/brit/

weapons of mass destruction edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rqO89zUdQGs
theguardian.com/world/2010/dec/05/wikileaks-cables-al-jazeera-qatari-foreign-policy
english.al-akhbar.com/node/4941
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/9/we-aired-lies-al-jazeera-staff-quit-over-biased-eg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anime

anime

fuck sakes
hate making posts on here at times because some autist will just make multiple replies to my own post where he's just going full retard trying to force a gimmick

pointy anglo chins
pint glasses
a person with an IQ of 70 could be a rocket scientist
jeremy corbyn looking smug
cuckio
and various others that I've forgotten

FUCK THIS GENERAL

VERY good posts

i quite like it desu, it feels like one of those head massagers, but on your back

might get the gf to do it to me while i listen to asmr

anime

HOI WOOWEE

PUT THE CHIN AWAY

post your face when the nandos is extra cheeky

had a dream i was paralysed the other night

do you like having autism?

no

no

>its ironic so its funny
fuck off

Nobody is buying your gay fucking gimmick. Fuck off.

*unsheathes a 20p for the 'box*

recommend a tune lads

STAND BACK AND NOBODY GETS HURT

Let everything that's been planned come true. Let them believe. And let them have a laugh at their passions. Because what they call passion actually is not some emotional energy, but just the friction between their souls and the outside world. And most important, let them believe in themselves. Let them be helpless like children, because weakness is a great thing, and strength is nothing. When a man is just born, he is weak and flexible. When he dies, he is hard and insensitive. When a tree is growing, it's tender and pliant. But when it's dry and hard, it dies. Hardness and strength are death's companions. Pliancy and weakness are expressions of the freshness of being. Because what has hardened will never win.

>drumpf's dad gives him $1mil to start his own business
>media says that's a shit load of money

>drumpf gives houston flood victims $1mil of his own money
>media says that's not a lot of money

sort of

wonderin

ok lads my options are

go on a midnight run on the ol bicycle and watch the drunks in town for a bit

drink a wine and play oblivion or fight night or something

i'm not, actually

*blocks your path*

well at least they know where he is now

his dad also gave him part of his business and his inheritance when he died

youtube.com/watch?v=rqO89zUdQGs

lovin it

the lads

retard

it's almost like 1 million divided by 1 sums to more than 1 million divided by 10,000

wish we could turn back time

not really

the latter

"step away"

smoking unfiltered cigarettes is probably going to catch up with me one day

>when they visited China to promote Gone Girl, Pike mentioned that Uniacke had given her a Chinese name 裴淳华 (pinyin: Péi Chúnhuá),[33] and being a fan of Chinese culture, they request the media to use this as her Chinese name rather than the transliteration of her English name

Why are actors so fucking pretentious?

*Destroys you*

>one million starting capital for a business
vs
>one million to repair billions worth of damage

not even anti-trump but its clear why there is this discrepancy.

finally finished deploying my website i build for my university's csci club

just happy it's over and i have a letter of recommendation secured now

>prove it.

>In 2010, United States Department of State internal communications, released by WikiLeaks as part of the 2010 diplomatic cables leak, claim that the Qatar government manipulates Al Jazeera coverage to suit political interests.
theguardian.com/world/2010/dec/05/wikileaks-cables-al-jazeera-qatari-foreign-policy

>Al Jazeera's Shia Beirut correspondent Ali Hashem resigned from Al Jazeera after leaked e-mails shows his discontent over the outlet's "unprofessional" and biased coverage of the Syrian civil war in light of the Bahraini protests of 2011, which was not given the prominence of the Syrian conflict on the network
english.al-akhbar.com/node/4941

>Walid Phares indicated that the Qatar-owned Al Jazeera television network became the “primary ideological and communication network” for the Muslim Brotherhood during the Arab Spring in Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Yemen, and Syria in 2011. He noted that after democratic forces had initiated the rebellions, Al Jazeera played a “tremendous role” in supporting the Islamist elements of the revolution.
>Al Jazeera has lost former staff members over a number of reasons. Reporters and anchors, particularly in cities like London, Paris, Moscow, Beirut and Cairo have left Al-Jazeera. Among the largest walk-offs, was that of 22 members of Al Jazeera's Egyptian bureau. The group announced their resignation on July 8, 2013, citing biased coverage of the ongoing Egyptian power redistribution in favor of the Muslim Brotherhood
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/9/we-aired-lies-al-jazeera-staff-quit-over-biased-eg/

that's a small pinch of the sneaky shit Al Jazeera gets up to. They have a much worse track record than just this.

Your AJ fetishism is just edgy anti-western media contrarianism showing.

>go on a midnight run on the ol bicycle and watch the drunks in town for a bit
this is bad mate. it's a thing lonely weirdos do.

>tae chin do
>chin jitsu
>chinboxing
>chinrate
>chinku
>chinpo
>greco-roman chinwrestling
>jailhouse chin
>wing chin
>chindo
>chin thai
>chin nhu
>bare-knuckle chinwaggling
>collar-and-chin
>scottish chin-hold
>chincing
>chintema
>chin maga

IF I COULD FIND A WAY

how tall is he

*blocks your path*

not sure my 19th century seamstress ancestor owned any slaves desu

smoking filtered cigarettes is probably going to catch up with me one day

interesting bit of trivia for you: he lives down the road from me

A white woman's mission in life used to be to marry and have children.
Now her mission in life is to please Rabbi Shlomo and show him that she isn't racist by riding as much nonwhite cock as she can find and by making any white men she can find into worthless, cockless sissies. She wants western civilization destroyed. Ask any white woman what she thinks about whites as a race and she will either respond with "race is a social construct," will voice her hatred of whites as a race, or will say something about how whites becoming a minority in their own countries is a good thing. White women will also try to have mulatto children they will look less white than if she mixed with any other race.
Latin American women are, on average, mostly European genetically. That means if you mix with a Mestiza and your children are Castizos, your children will look white. The same goes for mixing with Middle East women, since their features are already very similar to European features. They will look mostly European.
So you need to choose.
Breed with a white woman, which means your sons will be weak sissified men like Rabbi Moshe told her to make her sons, or they will be daughters who will work to further the goals of the Jews and destroy the western world.
Or breed with a Latin American or Middle Eastern woman who will raise your sons to be real men who take pride in their country and heritage instead of hating it and doing anything they can to destroy any trace of it.

*dismantles your jaw with my fist*

woah...made me think...

HAIL SATAN

what a cute bunny

ive got a chin and I'm not afraid to use it

I have a cleft chin
aka
bum chin
people always ask me if they can touch it

YASSS QUEEN SLAY

>dear white people
stopped reading

reminder that MF DOOM was born in London, which means he is a grime artist

The office art lads. It says this guy is aligned with natural laws and open minded

chinese people tend to use their english names over here, are they pretentious?

not lonely or a weirdo, just most interesting destination for this time of night, also don't really care what strangers think of my activities

bet it's pure shit mate. better off using the dnms

can the berbers apologize for enslaving my ancestors?

hate how ungrateful niggers are
my gaulish ancestors were enslaved and genocided, you don't see me yelling at the italians for reparations

oi alan

might break up with the gf desu, getting too comfy and content, want to do my own thing again

*swings chin in your direction*

any rad-centre man in?

DEAR WHITE PEOPLE: be needlessly altruistic for non-white people's self interest while they show you no such altruism in return

for everyone laughign at the chin thing, have someone do it to you and you won't be laughing anymore

believe me

woah be careful with that thing mate

>chinese people tend to use their english names over here, are they pretentious?
Go read the fucking greentext again

change the table

>dear white people

umm sweetums I'm ethnically jewish

how many gs?

literal actual baby fiddler

oh hes massive

GET URF DA FEEERN

Psh, roasties, watch this:
PARKING BRAKE: SET
AVIONICS: ON
ANTI-ICE: OFF
BEACON: ON
[Engine area clear check skipped]
APU PRES: ACTIVE
APU: ON
MODE SELECTOR: IGN
ENG 1 START SWITCH: START AND HOLD
N2 > 20%, FUEL FLOW SWITCH: ON

>BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR---CHHH

How is it radical to be the status quo of the last 40 years?

>natural laws

hwite.

what the fuck is that

how can you be lost on a mountain like that with cities right beneath you?

i think if everyone was given a living (You) wage, there'd be less shitposting

Your chin ain't shit

'once no doubt about it

christ

alri

you should see the other photos

surprising amount of yellow in the human body.

what did he mean by this

chinese peoples english names are rarely transliterations, they usually just pick a name that they like, half the time they aren't even proper names

used to know a chinese guy called "black"

You don't realize how stupid you are engaging this type of outrageous arguments at their level and finding counter-examples. It validates them.