:D

:D

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L0IMLvlpZFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Vermin?

Selling cheaply made pens for a profit is disgusting

I'm not saying I would give them money but I rather help those refugees in country's around Syria than take some scum in Europe

The 10% decent syrians.

Half of them probably have a past that would make us uneasy being around them if we knew it anyways.

Let them rot.

So what would you have done in his situation. You have a daughter and family to take care of?

Its honorable and shows hard work that hes willing to go out and sell pens while carrying his own daughter. Hes making the best of a bad situation and not giving up hope.

Selling pens for $2, when I can buy an entire 15-pack for a $1?
Fuck him.

Well that could break my heart. But it doesn't, because I got my own fucking problems. Almost 8 Billion people in the world, we can't all go full Merkel, tough shit.

If the refugees were like this dude id have no issue. Most are not.

Why not get a real job?

He's essentially begging, bet you want to expand the welfare state too.

There are tens of thousands of gypsies on the streets in Europe right now trying to bully passersby into buying worthless things like pens and we all see them for what they are: SCUM. Somehow this is different though.

I would offer him $3 for 10 minutes with his daughter just to see his reaction.

I hate people who use children, puppies or fake their disablilites so people will give them money

I encountred like 5 beggar in my town all walking around with croutches and pretending to be retarded

>9gag.com
Thanks for that Dank meme, friend. XDD

I think he would become a celebrity for being a foreigner selling shitty pens in Vietnam while nobody gives a shit about most of the poor street vendors out there.

>So what would you have done in his situation.

Defended my homeland.

You see all sorts of quasi-relatable behavior from animals in the zoo, especially when it comes to their children. But it would be a bad idea to attempt to integrate them into our society as a result.

It uses the "if you don't buy my shit you are heartless." appeal to promote its sale. Still underhanded.

>liberals

If you offered him a meal instead of money he'd tell you to fuck off

Why do I say shit so much? I blame Mark Wahlberg fucking shit.

probably walked into a bank and grabbed as many pens as he could before they kicked him out

That's rude. He's a small time businessman, not a beggar.

The only respectable Syrians are the ones fighting for their country in the SAA.

Yes and gypsies exploit kids in the exact same way. They will often drug or even cripple them, too.

Feckless grifters?

I would help him. Because person to person that's what you do. And if people did, they wouldn't need to make the government do it. You feed the hungry, you clothe the shirtless, and you house the homeless. You don't get walked on, but the bigger your shoulders, the more you should carry. Not because you have to but because you love your brother and charity bares naturally out of that love. If you don't love your brother than expect to be judged by the same stone you left around their neck.

>A FUCKING STAR

No worry idiot i see them for what they really are, do you?
youtube.com/watch?v=L0IMLvlpZFY

Bloodsucking parasites?

I wanted to reply to you earlier but had a suspicion that you're not quite...there. Now I have proof.

Did you seriously just link a neinfag post?

Rilly meks u tink

When the first wave of them arrived in my city I saw many of them steal flowers from florists. They then approached women / couples and handed them a flower and when they accepted it, thinking it was just a nice gesture, they demanded money.

>9fag
not gonna click that link

great, hopefully he can continue his business in syria when he has to go back :^)

stab him and tell him to fuck off, then see how far I can kick his lazy ass fucking kid

People are like slaves to their emotions. I hate to break it to you, but this is a big world and some pretty bad shit happens all over the place every single minute.

If you think I'm gonna shed a tear for one motherfucker selling pens because he's got a case of blues, think again. Do these cockmasters actually think you can make the world perfect or are they just out of touch with how difficult the human experience can be?

>gets money
>open kebab show
JUST

Honestly?
I would have offered my services as a hardware designer to either russian or columbian drug dealers.
When the shit hits the fan, morality goes out the window.

For every one migrant like this there are five who just want gibs and fiki

It's a scam to gain sympathy, you dumbass

>Holy cow look at me I'm so caring and I have so much virtue and I'm making the world a better place, and basically, you're a meaniehead if you don't accept all of the additional political context I've attached to my meme without telling you what it is.

Go to hell you pathetic little bitch.

Wonder why this happened in Lebanon (where there are no handouts) and not in Germany?

That's just some german kid he grabbed on his way there.

God...don't go into the big city kid. You are too gullible. Let me give you a hint and even though this will trigger you and you won't want to believe it, I pro.ise you its true. So here it is...are you ready? That sand nigger is using his daughter, those pens, that sad look on his disgusting face, all to gain sympathy so they can take advantage of gullible faggots like you.

That is a good way to get yourself killed in the middle of nowhere after they have forced you to work for years on a narco sub or some shit

That's actually quite sad. I mean... pens? Such a throwaway item.

I wish these people didn't have to suffer. But it's not the burden of developed countries to bear.

Better question, what would he have done in our situation.

I know what Saudi Arabia is doing, building a fuck huge wall.

he'd get a lot more if he just sold his daughter instead of givin' that shit away free.

WHERE is he selling those pens?

Why make a full size sub?

Just make a bunch of unmanned sub-surface drones. You can have a permanent small periscope for navigation, coast guard radar isn't going to pick up the bit of metal in a GPS receiver.

This is the Law. That is what the welfare state tries so hard to erase from our hearts.