Fuck Finland!

Finns are the weakest ones in the Nordics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MkXsjfVnG0k
youtube.com/watch?v=_MoQr52oxqU&t=1s
expressen.se/sport/friidrott/os-stjarnan-vi-dopade-oss/
fiba.basketball/rankingmen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Ivar_Arwidsson
youtube.com/watch?v=DGXGJk0GLcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Finns aren't N*rds

FUCK YOU SWEDEN I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!
FUCK YOU SWEDEN I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!!
FUCK YOU SWEDEN I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!!!
FUCK YOU SWEDEN I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!!!!
FUCK YOU SWEDEN I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!!!!!
FUCK YOU SWEDEN I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!!!!!!
FUCK YOU SWEDEN I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!!!!!!!
FUCK YOU SWEDEN I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!!!!!!!
FUCK YOU SWEDEN I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!
FUCK YOU SWEDEN I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCK YOU SWEDEN I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCK YOU SWEDEN I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
FUCK YOU SWEDEN I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCK YOU SWEDEN I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweden crushes the Finns as always. Look how weak he is.

we still have the most olympic medals per capita in the world SO FUCK OFF SWEDEN
YOU WILL NEVER BE #1

OUTTA THE WAY FINNISH FUCKING SHITS

That's because of doping in the past. Without doping you can't win.

Not quite. Outside help excluded I think Finland could take any other nordic cunt 1 on 1 with live rounds.

>that 1

jimmies

What the fuck is wrong with us

YOU CAN'T PROVE THAT
FINNS NEVER CHEAT
SWEDEN WILL ALWAYS BE #2

You like to fall obviously.

What about Lahtis 2001? And Vainio's memoirs?

sorry it's kinda late i g2g to bed goodbye

Did he win?
youtube.com/watch?v=MkXsjfVnG0k

Cool, what kind of doping did he use?

FUCK SWEDEN

1936 - best year of my life
youtube.com/watch?v=_MoQr52oxqU&t=1s
how does that make you feel sven?

expressen.se/sport/friidrott/os-stjarnan-vi-dopade-oss/

Finnish runner Martti Vainio admits lots of Finns were doped during the 80s. All those medals for nothing! Dirty dirty Finland.

Why didn't Sweden qualify for Eurobasket 2017? Even thought you have a lot of niggers, you should be good. Even Iceland qualified and they have none

what if all countries were doping back then, but only finns admitted itl?

Literally all athletes were doped during that time you stupid swederoach

FUCK SWEDEN

KILL ALL SWEDES

look at that weak and pathetic looking swede on right with his small frame. many sad cases!

>mfw my friend is an athlete at finnkampen

Other Nordics play basketball? We don't even have a national team.

I smell doping. A Finn cannot win fairly.

So you want beef eh? Come at me, ruotsi

What? Seriously?
fiba.basketball/rankingmen
Seems like that wtf :D

Finn looks like Chad

Our mudslimes and other immigrants are mostly short, like the Afghans. Completely useless. But maybe they have better genes than the useless Finns.

Everyone doped, and still does, It's the loser who get's caught in this time and age.

Like that weak norwegian fuck who turned her mishap in to a drama and a sobstory instead of taking the case with some dignity. Fuck i hate you scandies. Useless lying little bitches with superiority complexes. Same as Russians but with even less self awareness.

"Pthyi!"

DESTROY SWEDEN
PURGE THE SWEDES
PURGE ALL NON-FINNS IN FINLAND
PRAISE THE KANG
PRAISE THE PAN-FINNICISM

I approve this post

So how did it went last time you were trying to create a "Greater Finland"?

Fuck Finland

Didn't get fully occupied by the soviets like the rest in eastern europe.
Sweden should know better what happens when you go too deep in Russia. That's why you lost your empire

It was actually our Empire. Lot's of Finns (by then Swedes) fought in Poltava too.

I know and during that war were occupied by Russians and that costed more life than the actual war

Not being fully annexed by the soviets is a huge, HUGE plus (see pic). And now that we have our own country and our shitty history is history, we could actually become something, but ONLY if we STRONGLY oppose the Svecoman and leftist agenda.

MAKE FINLAND GREAT FOR THE FIRST TIME

Nah most of us were extremely complacent and unwilling to go into your conflicts in the last 20 years of Sweden-Finland Namely during 1809 we just sat here and waited it to be formally over.

Not that i envy or like russians very much but atleast few of they're tsars had the desency to recognize our right to our own institutions.

Nah m8 I don't hate Swedes or Sweden. We have similar geopolitical interests. Sweden needs us and we need Sweden.
But in the end it started going shit. If it weren't for WW1 Who knows what would've happen with the russification

We'd probably be russians. But i wasn't in the act of denying any of the negatives just saying that for a short time being under the russians care was better for us than in swedens and that if anything should raise some alarms in the minds of any swede who thought their "empire" was righteous or in any way prestigious.

Your own institutions? Don't you understand that Sweden and Finland were truly one country? The Swedish kingdom was even ruled from Finland during some periods in the history. Some of our greatest generals came from Österbotten. There was no Finnish nationality by then. We were together with no conflicts for 700 years. The Fennoman movement fucked your brains up.

Post a picture of yourself. I'll find it anyway if it exists.

Like clockwork

There were plenty of conflict and the represantation of Finnish wellbeing was not executed at any point of that history and it can be accounted to one simple fact that is universally agreed upon to be the cornerstone of this subject. Language. We did not in any point of that 500 years get any represantation in our own language neither we never got the chance to do so. Even after it got popular as a written form it was never allowed to rise in bureocratic structure higher than local courts and clergy. Only way to get yourself represented in the Swedish empire was to learn swedish if you didn't good luck.

Why would i do that?

So I can add it in the picture?

Do you think i'm shilling for russia or some shit like that?

Like kang?

People tend to think that we were some how inferior since the nobility were Swedes. There were even handful Finnish noble houses but I guess that doesn't fit the narrative of Finns being oppressed.
It was a feudal society, peasants were treated shit nobles didn't give a shit what language you spoke or how you looked like
If Sweden hated Finns so much, why did they allow bible to be transtaled to Finns have have services in Finnish. Makes you think

Sweden wasn't a feudal society after 1500s.

Finland was never opressed during the Swedish Emprie. It was rather the other way around.

The Finnish language was small by then. It was the Fennoman movement who made it big.

I would genuinely like Sweden, consider them as our bros in a same way I consider Estonians and always defend them, was it irl or during shit-flinging fest in Sup Forums, IF it wasn't for (((RKP))) which solely exists for the retention of Swedish language in Finland.

The Swedes who oppose RKP are my friends.

I don't even know anymore if he shills for Russia. I think he doesn't even post here anymore.

I'm not talking about oppression or anythign that's to your fault.

Simply gross misrepresantation. there's no willy waggling around the subject that that's how it simply was. And then russians came and now there suddenly was represantation and self rule. If you try somehow convince me that the firstly mentioned was somehow righteous or better than the ladder, i'm really surprised by your ulterior motives.

Shouldn't hate Swedes in Sweden if you hate RKP.
The Swedish they teach at school is even not real Swedish, but this retarded dialect. I got E from high school and I could say I speak Swedish pretty well. Yet Swedes in Sweden have a lot of trouble understanding it and find it funny mostly :DD
But some grills cute, since it sounds harsh. Myth about swedish grills hating and despiting finnish men isn't really true. Never had problems with them

what's wrong with the fennoman movement?

You sound like the biggest cuck ever.

Swedish language doesn't belong in Finland ad 2017.

It only demotivates potential high-achieving students with big dreams and I have first-hand experience of this. It is truly sad to see great students getting so utterly demotivated by this ridiculous remnant of a law.

I like Swedes and I think Swedes in general are great people, but Swedish language doesn't belong here. It's simple as that.

This is what i also wanna know about his motivations. Why badmouth a separation movement that wanted independance to a ethnic group. What if swedes were in the same position would he then try his best to badmouth the movement.

When the first kings from Sweden went east there was no "Finland". There were probably less than 10 000 people living there.

The "self rule" was something you had to do. Otherwise you would have just been like Russia, with no democracy etc. It is obvious that when you were not a part of Sweden any more, you had to create your own nationalism.

>Swedish language doesn't belong in Finland ad 2017.
Did I say it belongs here? No the opposite since the "swedish" that they teach isn't even fully understandable in Sweden. That was the point of my post.
It should go away. But you should blame Swedes in Sweden for it that we have to study it. It's RKP

It doesn't still change anything the fact that an institution such a finland existing doesn't change anythign i just posted.

>But you should blame Swedes
not blame

Maybe Russians and Swedes should have just killed us all. 5 million less autists in the world.

No. But the Finnish nationalism is a consequence of the fear from Russia and that you would be fully assimilated in Russia, rather than the fact that you were not a part of Sweden any more. If you would have kept being a part of Sweden, there would have been no need of a Finnish nationalism. In 700 years as a part of Sweden, there was no Finnish liberation movement at all.

Many Swedes here are pro-RKP. Not all of course, but the general sentiment among Swedes is that Finland is ought to remain bilingual.

If you remove the Swedish language, you also remove another important connection to the rest of the Nordics. That is mostly your loss, but if you rather be closer to Estonia and Russia than the rest of the Nordics, that's your choice.

>tfw sven is actually right

Finland remained the most developed part of Russia due to having superior governing from Swedish time. And it wasnt' tainted by Russia
>literacy rate in Russia

This guy said it well
>”Ruotsalaisia emme enää ole, venäläisiksi emme tahdo tulla, olkaamme siis suomalaisia” (”Svenskar äro vi inte längre, ryssar vilja vi inte bli, låt oss alltså bli finnar”
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/

We'd just rather be fully Finnish.

We can still be part of the Nordic council and all that despite it (as the Swedish language would remain voluntary). We don't care who we have closer ties to (Russia/Estonia or Scandinavians), we just care that we get along with our neighbors and benefit economically. The Fennoman movement is not "anti-Swedish" or anything, it's merely pro-Finnish.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Ivar_Arwidsson

That's because nationalism didn't exist between that timeframe. Naturally there would've been a heightened sense of nationalism in the 1800s despite in which country we were part of. In this case such tsars as Alexander III and Nikolai II were dumb in the sense as they tried to stump this movement by suppressing it but you can't suppress something like that when it has already ingrained itself in the populace and general institutions.

True.

If it dwindles swedish influence it's anti-swedish.

This is why this sperg is arguing about it in the first place. at 4 am.

But isn't the pro-Finnish is by anti-Swedish by difinition? Finnish nationalism is constructed on a weak ground like most newer countries. Even the coat of arms is originally from Sweden. The Finnish nationalism believes that you can just wipe out the traces of the Swedish time, not understanding that it is a very important part of today's Finland.

>Finnish nationalism is constructed on a weak ground like most newer countries.

>ethno-linguistics based nationalism is constructed on weak ground

What did i just say shiggydiggy, he plays friend as long as you suck his cock.

Is the same Finn from that Sup Forums thread here? I did some reverse searching and found the guy who was shitting on everyone was a spic. Lol.

The nationalism that we're talking about is from 1917, mostly at the independence day we remember WW2
Like fennoswedes identify themselves as Finns. We do know our roots, but our history isn't just Sweden

wow I hate Swedes now.

You're in denial like most nationalistic Finns. You see Sweden as an oppressive force, when that was never the case. You believe Sweden held back a Finnish liberation movement, when that was never the case. Finnish nationalism is constructed, and if you dig deep enough, you'll see that it is not as solid as you think.

True. But almost 700 years with Sweden compared to 100 years of your own should be considered before wiping out all the Swedish language.

It's a natural evolution. Finland-Swedes can't maintain Swedish if they live in majority Finnish speaking areas.

where does Finland, Sweden, and the aland islands fit in the grand scheme of things

>before wiping out all the Swedish language
Other than Åland and some villages in the west coast speak swedish.
Swedish culture that we got from you is much more than the language. Why do you care so much about the language. No one speaks Swedish here anyway even if they teach it at school
youtube.com/watch?v=DGXGJk0GLcA

finland is a princess