>rags

LUNDPADS

I'll get you next time dear

should be an easy shutout for lundkvist

>lelguiins

Just here until the Sens game desu.

LETS GO RANGERS

>rags

another game with new lines. rust taking hags spot and horny dropping back down to 3rd line is interesting. wonder how ice time works out

BILL
I
L
L

>rags

BILL

SCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

LMAO RAGS

WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING!?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BILL KESSEL WITH THE FIRST GOAL
LUNDPADS IS WASHED

Always fun to face off against Lundpads.

I TOLD YOU BOYS
WE GONNA BE BILL POSTING
AND WE GONNA BE
>rags
POSTING

Is there something wrong with the team mentally that they just have to give up a goal 30 seconds in every god damn time?

based cole
>meme cam
stop trying to force this corner cam bullshit

How can you blame Lundqvist for that horrible defence?

Sid would've had that goal, Rust is doing great with defense and Letang too. Lmao I feel bad for the rags this was suppose to be "their" year with Shattenpentalty

Quite the shutout.

Forreal. We finally have a shift with some pressure at the end there but other than that it was more hot garbage.

fuck, got stuck at work and lost Phil's goal
also
>rags

reminder that swedes who arent /horny/ are not true swedes

Hank shook as fuck

Rags fans on suicide watch already?

welcome home huebro, take a bill

>lundpads has been chased 5 out of the last 12 times he's faced the pens

imagine having this much ptsd

based hot dog vendor

TYB MURRAY

I read OP wrong, thought this was early NYI - NYR thread

thanks

It's not like the team looks absolutely horrible, there have been some bright spots. But the losses keep piling up 1-5 is a terrible start. Just looking at the upcoming games I wouldn't be surprised to see them 1-9 or 1-10

don't reply to the munkee

>>mfw Murray is playing like Lundpads circa 2014

who /McKegg/ here

disrespect my uma friend again and we will have words one on one do you understand?

t. Lundqvist

imo they should be better than have been. Their problems at center keep showing up every game and blowing leads. It's not that they are terrible, it's just they're mediocre. Rags got Shattenkirk and so far ... he hasn't really made an impact on the ice. I thought he would've been more explosive on offense

Shattenkirk looked great the first two games but hasn't done anything since.

Duchene when?

SCCCCCARRRRRRRRRRR

FUCKING WEEEWWWW LAD

SCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

BASED HAGS

I fell for the meme that he would be their lead offensive player and so far I've been wrong. It's still early though, but this start for the Rags is ugly

Lundpaaaads

COOL EPIB BLOG SO GREAT POST MOAR

tldr you're fucking retarded

Shattys been fine. The entire team has been ass but blaming it on Shatty is wrong.

>letting reaves get an offensive zone faceoff on a 2 on 1
>the absolute state of the >rags defense

BASED HAG

>imagine a Penguins' home game
>lights go dim as the introduction of the home team is about to begin
>"Welcome to the PPG Paints Arena ladies and gentlemen, where the Pittsburgh Penguins will face the Chicago Blackhawks."
>americans clap
>"With the number 59, Jake Guentzel!"
>crowd cheers
>"With the number 62, Carl Hagelin!"
>crowd cheers
>>"With the number 71, assistant captain Evgeni Malkin!"
>crowd cheers
>"With the number 43, Connor Sheary!"
>crowd cheers
>"With the number 45, John Archibald!"
>crowd cheers
>"With the number 72, Patriiiiic Hornquist!"
>crowd cheers
>"With the number 34, Tom Kuhnhackl!"
>crowd cheers
>"With the number 75, Ryan Reaves!"
>crowd cheers
>"With the number 37, Carteeeer Rowney!"
>crowd cheers
>meanwhile players start circling the center ice and striding
>spotlights dance around the surface of the rink
>"With the number 17, Bryaaaan Rust!"
>crowd cheers
>"With the number 23, Scott Wilsooon!"
>crowd cheers, but the noise is toning down somewhat
>"With the number 58, Chriiiis Letaaaang!"
>cheers
>"With the number 87, 3 times Hart Trophy winner, and 3 times concussion survivor, your captain, Sydneyyyyy Crosbyyyy!"
>crowd cheers, the morale has picked up a little
>"With the number 33, Greg McKegg!"
>crowd cheers
>"With the number 4, Justin Schultz!"
>crowd cheers
>"With the number 28, Ian Cole!"
>crowd cheers
>a pause follows the presentation by the announcer
>crowd noise is the only think audible

>rags
>regs
>rigs
>rogs
>rugs
>rygs

>"And now..."
>suddenly an uplifting guitar riff is start playing from the speakers
>crowd noise is spiking
>WHEN IT COMES CRASHING DOWN AND IT HURTS INSIDE
>"...from the steppes of Madison, Wisconsin..."
>crowd noise is at its peak, photography lights start flashing
>YOU GOTTA TAKE A STAND IT DON'T HELP TO HIDE
>"...weighing 202 pounds without his left nut..."
>banging noises are accompanying the frenetic screams of the crowd; it is clear that people are no longer seated and objects are thrashed against the seats to deliberately produce noise
>IF YOU HURT MY FRIENDS, THEN YOU HURT MY PRIDE
>"...standing at 6 feet tall..."
>flares make their appearance, the security personnel is wading through the sea of bodies
>"With the number 81...PHIL.."
>I GOTTA BE A MAN
>"...THE THRILL"
>I CAN'T LET IT SLIDE
>"KESSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL"
>I AM A REAL AMERICAN, FIGHT FOR THE RIGHTS OF EVERY MAN
>pyrotechnics explode in a row as Phil glides past them, approaching the glass where the fans are stacked upon one another in a visibly dangerous display of religious loyalty to their idol

>rags actually making reaves being *this* good

Bill won the fucking Hart trophy in my NHL 18 franchise mode lads.

He's a superstar

sounds quiet as fuck in there

They can feel our collective >rags

you should stop

based copypasta

t. Portugal

Still not sure if it's the coaching or players.

Didn't like that Cracknell pickup off waivers. It was clearly Lindy Ruff putting in a good word for the guy. AV already plays favorites with shit players, we don't need the assistant coach doing it as well.

no you're just cringe

>buchnevich is on the same line as cracknell

fuck off frycocks

Someone say Madison?

I think they should axe Vigneault, like you said he holds on to less than average players. He hasn't got the rags to the promise land, but then again I don't know who would replace them. Rags are also an old team, some new players, mostly vets or nearing the end of their primes

Am I being overly dramatic or has Malkin been pretty terrible (with minor exceptions) all season so far? Is he primed or am I just retarded

Only been a handful of games but we all know he’s capable of like 8 straight weeks grabbing 2 points a night

He's missed some defensive assignments, yeah. Allowed a 3 on 1 tonight and let a goal-scoring puck go through his skates on Saturday while he had Murray screened. Seems like he never has the same wingers on his line for more than two games, either

he went full geno mode in the losses for a few spans, he's fine. the lines keep switching and he gets extra covered and that's why the third line is producing so well. it's fine, the pens roll 3 goal scoring lines and the opposition can only shut down 1 and part of the other but goals come no matter what

Feel like I am overreacting since I know he is capable of so much. Maybe he's just trying to bounce back and having a rough start. I'm sure by 15th game of the season he will be back

There's a loooooong road stretch coming up and Russians feed off of hatred. He'll be fine.

he's had a bunch of dominating shifts so far, he doesn't have the goals yet because the pens spread the talent over 3 lines while he's a first line talent so he gets less good wingers. he'll get his don't worry, they give him way more offensive zone starts than defensive and the pens are the 2nd most penalized team so far so shit happens

when he's actually on the ice he looks great

>tfw no more ponytail.

I missed the first goal, is that from this game? Pretty poor on Hanks part.

yes. his blocker has been notably slow all game as well, another shot he saved with his bicep

Why do people think Murray is good? Desharnais has no angle and still puts it in easily.

i still don't understand how Lundpads didn't save that

high glove side is how you score on him, always has been. somehow he's never lost a playoff series with everyone knowing that

It was deflected.

Also 4 min pp :)

Could be the two Stanley Cups and outstanding save % over two rookie seasons.

G L O V E
L
O
V
E

4th liners chipping in

two fluky goals

>Buchnevic gets put on the fourth line for no reason
>Still scores

Yeah fuck you AV

bill's wrist wrist shot isn't just stupid fast, he also skates faster than most people so the angle changes faster than others but more importantly he can get full power while shooting on his off skate. he can get his shot off no matter where he is in stride and he tries to time it to get the goalie off in stance

he can simply get a great shot off very quickly and goalies can't watch his lead foot to wait for it

the ranger's score chant is the fucking worst thing in hockey. it's like 9/11 all over again every time i hear it.

it's 3rd worst after blackcocks and perds

>murray shitting the bed
>can't pull him because of that finnish fuck
>no fluery back up to clinch the save

fuck off pongs

ANOTHER ONE

PLAN THE PARADE BOYS