Sup Forums Makes The Daily Mail

>On a forum titled 'Politically Incorrect' they openly bragged about their exploits. One hacker wrote: 'Syrian blackhat here. (This means "hacker" for the illiterates among you).

>'While you all were joking about it, I actually did it, the madman I am. I have "hacked" the UK petition website and am currently voting like crazy on this petition.'

>'Why am I doing this? To show that your (democracies) are a joke.'

>'Proof? I am directing 1% of my votes to appear a 'Vatican City'. Check the json file (on the bottom of the petition page).'

>The user added: 'Insha allah we will soon exceed actual Vatican population and from then on it's pure bants.'

>'Infortunately (sic) my bandwidth is slow because I am going through the artificial moons ("satellite" for you atheists) since everything here is bombed thanks to the devil (assad).'

>Another anonymous hacker writing on the 4.chan.org website boasted: 'I voted 33,000 times. Left a script running while I was taking a shower.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3662545/How-hackers-hijacked-petition-demanding-second-EU-referendum-mocked-British-democracy-signing-42-000-signatories-Vatican-City-population-840.html

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VXCgQSY8ErE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking hell stop this madness.

>the hacker called Sup Forums

Oh so they finally finally finally fucking noticed their petition was a fraudulent joke?

Lol

The author of that article posted his own article to Sup Forums a few hours ago. Said he looks forward to staying around because we create content for him to write about!

>Hacker called Sup Forums

Doesn't matter the faggot will get redpilled along the way.

>caption for the screenshot is the exact words from the screenshot

Thank fuck, I had no idea what was going on until I read that.

HACKER CALLED FOUR CHAN

Wew, doesn't he realize what staring into the abyss will do to him?

Oh hes in for some shit

Cant you go to jail in most of europe just for browsing here?

yeah, everything here is censored, we can't speak unless we ask a local policeman

you're so glad that you live in the land of """"""free""""""

You're a lil bitch that can't even say the jews deserve to be gassed and Hitler was mostly right

WHO THE FUCK IS Sup Forums

I FUCKING HATE THAT GUY

>Cant you go to jail in most of europe just for browsing here?

No. Just Germany perhaps.. For posting here you could go to jail in the UK as well, depending on what you post.

Neither can you.

Who is this 'four chan' guy anyway?

>

>is bombed thanks to the devil (assad)
Lel even in such a benign article they need to push Israeli propaganda about the Assad government.

He was talking about the west which is responsible for Syria's destabilization Moron.
Pic as a metaphor and link as real evidence
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

Oh good maybe he will pick up some good information on the way and actually have the balls to try and get it published.

Link related regarding what is actually going on in Syria

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VXCgQSY8ErE

>write a script in 10 minutes
>Hacking

We are governmentally cucked by the jews but the bill of rights means I can still say the jews are fucking up our country and the world and it would be the lesser of 2 evils to gas them all.

Hitler wuz a good boy. He didndu nuffin wrong

Unless I advocate illegal shit, American's can pretty much say whatever they want as long as they can handle their employers and friends afterwards

No.
French filters metadata but they have no ideas what I am posting.
And even if they know there are 10 times worst on facebook and Twitter everyday by idiots who use their real names.

We are army. Never forgive. Never forget. Except us.

>dibs vedora

But they are niggers so all the government does is give them a like. If you say anything pro-white or nationalist, you get send to reeducation camps

so, tell us how long "real" hacking takes?

>4.chan.org

Rich that you're talking about censorship when your government and police force, education system and basically the entire country denies genocide and prevents discussions from it taking place

That show was so good. Season 2 when?