Brit/pol/ - Falklands Edition

>EU Parliament Debates Brexit
youtube.com/watch?v=U-nwKX6LrC4

>Nigel Farage says he's worried about backsliding on Leave campaign promises
youtube.com/watch?v=WrAHJ9fDHUU

>UK loses last 'AAA' rating and FTSE 350 surrenders £140bn in Brexit aftermath
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/06/27/george-osborne-to-speak-in-attempt-to-calm-markets-following-bre/

>Young Leave voters abused online in days after European Union referendum vote
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36640241/young-leave-voters-abused-online-in-days-after-european-union-referendum-vote

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/rome-mulls-capital-injection-to-support-italian-banks-after-brexit-shock-1467021718
dailyfx.com/gbp-usd
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_power
gbc.gi/news/hms-ambush-arrives-gibraltar-32507
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Queenie.

KEK

First for Juncker trying to stop Farage being photographed.

Nth for Corbyn does everything

Trade deal map updated with Canada and Colombia.

How come UKIP had more MEPs than tories and labour?

Norn iron need to be blue too, la.

Just have a cup of tea and wait for the Italian banking crisis.

>What did I miss, lads?

The only people who vote in MEP elections are people who hate the EU. Well, except for the people who voted that one blue labour pro-eu lad.

Nice

Low turnout

Will amend next update.

eurosceptic tories shifting their support

I'm really going to relish the inevitable Eurozone crash.

So is this going to get good for us again?

Karen

Nth for fresh of the press Nigel

So when will the candidates be declared for the leadership contests in the major parties?

They won the 2014 EU elections.

EU Parliament can't actually do shit so they are often used as a protest vote by anyone who is even slightly euroskeptic.

are we /tracer/ here?

Looks like it?

>

Who's next to rebel?

Deutsche Bank is going to collapse too IMO. Check out their share price.

ACTUALLY
HAPPENING

>Boris becomes PM
>lowers corporation tax
>massive influx of investments
>UK prospers
>EU implodes
>yfw

"I will destroy Europe, this will only slow me down."

That is a great Nige

Nobody here sounds or acts anything like her.

Based Comrade Corbyn crashing his party

Tracer's a filthy Omnic lover, she would have voted stay

PASTAWOGS ABOUT TO BECOME GREECE 2.0
GET COMFY LADS

>British "politics"

#LeadsomForPM

The ap is so shit

Looking at how the remainiacs reacted when they lost, could you imagine if they'd won? Life truly would have been unbearable.

We're back

>German salt

>So when will the candidates be declared for the leadership contests in the major parties?
We don't know yet . .. . but it's down to Conservative party members to vote for them anyway.

All we can do is push our local MP (if they are Conservative - Mine is) to vote for them.

I don't think they will allow a rush of new members like Labour did last time.

Andrea Leadsom for PM

Didn't France have like 60% wanting to leave even before we had our referendum?
If we get out of this even slightly okay then France are probably next. Then the EU comes crashing down as Germany tries to enact its 4th Reich plan.

I think the EU will live on but it will just be Germany and a bunch of shit nations by the end of the 2030's.

>Germany

Wish The Guardian had more comments like this.

I know the left anger is funny to read but it's getting seriously concerning.

>United Ireland

wat

>I know it was you, Nigel. You broke my heart

wsj.com/articles/rome-mulls-capital-injection-to-support-italian-banks-after-brexit-shock-1467021718

t. Corbynite Labour

>joke about Labour having a whole lot of nothing and such

this makes me want to reinstall civ4

>doubting Britannia
Gtfo

t. Abdul from Germany

How good are Boris' odds?

He freed us from the EU now its time to get behind Jeremy 'Don't need a cabinet to free the proletariat' Corbyn

>implying he won't land on a giant soft water mattress full of Remainiac tears

Anyone else watching the phoenix rise from the flames?

dailyfx.com/gbp-usd

You forgot to color England

>you were directly involved in the great happening of our time

Concerned, depressed, and a little bit morbidly proud desu

Just how fucked is Corbs?

Are there any city in England with a population over 200 000 that isn't infested with pakis/nigs/other muds?

is it true the only thing turks do in england is set up kebab shops and drive taxis?

He appears to be favourite and I think it's evens.

Maybe some Gambling Brit anons will have the odds from the Bookies but I don't bet.

What exactly do you hope to gain from a free trade agreement with NZ?
There are a far bigger markets for us to trade with, and most of them aren't literally on the other side of the world. We've got nothing for you, unless the UK is in dire need of milk powder.

>that Scottish SNP cuck begging his European masters for mercy this morning

Jesus fucking christ. How to Scots not feel shame when watching that? It's like watching a little dog beg for treats

There is no need to be concerned.

The memes will guide us.

Yes . . .you pretty much summed it up.

Leicester. It's filled with Bro-tier Sikhs.

Yes. Most of their kebab shops seems to be Pizzerias with a side-serving of kebab though, tbf.

Nigel ist krieg

Liverpool.

Which is fucking stupid considering that Ukip barely turn up to any votes and only build alliances with fringe groups.

It's honestly not a surprise why it's perceived that we have little power in Europe. Sending dickheads who hate the entire system and either disrupt or are absent from decision making processes will only mean the UK loses out. Guess how many fisheries legislation votes Farage actually even turned up for? (Hint: not a lot)

And now prior to negotiations, Farage has gone on a 30 minute tirade insulting the very people we're going to have to make deals with. No wonder they want to keep him as far away from the negotiating team as possible. The guy doesn't actually give a fuck about the British people, he's just as much of a narcissistic prick as the next politician.

Where were you, when Nige channeled the direct force of Kek.

Impossible to say. He's about to get no confidenced fucking hard, that's for sure.

Problem for labourite scum is they have to get their membership to vote for a leader other than him, which is going to be pretty damn difficult. There's a solid chance that he'll just get immediately reelected. The only way to prevent that is to keep him off the ballot, which would likely lead to a complete party collapse.

Some of the Northern ones are ok when i visited them.

Le Trendy BBC Science Man being reasonable. I'm sure he voted remain but not indulging in whining and sneering, so respect just went up.

Could you imagine Liverpool getting redpilled by haji aggression

Stick to raping German women, we're not letting you have ours

Shit, almost forgot. They pretty much own convenience shops (Excluding Tesco).

They also own the greeting 'Hello boss!'

Have a read.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_power

Nah, too close for them to leave

And they post those shitty leaflets through your door with the google images of a burger and pizza.

I wouldn't even order from there if that was the only place to buy food from.

So pretty much like brits put UKIP into EU mainy just to piss them off?

Holy shit

The old empires with the most culture should react against the new german attempt at domination. Frist the UK, then us, then Spain and protugal, then Denmark, etc. Slowly it will dissovle until a well functioning economic union is formed without all the political bs and tight borders only allowing the best to immigrate.

>still have unlimited immigration
>no EU workers protections
>end up as the China of Europe

But we still won guys, right?

He didn't ask about religion, Sikh cuck.

>Farage shits all over the EU in full smug-mode
>Italy's banking system is literally about to collapse
>Labour is imploding, will consist of Corbyn and 2 or 3 commies who still wear Che t-shirts
>Sturgeon is about to lead the SNP to a generation of irrelevancy unrivaled in Scottish history
>market's bouncing back, the snap panic is easing
>reddit still assmad

today is starting off well

Can someone explain to me why they're targeting Poles/Indians instead of actual Muslims? Aren't Muslims their gripe about immigration in the first place?

Remember when Brits had decorum and discussing politics openly was like airing dirty laundry?

Well, me neither, but that's the way it should be.

I only tell people how I vote if they ask

It's possible that he is keeping quiet because he is a Brexiteer!

what is the deal with the fawkins, really?

It's not just us doing it, as far as I know the kankers do it as well.

>no EU workers protections mean no workers protections

When will this meme stop!?

Quads clearly show this to be fact

>end up as the China of Europe

With that much economic growth you definitely won.

Doesn't him not saying how he voted kind of imply he voted leave? Since everyone hates leave voters right now.

Swansea is allegedly 97% white. Not sure I believe that though

No concern or depression here. Relax friend. We'll be better off for it and you'll see soon enough. The English spirit is still alive, thank God for it.

Thats pretty top of him, Didn't expect that.

gbc.gi/news/hms-ambush-arrives-gibraltar-32507

I suppose it's hard for anyone to feel anything when you're cracked out in 10mg of black tar heroin and three bottles of buckfast.

Newcastle has loads of Chinese due to Triads. That count?

Companionship, sheep, and Lord of the Rings merch?

We're pretty much family, I think we should be trading with you out of principle tbf.