ITT: Sup Forums in 1898

Other urls found in this thread:

libraryguides.missouri.edu/c.php?g=28284&p=174162
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck germans let's start a war

hard working

ARGENTINA IS WHITE!!!

Fuck the Boers

Can someone care to explain to me how an European nation manage to lose against a bunch of FUCKING AFRICANS?!

>Italians
>European
They have the sloping forehead, sullen-eyed countenance and swarthy complexion of their ancestors. They are of the Semitic race.

a beautiful and european monarchy i live

Stop drinking alcohol.

Fuck Spain in particular :D

>Micks
>White

REMOVE SPICS

Fuck off, I'm voting the other guy. What's his name again, McKinley? Yeah, that's the guy. Fuck you, faggot.

Hello friend, we'll send them back in a jiffy!

WTF I HATE SPAIN NOW!

Stop believing in evolution.

BOILER FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BULKHEADS

THE MAINE WAS AN INSIDE JOB

You made me do this, Jennings.

You're quite right brother! Remember the Maine! Let the treacherous Spaniard taste steel!

>Shitalians
>White

I guess we have no choice but to take spanish land hehehe.

I'm sure some of them are good people.

We're not taking any land! Those people are under the yoke of European imperialism, they live under a KING! What we shall do is remove that petty contrivance of a bygone era and spread the seed of democracy to those subject peoples. Then they can decide for themselves if we are to have coaling stations. :D

WE EMPIRE NOW

DELET

You could only be so lucky

fine, but remember to remove sp*nish

For context, the black guy on the left is supposed to be Filipino. The brown guy on the right is Hawaiian.

People had no idea Filipinos were Asian.

>black guy on the left
>guy

are you sure it's not the guy next to the cuban with white mustache and black hair?

we condemn the violence in Chicago ON MANY SIDES...on many sides...

that's old news pal

This 9 years old boy in Austria is so shit at drawing he's never going to be in art college.

Sure cant wait till we get laptops around this motherfucker

>Medigan chats shit while we are literally taking over the United States

Listen you wop guinea bastard, we don't take kindly to your kind around here

Why dont you learn english. Christ alive, I deplore dagos.

Ue cumpá medigan di merda

>remember the maine, to hell with spain
Jeez Louise, is this the best you can do?

Italians still haven't left the Eastern Seaboard -Stop If they don't in the next few years, I doubt they ever will! -Stop I can well imagine they'll become a joke, ubiquitous in and famous for living in one region of the country -Stop

whipped the Spanish, took all their colonies, we have some influence in China, no more Indians, negroes under control...yup, things are looking good for the American white man, 20th century will be awesome for us

It's worth noting that our involvement in China is resultant of their firing in an unprovoked manner upon one of our ships!

Maldita sea, I can't feed my family with these coins!
These prices for groceries are outrageous!
Does no one care for the workers?!

Fucking Godos, man.
!VIVA EL PARTIDO LIBERAL!

Yeah, and the good thing is none of thus will ever come back to bite us in the ass

God bless the emperor.

>none of thus

GLI

Yee

STATI

not one of those things has actually

UNITI

FREEDOM FOR CANADA

Land's sakes, did you guys hear about that retarded Limey who made an electric horseless carriage and crashed it into a wall killing himsel
Someone actually DIED driving an automobile! Have you ever heard of such a thing

heh! that'll the day!

You're forever toadies to the Crown, and even if you did manage it, I bet you'd still have a British monarch bedecking your coinage!

Just like Ive predicted.
That'll be $12.95

My current bank balance has the purchasing power in this year equal to nearly 600,000 dollars :(

In 100 years I will be born

$12.95???!!! Blimey, What do I look like to you? A Rich Bloke!

UNDERAGED AND BAN-
>tfw

I turned 19 I'm July lol

>another anarchist attack
>All medigans can do is type on Thier typewriters
Why are Anglos such cücks?

I have confidence in our great empire, constitutional democracy is within reach!

Those revolutionaries are merely hooligans -- they'll achieve nothing!

Indeed, unlike his classmate Wittgenstein who excels at everything he learnt. I'm sure that'll teach little Adolf about the superiority of Jews

I'm starting to feel a little worry with those fucking gringos looking for fight on the other side of the border

t. chink

>Claiming african shitholes
>Not conquering a kingdom on a tropical island
Europe pls

>tfw spend all day working my ranchito and drinking tequila
What more could you ask

keep 'walkin sonny

Gay reddit-tier larp thread

>t. Paki mad he was fanning some Colonial official at that time

There is the case of the Philippines. I have tried hard, and yet I cannot for the life of me comprehend how we got into that mess. Perhaps we could not have avoided it—perhaps it was inevitable that we should come to be fighting the natives of those islands—but I cannot understand it, and have never been able to get at the bottom of the origin of our antagonism to the natives. I thought we should act as their protector—not try to get them under our heel. We were to relieve them from Spanish tyranny to enable them to set up a government of their own, and we were to stand by and see that it got a fair trial. It was not to be a government according to our ideas, but a government that represented the feeling of the majority of the Filipinos, a government according to Filipino ideas. That would have been a worthy mission for the United States. But now—why, we have got into a mess, a quagmire from which each fresh step renders the difficulty of extrication immensely greater. I'm sure I wish I could see what we were getting out of it, and all it means to us as a nation.

MCKINLEY DID 2/15

>Britain once cucked us
>BUT NOW WE WILL KEK THEM

You know i'm not a big fan of the current czar.

>mckinleyfags think they have a chance

Kek. user was so assrattled by era specific bants that he goes out of his way to a picture of his eye.

I turned 18 in July! We should be friends.

Those damn Norwegians are getting uppity, spouting nonsense about independence. I hope it doesn't come to that.

How does it feel knowing you will never ever get Elsaß-Lothringen back?

tfw poor and backwards

W-we never liked it being on our map a-anyways!
The "ligne bleue des Vosges" has been dismissed from the general public's mind. Colonies are where it's at now Fritz.

Care to show us yours?

i just found this thick black liquid coming out of ground on my 500 acre property and these government people want me to let them hook some stuff up to it and extract it from the ground. what's the deal?

Get rid of it as quickly as you can. I've heard that stuff can get lit aflame with a single match, and you'd have your crops all devastated.

You don't the gooey liquid to make you poor don't you?

$12.95?
That's a quarter of the monthly wage of your average worker!
With that kind of money I could treat myself to some fancy restaurant every day for a week!

Here you go, family

You damned hick, that's Oil, and the great state of Pennsylvania has been a leader in its extraction since the 1850s! Today we head the nation, and indeed the world in this marvelous substance petroleum, likely for a century to come! Shame about all the useless gasoline we have to waste time burning away to get that kerosene though.

Miserable-looking.
Watch this boy.

feels multicultural (under german hegimony)

>Owning a huge desert will show them g*rms

indochina is the only valuable colony

y-you better watch yourself. one more war and we own this

Was ist dieser Punkt über Somalia und warum ist der nicht verbunden?

>In 1898, the average daily wage paid in Missouri to skilled males (for all manufacturing industries) was $2.25; unskilled males, $1.23; skilled females, $1.32, and unskilled females, $0.78. Source: Missouri Bureau of Labor Statistics biennial report, 1899.

libraryguides.missouri.edu/c.php?g=28284&p=174162

I don't quite know why this report is dated 1899 as this is next year
Freaking governments liers, probably

Really want to hedge your bets on another war even if there's a chances of this happening old chap?

that sort of data probably follows the information gleaned from the tax schedule, which follows an annual collation at a later part of the year

>projecting 20 years from now
>France not getting back its prussian occuppied territories
>France not dominating Europe as we did in the beginnig of this century

thats the worst plan i have ever seen

mind you, that sort of talk with see you to another coalition!

Haha there is no way we could lose.
You better start learning German, Frog, 20th century will be German century

Fucking Jews

I swear we are gonna put a antisemetic political movment into power in France.

Shush! I've been rather foolish for leaking these secret documents the French government has stored for a hypothetical French-German war, but more talk like this, and we'll have the Holy alliance on our back again. And God knows we can't lose the Russians now.