Why do Northern Italians hate Sicilians?

Why do Northern Italians hate Sicilians?

Small dicks

Because Sicilians invented all the food that makes Italian cuisine great while Northerners just have fucking polenta.

sicilia it is where cyclops lived

because they have exported an unflattering image of italy I would expect, aside from pizza, italy can often be associated with gangsters and that sort of person

Medigan propeganda

>Medigan

I thinks it's humorous that this word apparently stems from southern Italians' failure to pronounce the Italian word for American properly

Peckerwood

Marone!

We don't, except for being the biggest money drain in Italy. They didn't migrate en masse in the North like Neapolitans, which are universally ruthlessly hated throughout the boot.

because sicily is the birthplace of humanity

nobody really hates sicilians, they're barely italian, You know who north italians hate? Neopolitans, calabrese etc lazy fucks

>tfw terrone and white skin
no i am not your "zio" fucking pigskin
no you tell me "ue cumpà" not "buongiorno!"
no i am not lombard or sud tirolean i am calabrian and proud
no i am not polentone either and no i don't give a shit about your fucking padania in fact i hope it burns

of course i voted Partito Democratico you don't have to be a twink and tranny to vote pd

go fuck yourselves

In my experience the calabrese are the least European/human southerners i've ever seen, they're uncomfortable to look at. At least Sicily has much greek and norman heritage, not sure if the sultanate left thrice as many traces there or they looked terrible to begin with.

Does Italian hates napoli as well?
They are quite entertaining to watch.

Stop OPPRESSING the sicilian race. I wont stand there while you insult my Calabrian fratelli

Tip for future LARPing: Sicilians and Calabresi bloody hate each other.

Why? I thought terrone were United.

Dunno not very fond of foreign politics.

They're disgusting people, great food though.

Terrone are God's chosen People

True but every region of italy hates the other right? For example as a venetian descendant I hate all italians, garibaldi ruined my life. If it wasn't for that faggot, I would not be stuck here.

Stop being so melodramatic

Italians literally ruined my life, my parents life, my grand parents life. The republic of venice was extremely rich and successful until italy united and they taxed the shit out of them, forcing 30 million people to flee to brazil, argentina and USA. Not because they disliked venice, but because they could not afford to live and survive. All thanks to disgusting faggot italians. Now I am stuck in this anglo saxon hell hole for eternity.

You sound like a whiny bitch

Who are the terroni of the north?

South American immigrants

They lie and say venetians yet the venetian republic was the richest and kicked the shit out of the genovese while fighting the ottomans at the same time.

You must remember, venetians are not italian. We do not associate with those scums.

>True but every region of italy hates the other right?
Nah, rivalries and friendly banter, in some cases as the one mentioned above, full blown hatred.
>For example as a venetian descendant I hate all italians, garibaldi ruined my life. If it wasn't for that faggot, I would not be stuck here.
Actually, Venetians moved consistently after the unification because of a demographic boom following the huge industrialization of the mostly agricultural, rural economy. And most of them, migrated to South America. Be glad you're there instead.

Maybe I just have a romatic view of venezia, but I feel like my life would be better there...where my ancestors live for 1000's of years.

>lui si dice italiano
>solo sa parlare inglese
lol

3 generations deep in this anglo saxon hell hole friend. I have the last name and immigration papers to prove where I come from

He is a a race mixing degenerate, don't respond to him

so learn the language

>why do europeans hate saracens

Southern Italians are white you anglo subhuman

Relative to dinka people, maybe.

Our Italians are top-tier though.

Good people but as far as culture goes, the italian american (southerner) changed the way the world sees "italians" forever. From music and film, those fucking terrone came to this country and let loose. They tore this country a new asshole.

Anglo jealousy mayhaps?

They can shit one "terrone" as much as possible, but they came here and took over NYC. They took over the music, they took over film. They opened up the bank of america (bank of italy first). They influenced the fucking entire culture of this country. The mafia, the movies, the swagger, the food, the attitude etc

And now it's controlled by asians, Muslims, and Puerto Ricans. What the fuck are you trying to prove?

>The republic of venice
Literally didn't exist in 1860, quit larping.

Venetians 100%
t. LARPing sharterican

>thread about Italian culture and regional disputes
>half the flags are muh heritage burgers
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

they're the reason we have Columbus Day

Northern Italian - virgin
Southern Italian - Chad

Why is Italy so fractured?

We have too much culture

it is odd isn't it? they don't even spell the same the next town over

Dabón, taliani i ga fato mèrda, anca ła mèrda gròsa ła xè dei crucci.

Fuck off burger, stop pretending you know shit about Italy

Rough terrain + external influences + later unification of the territory under a single gov/blob.

well I've only known what I've read in books, never claimed to have visited your country, one man who traveled in your country I recall remarking on it, another who lived there also spoke to the regionalism of even the mere town/ village in your nation