lack of resources and manpower

Man fuck you

the world is not right-wing enough to accept it but it is slowly changing

don't hate the player hate the games

I don't want to hate anything.

Are Germans white?

No.

Are whites white?

They are like Americans now, slightly browned up, smart enough to wörk but too dumb to object.
Guess (((whom))) you can thank for that.

Yes, but not all of them.

how was your boat ride across the Mediterranean?

Do you think today's dominant political value in Germany is wrong? Are you sick of or angry for the politics?

WE

are you are german german or a turk?
(bin selber tsygani)

benis how big? 20cm?

from 0 to 10 how easy is your life

0 is a starving child in africa
10 is the queen of england.

germans are robots?

Germans must be learn about Nazis forever.

Hey germans, can you take a look at this video an give me a literal transcript of the first sentence, about the creation of the universe ??
youtube.com/watch?v=Abndq_CyOns

no

hitler is not blond?

no but he does have blue eyes

this das

If nazism became legal in germany today, do you think a lot of people would feel attached to the ideology or feel inclined to relate to that due to historical reasons?

why don't you all get fat?

yes
about 30%

Will you finish the job?

Then why is it still illegal? It makes no sense at all.

because it would be bad PR retard

we need the world and Europe to buy our stuff. guess how many would do it if we became nazi again?certainly.

do you like rc toys simulation?
youtube.com/watch?v=MzxA_Rja22c
youtube.com/watch?v=7hkBIwQkrQo
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3cesG1XYjI

It's not like you'd be nazis, you already told that. It would be just a fraction of the population.
Think about the russians and the soviet union. The regime is over, but they're allowed to create communist parties and to be communists without any shame.

Also, I'm not insinuating germans should be nazis. But it would be a desirable thing to finally break this taboo, and sing the über alles thing when you win medals in the olympics and that kind of thing. The nation would be free from the past in some way. It's been already 80 years, come on.

what is your favorite RTS video game?

Yeah maybe not hey man. Got pretty dark for a spell there. Probably leave that well alone I expect

A German I was talking to me that they tend to get uptight and quite anxious when around foreigners and it comes up but it has been known to sort of have a bit of a kek about it and tell the odd holocaust joke when they're alone together. Best left in the past hey.

The first thing I notice when I went to germany of the amount of tagging. Even in the shithole that is LA, I had never seen so much tagging.

Also I saw some tagging in germany that I saw in LA. Found it weird.

Tagging is how the underprivileged express themselves. It is considered culture and suppressing it would be Nazi. Don't do that pls.

Sounds retarded.

Why are you anorexic, antisocial and bipolar?

does the name of your town end in heim?

Is German the nigger language of Europe? I mean because of changing the th sounds to /d/, the er sound to a, etc. Also, how come you think you get to say google cant take pictures of your country? what makes you think you deserve that kind of privacy after destroying Europe twice?

I am always angry when I see it on trains

Why do you like pee pee and poo poo on each other?

Will you liberate my country from sharia law?

Do you wish you could go back?

Warum dieses Bild?

Why is your country full of immigrants now? And how bad is it really?