Yevette Felarca

New thread with relative information to get Yevette Fired
-------------------------------------
Lawyers against Felarca (Yvette Felarca, et al v. Robert Birgeneau, et al, Case #: 0:16-cv-15293 ):
J. Daniel Sharp Crowell & Moring LLP
[email protected]

Terence J. Cassidy Porter Scott
[email protected]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To get her fired:

MLK Middle School (Berkeley)
Principal
[email protected]

PTA CO-Pres
[email protected]

Link to video of attack
youtube.com/watch?v=76xZBgFhm6Q

Media:

archive.is/mVZvz
berkeleyside.com/2016/06/27/anonymous-email-threatens-students-at-berkeley-school-after-sacramento-rally-tied-to-local-teacher/#disqus_thread
archive.is/mVZvz

Other urls found in this thread:

berkeleyside.com/2016/06/27/anonymous-email-threatens-students-at-berkeley-school-after-sacramento-rally-tied-to-local-teacher/#disqus_thread
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Leave the girl alone, final warning.

what is this about and how do i contribute
kill yourself

(You)

Doing God's work anons, I'm not even white but i can't stand this bitch and her mindless zombie followers.

It makes me sick how they just wipe their asses with the 1st amendment.

>leave a violent left-wing extremist alone, she has a right to indoctrinate the next generation of youth with her mindset.

As someone who has witnessed a left-wing extremist teacher justifying unprovoked antifa violence against "Nazis" in real life as a school student, how about no.

And stop spamming this poor guys twitter account, you are trying to incite people to go attack him, not your personal army

you dun goofed

Uh oh, I'm rlly scared now

Nice role playing
You get a (you)

(You)

Kill yourself, faggot.

>girl
Bitch is like 40.

It seems that 8pol has doxxed some of the Antifa organisers.

Bump. Let's get this slut fired.

feel free to visit me in Arizona any time you like, user

E-mailed and twittered. Keep up the terrific work, anons. Getting very tired of the left thinking they can do anything they want to get their way.

bump

haypil

(((you)))

1)woman
2)asian
3)leftist
4)government job

she's not going to get fired

>Not Phil Redding or Phil Redd

This woman is a teacher!
Unacceptable!

Imagine all the filth she is putting in the heads of youngsters.

That's a type of girl who wants to cut your dick off with a knife.

There needs to be at some information provided to her employer and to the public. A message needs to be sent that it isn't ok for any group to obstruct free speech and peaceful assembly.

>She gets a police guard
Where were you when violent thugs got protection from our subsidized police force and the innocent got assaulted for daring to use their constitutionally given rights?

them names gotta be convincing or they will just ignore the emails

kill yourself

The concept of public schools in the first place is an idiotic one
When Texas secedes what are the chances we can privatise the school system?

>not using Ben Garrison or Brian Lee Henderson

Use your real names, you fuckwads.

It's not like it's illegal sending a fucking email.

Forgot picture.

I sent a few on different names, different text in all.

her colleagues at that place may be antifa too

So? Are they gonna complain to the internet police? Obviously don't use your work email, but I think most people know that, this being 4chins.

Don't go throwing rocks at people, dipshit.

Threats have been made to the school because to her actions too. I'm glad local media seem to be concerned as well.

this is just precious. Destroy the woman's life after she reacted somewhat violently to being called scum. She was annoying but not dangerous. If she wanted to hurt she just had to kick him in the balls or something. To spam and spam and spam her work place over this. That will get her fired for the wrong reasons. Definitely fighting the good fight. Not sounding like bored tumblr fags at all.

WE WUZ KAISERS UND SCHEIßE FAMILIEN

oy vey goyim

Nah

seems like the anarchists are here

noice

She will if we raise a big enough stink.

Fuck off Portugal nobody cares about you

(((you)))

>40 spic woman
>girl
Gtfo fagget

Hang yourself moor

Mercy to the guilty is a suspension of justice

And we all know the only suspension of justice should be the beam from which a hangman hangs his noose

Making the parents of students aware will put pressure on the school regardless of the school's leanings.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Don't destroy me for asking as I am newfag...

What is meaning of (you)?

>this is just precious. Destroy the woman's life after she reacted somewhat violently to being called scum. She was annoying but not dangerous. If she wanted to hurt she just had to kick him in the balls or something. To spam and spam and spam her work place over this. That will get her fired for the wrong reasons. Definitely fighting the good fight. Not sounding like bored tumblr fags at all.

She's dangerous and needs to be put down. An example must be made that her type of behavior will not be tolerated.

*tips fedora*
Fine point good sir *upvotes*

SHIT, IT'S THE JIDF

You mean reddit trannies that think they're freedom fighters.

They are a form of currency here. Have a (you) on the house.

This. Use leftist tactics against leftists.

>Takes weapons to a rally that was fully licensed and permitted to be there, '''''''''harmless'''''''''''
Your logic fails you, Portugal. I get called scum all the time, but I don't go out and try to stab leftists over it.

(you)

Someone should cut down the video a bit. No one wants to watch 6 minutes of video. Just show the key confrontation.

Start from about 3:50 and go for about a minute.

A way of detecting Jews like (((you))).

MUH PERSONAL ARMY

Thanks?

Love what you've done with this place. Think I'll stick around. Redpill sickness being overcome.

Who actually won the fight tho? I know the nazis were outnumbered.

Fucking faggot.

Both side is fanatic crazy!

350 antifa attacked 30 Nazis. 1 nazi was stabbed and 6 antifa were stabbed.

They are a form of satire.

On Reddit, you get karma or up-votes, which are added to your account. This creates a form of circle-jerk, where unpopular opinions are down-voted, no matter their factual basis, and bandwagon voting.

This lets SJWs jerk one and another off, without confronting reality. They will proudly show off their Reddit karma and use that as a basis for their arguments.

Sup Forums being witty as every, offers (you)'s in the same form, but they are not recorded, nor any actual worth, but anons pretend they are amazing and act accordingly.

Here's another (you) for you, because you are new.

Contacted the school and do what little I can through the order to ensure she is dismissed. She violated the mission statement all Jesuit schools are founded on and will pursue further action through the church. however threatening the children is abhorrent. Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Y'all are mentioning that she's in an organization called BAMN that has been placed on a terrorist watch list, right?

Kek has blessed you with trips

she calls for militant action against people who legally are expressing their opinions as protected by 1A. Letting her shape young minds would be reckless. She should be fired.

How is this not doxxing/personal army bullshit?

To be honest, this is bigger than the Sacramento PD or even the California State Police. They're domestic terrorists and this should be handled by the FBI. To allow this stuff to continue will only incite more violence from BOTH sides since people will rightfully feel the only possible justice they can have will be vigilante justice.

Charge her with domestic terrorism and set an example to the others. Or let her keep doing her thing until some crazy neo nazi kills her because he feels that she's above the law.

So when did liberals become so anti democracy and anti constitution?

Weren't personal liberties among the core values of traditional liberalism?

She's done. She'll be back in the Philapeans selling her pussy for $2 a bareback pump to retired marines by this time next year.

By Any Means Necessary, right bitch?

Welcome to what that really means.

Maybe she shouldn't have incited violence against a peaceful demonstrator. Hope she rots

hush.

They aren't liberals. They're anarchists. Anarcho-syndicalists and anarcho-communists, usually.

Who fucking cares if it is?

It's not doxxing when she's the one who outed herself

Who has her phone number?

I already saw it posted in one thread it starts with a 5.

i just wanna talk to her

That little is being done to stop these attackers is the scary part. They're not being arrested and charged with anything.

The republican national convention might be scary as fuck. You'll get all kinds of crazies from both sides showing up armed.

Or what faggot?

>it's a "let's ruin this cunt life" episode

Okay, I've been on a Sup Forums break, let's make this short.
What did she do, and what does she do for a living?

I can figure out the rest from there.

leave wife and kids, take gun?

The Philippines are alright. Hope she doesn't pollute them too terribly

Parents in the district are already doing the same. There was the threat of a shooting if she wasn't fired and now the school in on lock down.

Posted what is already known to help stop all this radical leftist bullshit.

Also i'm really bored

Or just don't go.

I'm passionate about politics but I'm not trying to get caught in between the craziest fuckers from each side going at it.

She is an elementary school teacher who is an antifa member regularly participating in anti free speech violence. She has been caught on video spewing militant rhetoric and assaulting peaceful, legal protesters

The School has probably already been informed. Just saying the fucking spam army is a far too big of a reaction for this issue. Easy to do sure, but meaningless.Besides you don't even know what kind of spam they are going to receive from Sup Forums. If half the emails are something like "ASIAN CUNT SHOULD KILL HERSELF" which by all means can happen the only thing you are going to get is not how wrong she is in her actions but how persecuted she is for her race.
Sure you don't stab. Neither did she.
true

She's part of an antifa group that attacked a retarded neonazi rally in California, resulting in, among other things, multiple people being stabbed.

Here, let me clear it up for you

Example of personal army request
>"this person beat me up/stole my woman/was mean to me/some other offense directly aimed at OP
>Sup Forums response: not your personal army, OP is fag, take some responsibility, etc.

as compared to

>militant, organized group attacks a legal peaceful protest
>militant group violates constitutional rights using violence
>Sup Forums response: dox leaders to ensure that they are brought to justice legally. Provide factually accurate account of the events to counter media spin. email campaign to cripple financing of violent militant group.

Ideological causes > personal causes

I hope I this cleared it up for you.

IT SURE IS SUMMER

Why is this activist anywhere near a classroom?