faroe-islands-a7105641.html
next.ft.com/content/d35362a0-3c57-11e6-8716-a4a71e8140b0
colombiareports.com/colombia-proposes-include-uk-pacific-alliance-trade-pact/
express.co.uk/finance/city/683117/US-and-Canada-lead-promises-to-maintain-trade-relations-with-Britain-outside-the-EU
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/747730290294980608
jacobreesmogg.com/
theportugalnews.com/news/portugal-pm-says-anglo-portuguese-alliance-will-carry-on/38663
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/24/did-you-vote-leave-in-the-uks-eu-referendum-tell-us-why
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First

First for Somerset

like what? (being serious btw, it would be a good to know for when my lefty friends try to argue the 'veto' case)

So lads

How do you become relevant on this twitter thing?

>Malaysia
thediplomat.com/2016/06/malaysia-responds-to-brexit/

>Ghana
pulse.com.gh/business/after-brexit-ghana-britain-trade-talks-begin-immediately-hannah-tetteh-id5188747.html

>Australia
>New Zealand
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-06-27/turnbull-orders-orders-urgent-review-of-brexit-implications/7546890

>Iceland
>Greenland
>Faroe Islands
>Norway
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-uk-eu-referendum-latest-iceland-norway-greenland-faroe-islands-a7105641.html

>India
next.ft.com/content/d35362a0-3c57-11e6-8716-a4a71e8140b0

>Colombia
colombiareports.com/colombia-proposes-include-uk-pacific-alliance-trade-pact/

>Canada
express.co.uk/finance/city/683117/US-and-Canada-lead-promises-to-maintain-trade-relations-with-Britain-outside-the-EU

These are only in the last 5 days.

I'm sure over the next few weeks 50-100 countries at least, will request the start of negotiation on new trade deals.

Hopefully this conservative government can hire a huge team, even in the thousands if necessary to set up a landslide of trade-deals for the day we leave the EU eventually.

We need to get a world map going to see what countries are bantsmasters and public-enemy #1.

you disagree with politically correct anti-British politics and get arrested

Look how hiney-holocausted the Jews are
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/747730290294980608

You don't mate, you just use it to follow based journalists and keep up on british/politics/

What did Juncker say?

Anyone else /eatingcheeseandcrackerswithacuppatea/ here?

Feeling VERY smug today lads.

You're at ASDA replenishing your stock of Stella when this lad slaps your lass on the arse.

What do you even do?

This thread is for those that love Moggy.

I have written to him asking if he will stand for leadership and got a nice response.

If you are a fan of Moggy, then do let him know!

jacobreesmogg.com/

What's actually going on in the OP image?

TRIGGERED

Much thanks to the few lads previous thread for some anti-remain ammunition.

I never thought I'd have to fight the Jewish evil poison feminazi ideology so far away in my redpilled Asian country.

the fire rises

Juncker blocking photographer from taking a pic of farage.

Prep him

virtue signalling and a video blog with enough jump cuts to hide a chronically inarticulate disposition.

did they seriously block farage in that photo? my god the EU member's are fucking children

>oy vey, what have you done you stupid goy, you are destroying our multicultural utopia

>That nose

Nigel has MASSIVE FAT balls going into that den of cucks.

I would we be flattered, yet wonder why he would want to betray his loving family and God for my faggot ass.

Word is, he said "Good Luck and Goodbye"

Does Scotland plan to leave the empire? If so #brexfugee can send all muzzles and liberals there and bomb it to hell during the next civil war.

Reminder that the anglo-portuguese alliance continues.

theportugalnews.com/news/portugal-pm-says-anglo-portuguese-alliance-will-carry-on/38663

Our alliance is bigger than the EU and cucked politicians and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.

Stay strong lads.

>Hopefully this conservative government can hire a huge team, even in the thousands if necessary to set up a landslide of trade-deals for the day we leave the EU eventually.

Nah, that's the UK's problem now, remainers are trying to fuck it up for their own country.

Hail Hydra

>"Isn't it funny? When I came here 17 years ago and I said that I wanted to lead a campaign go get Britain out of the European Union, you all laughed at me. Well, I have to say, you're not laughing now, are you?" he said.

What an alpha male, you guys better hold on him tight

He did my what?

Aye did ya chakra bortty.

You did what to my curry?

>You're a big guy

A Pandora's Box of false flags and hoaxes more like. The left are so disgusting.

Please post what he says.

>being a lager drinker
>shopping at ASDA
kek

was this from this morning?

Getting the fashcut topped up today

J.K. Rowling just retweeted every single tweet in this screenshot. I made sure that the one I found most smug was expanded.

This is my 'favourite' reaction from the Remainians so far. Absolutely. Fucking. Pathetic. And mean-spirited at that. So much for the left being virtuous.

Oh and she's Scottish, naturally.

John Oliver can go suck a dick.

>hoorah guys a poor shithole vowed to help us

At some point we want you lot to propose some trade deals.

t.best ally

we have based journalists besides the neil?

He is unlikely to respond directly, that is likely the only reply I will be getting.

If I was in his constituency then I would be guaranteed a reply but that would involve lying to Moggy and I just can't do that.

Thanks, Portubros

>poles complaining about being told to go home

lmao those fucking hypocrites

Hail Hydra

Believe so

>"Thank you"
They were working together to take down the EU

Someone needs to alter this webm so that the EU is the first guy and Scotland is the girl

"please take me with out"

Hail Hydra

I understand.

I understand.

>toothpaste will NEVER EVER understand a friendship like that

Portugal truly is our greatest ally.

RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE!

t. aquafresh

Plus, every single one of those tweets has a lot of replies, all in the same vein as this one.

truly our greatest allies

What does it say?

When is it starting OP, it says offline at the moment

how is that a beating if you can still perform?

"abandoning your country for dummies"

>le polandball war friendsship
>of course Britain wasn't just doing it all for selfish intents to fuck with Spain

>just not that into you

What an unironic cuckold

Ended. I got lazy and didn't remove it. Soz famalam.

it's a picture of dick-butt

Getting very fucking annoyed at the left being allowed to continue speaking like this unchecked.

>>Canada, Australia, New Zealand and some South American countries already said they want trade deals with an independent Britain
There's no strong evidence for any of these happening. Australia are already saying they might want out of the Commonwealth.

>all these reasons to laugh at Britain every day
>now Londonistan about to declare independence

This is fucking gold, i have a new reason to laugh at the Brits every single day

>inb4 damp rag
>inb4 bank clerk
>inb4 Belgium
>inb4 not a country

> Do I qualify as a refugee?

I hate these self hating cucks the most

Oh look, it's you again from the last thread, what are you doing here? you seem so jelly of our freedom and opportunities.

Want some?

Anyone have that image about pissing off globalists and the american is gloating about pissing of 5 and maybe six and the vaporwave guy goes ahead and BREXIT?
I need it for reasons.

TOP LAD

Yeah because we would just let our capital city and entire parliament just declare independence after they've forced their will on the country for decades

Twitter is cancer, but you knew that if you've avoided for this long.

You can find a niche are target those people. It's mostly a bitch outlet so pick a thing that people bitch about and start bitching about it.

Follow people and if they don't follow you back, unfollow them. Fuck them. A lot of people follow back. Especially normies.

When you have a couple thousand followers, unfollow everyone, but a few. This makes you appear more valuable even though you're not. Now when you follow someone, they are even more likely to follow back.

Repeat the process while shitposting and that's how you waste your life on a shitty social media website to gain nothing of value.

>now Londonistan about to declare independence
No, it's not.

Not laughing now, are you?

You're pretty much a non-country.
You have the charisma of a damp rage, and the appearance of a low grade bank clerk.

>scotland might break off

scottish people are genuinely my favourite in the UK, why do they have to be such fucking faggots about the EU? why trade in 300 years of shared history for 30 years of membership in a fucking shitty union?

why the fuck have the SNP cucked the entirety of Scotland? 50 years ago nobody would have wanted independence

i love it up here but i want it to be a part of Britain, not a tiny shitty EU satellite state with an economy weaker than Greece and more dependent on oil than Norway

>Rome planning multi-billion euro rescue of precarious banking system as Italy's bank shares collapse in aftershock of Brexit

Rip Italy.

>mfw Irish

I'll just claim muh famine muh penal laws muh civil rights muh stolen and destroyed language and culture to these people... despite the fact I'm a white.

I know, I know
>Irish
>White

>yes well done Nigel well done Nigel HOWEVER

Not an argument

False on all counts.

Belgium was a mistake.

Interesting how she uses her wealth privilege to shit on people she disagrees with (also kek at her using her family's achievements instead of her own, I guess she's just a rich-born millennial who didn't do shit in life yet). I guess it's okay to look down on people "weaker" than you as long as you have the right beliefs. Pretty disgusting but I hope she doesn't pretend to be a leftist at least.

A FUCKING WAFFLE

Source?

Why can't continentals handle the banter?

good post

fresh oc

Gib South Tyrol referendum

The leader of the australian republican movement said that

Not really surprising desu

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/24/did-you-vote-leave-in-the-uks-eu-referendum-tell-us-why

Worth filling in honestly.

One of our biggest

> why do they have to be such fucking faggots
I wish I was joking.