You don't feel guilty enough, goy ?

> Teubi

Wtf, that's what happens when a 45 year old tries to hang out with the kids

Teub would be alright, even zboub for fucks sake, but Teubi, for fucks sake

Just imagine the fucking cringe going to the doctor

"Yo doc, my nispe is very fulpain
- No problem, you're getting a tionbora"

>It's a Frogs assume we all speak French episode

This is not the 19th century, for fucks sake... Translation?

I don't speak that weird menu language.

What are they saying?

translation?
i don't speak baguette

Something about whites being racist

>licra
youtube.com/watch?v=yN4VhwOaGz4
This video had so much dislikes and critics that they removed commentaries and like/dislike ratio.

Nothing to see here.

they are laughing at you Hans

No speakois mongoloidaux

I cant read it, I can speak french but I would'nt want to mispronounce something.

For fuck's sake, translate pictures if you're going to post them. Why the fuck do only French and German posters do this?

Sorry, I don't speak Surrender.

Sorry I don't understand baguetteistani

What I understand is that its against stereotypes
1. Jewish Media
2.Whites progressing humanity
3. Chinese making fake iphones
4. Blacks working and going to kfc

"The pleasure of being surrendered inside"

SUC LE BLUHHHHH

this, translate faggot

i kind of understand it cause similiraties and ive heard the arguments before, but translate perfectly plz

Yeah, I'm gonna need a translation of that in Burgernese.

Hey faggot the international language is still english.
Despite the fact UK left the EU.

On one the left "It is well known Jews have large claws to better be able to collect they money they steal and control the media."

On the right:
"It is well know that whites are all very beautiful, smell good and are the origin of all the mayor progress of humanity."

So basically anti white propaganda paid for by their own taxes, another day in Europe.

Ahahah

Sorry I don't speak Arabic.

I need a translation for that.

Kek, good one russia

The 2/2 is real ?
"Teubi" for real ?

Wtf is happening.

My head. Please.

kikes deny they are behind all this yet always prioritise anti-semitism. see all the "hate speech" laws and shit, all have anti-semitism as it's own special category above the rest.

Are they TRYING to red pill normies? This is like the stuff Clinton tries against Trump that look like pro-Trump statements :^)

Left:
"It is a well-known fact that JEWS have large claws to better catch the money the steal by controlling the media"

Right:
"It is a well known fact that WHITE PEOPLE are all gorgeous, and are the origin of humanity's greatest achievements."

Transelate you black/white stripey shirt, beret wearing baguette eater.

Your letters have more aphostophes than your country have surrenderes. We all know that only the middle third of your flag represents your country, so...
you know...
transelate and stuff

>1/2

2 of them :

"It's well know, jews have big claws to catch money easely that they steal to control the medias"

"Blacks have big cocks to eat KFC and fornicate with monkeys"

Pretty racist desu for the french adl to write that.

c'est bien connu
Les Chinois
Mangent Des nems
Aux labradors tous
Les matins avant
D'aller a l'usine
pour construire des
faux iphone

translates to

it's well known
The Chinese
Some eat spring rolls
For all labradors
Morning before
Going to the plant
to construct
fake iphone

>Frogs and Germans still assume we all speak their languages

Why is it always you two? I understand the French have no money to educate their populaces and Germany's educational systems were purposefully made broken by the U.S. - But please stop being such niggers.

E N G L I S H .

Pic 1 left part : It's well known that jews have big claws so they can easily steal money by controlling Medias

Pic 1 right part : It's well known that Whites are all Handsome, smell well, and contributed to every major progress of Humanity

Pic 2 left part : It's well known that Chinese eat dog nem every morning before going to work to sell forgery Iphone (not sure about the translation)

Pic 2 right part : It's well known that Niggers have Big cocks and use it to it KFC while fucking monkeys

>Bad stereotyping against jews, chinks and blacks
>Good stereotyping against whites
>all are wrong

meh

What does it say for chinese and blacks ?
Also nice quads

what does the nigger one say?

That shit is fucking fake, you can tell by the pixel distortion and the sharpness of the sign corners

I'll try to translate the one on the left, no time to translate them all:
"It's well known that the chinese eat spring rolls with labrados every morning before going to the factory to make counterfeit iPhones
#blowthewhistle
against racist prejudices"

God I hope I translated that correctly, that's hilarious

to eat KFC*

c'est bien connu
Les noirs
ont des enormes
teubi et s'en servent
pour manger du kfc
en copulant avec
des singes

translates to

it's well known
Black people
have enormous
teubi and use it
to eat kfc
by coupling with
monkeys

rassure moi c'est une blague ces panneau pub?
le gouvernement n'a pas d'argent pour le personnel médical, pour les prof, pour la culture(la vraie pas le centre social culturel pour abdul et memeht)
mais ils ont les thune pour une campagne comme ca.

dans quelle monde vie-t-on?

Whats the problem with Teubi? Is it french for dick?

>and use it to it KFC

there's nigger dick in my chicken?

Those statements are both true.

Its an anti racist campaign to fight against prejudices people might have of each races
>Its a well known fact that jews have huge claws to steal money in order to take control of the media
>Its a well known fact that all whites are beautiful, smell good and are at the origin of every major advances/progess in humanity
>Its a well known fact that chineses eat labarador's nems every morning before going to work in the factory making fake iphones
>Its a well known fact that blacks have huge cocks and eat KFC while having sex with monkeys
Just a best ally anti-white campaign once again. Sigh.

>2 posts by this ID
>No translations

Kill yourself frog

>jews control the media fact
>whites contributed to the major progress of humanity
>chinese sell forgery iphones
>niggers like kfc

all true objectively

It's french "reverse", we say "bite"

Stereotypes exist for a reason.

This is fucking hilarious :

ON WHITE PEOPLE :
Its well known, they all smell good and are pretty and are at the origin of every major achievement in humanity

>implying this is wrong, my sides

ON JEWS :
Its well known jews have big claws to better catch the money they steal by controlling the media

>mysidesareinorbit

ON CHINESE:
Its well known all chinese eat nems made of dogs every morning before going to the factory to make fake iphones

>ahahahahahahah

ON NIGGERS:
Its well known, niggers have big penis and use them to eat KFC while fucking monkeys

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHH

TRANSLATION INCOMING

Number 1:

Left =

"It's a well known fact that jews have long reaching claws to better collect all the money they steal by controlling the media"

#Whistleblow against racist prejudices

Right =

"It is known that whites are all gorgeous, smell good and should be credited for every progress made by the human race"

Number 2=

Left =

"It's a well known fact that chinese eat dog spring rolls every morning before riding off to the factory to build fake iphones"

Right =

"It is well known that blacks all have giant dicks which they put to good use when eating KFC and fucking monkeys"
I swear to god just SHUT THE FUCK UP FRENCH GOVERNMENT. FUCK OFF.

>leaving the posters intact

can't believe those posters are standing up

what are you doing france?

Wait, they purposely wrote it wrong, because just writing penis would be offensive or something likae that?

>implying this is wrong, my sides
It is in france doe

Yes because they have no balls

right oen is something like
It's well known the blacks are huge teubis(?) and made for eating KFC and fucking monkeys

If it's fried chicken then yes, it's been BLACKED.

But everything that is crossed out is true.

Wasted...

No it's so they sound more like teenagers. Except teenagers used the word "teubi" in the mid 1990s.

>and are the origin of all the mayor progress of humanity
its true though.
>steam boat
>steam car
>gas car
>air plane
>gas plane
>jet plane
>satellite
>space ship
>moon trip
we done it all.

The only other race trying to keep up is the gooks, and all they can do is copy what we do.

it s well know that jew have claw to graps at the money they get from controling the media

it s well know that white are beautiful, smell nice and are the ones responsible for every major technological advancement

it s well know chinks eat labrador nems every morning before going to the factory to build fake iphones

it s well known tha nigger have a big dick and use it to eat KFC while fucking monkeys

i m believing this is fakke cause the KFC isnt really known in France.

anyway if this is really it s utterly insane that some fucking shitty association is receiving taxpayer money for this crap.

kill the goverment, kill the TV journalist cause you can count on 1hand the number of none jew in the media in France.

That level of damage control

that level of anal pain i m in

Ah thanks m8.

hahahaha
dumb French, they fell for the BBC meme

Soooo basically "praise the minorities and fuck the whites"?

What a truly fresh pov these days. Really. Makes. You. Think.

It's actually that lol.

I live in paris, I've seen many others that were shorter, from the same ad campaign.

The last one I remember was "I don't know a single white that runs 100 meters in (less or more, I don't remember) than 10 seconds"

It's fucking shocking, I've never heard someone say anything like that, in real life or on the internet.

Put some fake ones up.
>It is well known that whites are racists that want to exterminate everyone
>It is well known that the chinese are hard working and good with animals
>It is well known that blacks are good at basketball and maybe some other stuff
>It is well known that jews all died in the holocaust
Etc. the design looks easy enough to copy.

Our tax money at work lads

these people have to protest in uk for sharia in france...
even their muslims are obsessed with us...hum makes you think

but that's true too

>mfw when you just made me discover that I got quads

Que les socialopes nous montrent les progrès technologiques, scientifiques, médicaux, historiques, sociaux, culturels des non-blancs. Quoi, la liste est vide ? Ah c'est parce qu'on est des méchants racistes qui les empêchent de se développer. Ok.

Cette merde me déclenche au plus haut point, nos impôts sont utilisés pour ça putain, il va falloir sérieusement considérer un arrêt total de travail déclaré et ne plus payer aucune taxes.

why is it the white one the only one with something positive and its treated as racism any way?

>KFC not known in France
You don't live in Paris don't you

seriously those can be real right?
i mean seriously

I refuse to believe that unless OP post another picture with time stamp

Racism, by definition, is "thinking a race is better than another".

So being positive or negative doesn't change that what you're saying is racist.

Unless you're from Affirmative Action.

>LICRA

Fucking cucks

>KFC isn't known in France
Nigga KFC is fucking everywhere in Europe.
Even outside of the West

>it's only good white memes we'll attack
fuck this shit

European civilization is responsible for most technological advancement since ancient Greece. 1984 here we come.

The KFC in Marseille is full of niggers and sandniggers. It's their favorite spot to eat and also to rob occasionally.

What the fuck wouldn't that be real ? Are you living in some kind of hobbit comfy town that you are unaware of what reality does look like ?

There's very few of them here though. We have even less Burger King. And it's not really like the USA, not only niggas go there (since anyway the pop that goes is small to begin with).

ok i thought this meme was USA only i ve never went to a KFC,

God, i love to troll Sup Forums
These are fake, kek

City, youth, sports ministry (government)
>top kek

DILCRA (some government "task force" against racism and antisemitism)
>top kek

LDH: Human rights league (association)
>Jewish

Licra: international league against racism and antisemitism (association, formerly Lica, they added the racism part because it was too obvious)
>jewish

>France

>Trying to be ant-racist by making example of racist stereotypes
>"All whites are clean and excellent"
Well, I guess it's confirmed, Anti-racist really is Anti-white.

fuck off frenchie shit with your >french logic rly makes you think
niggers and KFC are a well known meme no matter where you are

never seen one in italy

But I'm right it's a troll.

Holy shit, why are they dropping red pills like that in public`?

Even retards will agree that whites are the origin of all the mayor progress of humanity.

You forgot about the world wide web, TV, transistors and phones.

Here you go lads.

Lurking through these threads truly makes me glad that I am no Westerner, but just a slav and here such shit would be deemed racist by itself and people would go apeshit over such disgusting posters.

The whole concept of white guilt is unfamiliar here and to me it looks incredibly racist and disgusting. On par with the actual racism.

Can I move to Russia?