literally nothing

cucked by his wife

He got married.

he's out of shit.

>DUDE WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL LMAO
Literally got blacked.

that last bit with the gorilla tho

nah.

he's fallen off now he's doing all those pantomimes and sound effects it's all cheezy

This

The over-the-top sound effects and retarded voices constantly made him seem like a total hack

Why does he still dress like it's 2006?

Making hour long standup specials out of things you said flippantly on an interview with Conan or on your podcast.

he's always been an unfunny hack

So she masturbated?

>implying the things he says on Conan and in interviews aren't prepared

yeah was pretty mediocre, at best

Im genuinely interested in hearing some top tier stand up comedy, I didn't laugh once during this special. Can anyone in this thread suggest me something that they enjoy?

does he really do this? I'm gonna be so pissed off if your not exaggerating this

No, but he goes on a rant against Trump. Which according to poltards makes you a cock sucking leftist.

anti trump rant is worse in my book. I guess I am a poltard. If you can't see that Trump is the best thing to happen to this country in decades you deserve the title of cock sucking leftist.

Stewart Lee's Carpet Remnant World is probably the best stand-up show of the past ten years, but I get that it's not everyone's cup of tea

This
Fuck you

Gonna check that out, thanks

He's definitely 2nd most-qualified game show host for the job, unfortunately best game show host isn't a natural-born citizen.

ITT: Sup Forumstards find out that Bill Burr has adult opinions and freak out
>and every other one of these threads
Keep it up guys, I wanna see these threads for weeks.

Bill Burr's first two stand up specials are god-tier. It seems like he's just running out of shit to talk about. There was nothing edgy or hard hitting about this special. I think the problem is he burns so much material on his podcast, and also probably doesn't want to be black balled for not being PC. Just a guess.

Maybe we're just getting older bros

That is the Sup Forums kool aid talking. Trump is doing a lot shady questionable shit that a normal person would question. Yet you guys are way to busy fighting the left to notice. For example there is no real reason why Steve Bannon should be the head of the NSA.

Except for like one joke, I really enjoyed John Mulaneys two specials. Plus the first one has a great intro

that was his point

Idiot

Marriage.

I know exactly what he is doing, I think Bannon is an excellent choice.

He's like Dylan Moran. Marriage and babies softened him.

Bill Hicks 'Revelations', Eddie Murphy 'Raw', Bill Bailey 'Part Troll'

Dave Chappelle Killing Them Softly

Also top tier. Dylan Moran 'Monster' too.

do yourself a favor and stay away from George Carlin until your a jaded, cynical faggot

Martin Lawrence Run Tell Dat

he's a race traitor jew cuck bitch beta faggot

Everything went wrong, it was complete shit, he should be ashamed and just quit stand up if this is the way he's going to start doing comedy...