American""""""""""""education""""""""""""

>american""""""""""""education""""""""""""

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>there are people on Sup Forums who still reply to this spammer

自演やめろカス

Blame our fucking niggers and spics

They make white Americans look bad, fuck I hate them. We're smarter than you slants

Updated mean scores

Keep in mind chinks cheat by only including their coastal cities

Asian Americans BTFO

and we still get penalized by affirmative action... -_-

It's not about test scores it's about enrollment

Blame your parents for beating you until you bleed so that you get into good universities and making that your only path in life and then guilt tripping you with all the money and things they've given you in life

Japanese rangeban when

What do you mean it's about enrollment? Also my parents didn't do that to me wtf, I probably got punished and pushed less than most of my classmates...

I blame the south

Affirmative action is about the number of students currently enrolled in universities. There are fuck tons of Asians

And it may not have happened to you but basically all of my Asian friends, specifically Chinese, were guilt tripped by their parents into doing exactly what they want (going to uni for a stem degree and nothing else) after basically being spoiled their entire lives as only children. Figure that's common

White Americans look bad on their own lmao

ネヴァー(>ω

I'm Asian and my parents are ok with me doing anything I want as long as it doesn't put me in poverty like liberal arts degrees which I myself am ok with

>look bad on their own
#7 overall out of ~120

Finland is literally yellow

Affirmative action harms both whites and asians roughly equally.

Both groups should be voting against it.

Lol they are still trucking American and if your system can't do well for a lot of your whites and for those two other groups that's all on American. Own up to your problems faggot.

Chinese though? Idk maybe it's just a Chinese American thing but literally every Chinese person I know says they experienced the same thing when I asked about it. 90% of the Chinese people I know are from my time at uni but still. Filial piety and all that

Too bad Asian-Americans never participate in politics, tons of whites support affirmative action, and politicians don't care about the issue.

They have all the EXACT same opportunities. Their cultures just place literally no emphasis on education, especially black people. They stop attending generally once it's legal for them to do so. Their parents didn't graduate high school and don't see it as important so they raise their kids that way too. Food's on the table, it's up to them to come eat, which they fucking don't. Ends up making us look bad, so fuck all of them, let them rot in their slums

Asians benefit from it though user too.

Nope, they're actually probably hurt the worst by it, ESPECIALLY southeast Asians. Chinese uni students here are usually fairly wealthy and can afford it, and also did well in high school. Vietnamese, Thai etc students are fucked because they're relatively poor. Even are/were up until recently.

>They have all the EXACT same opportunities

Not even you know how drastically divergent your schools are in general (urban andrural schools). Some places it's top in the state and other's it look everything (inclusion the textbooks will fall apart) and sometimes they are right beside each other

Even koreans*

So basically they get shafted because they're "asian" but can't score high enough to get in without AA/afford uni without scholarships.

Why do you think this happens? It's a form of white flight, teachers get the fuck out of these schools because the students are fucking violent chimpanzees. Then because of this, they do poorly on shit like standardized testing and don't get as much funding. The little apes bring it upon themselves

theres numerous social problems that affect test scores lad

Not all Asians go for the same school and many places take the status of the kids into consideration if you mention it (holistic approach).

Those schools in Cali which don't even use AA (it was stopepd in 1996) reject a lot of Asians because there's too much of them applying at once to certain programs (many that don't go for Stem have better chances).

then go to community college and work up form there or go to a lower ranking school which many are doing more often nowadays.

This shit effects white schools too moron.

Also teacher don't go to poor or underfunded schools because they don''t et paid enough and they are most of the time completely inexperienced in general (they throw in newbs to the profession lol) so there are teachers who have to deal with weird situations most teachers won't see.

and whites get no artificial bonuses from the government, which is a "social problem" on its own

distorted market

I don't really like America, nor France I guess, but that's a bit out-of-hand.

There's a joke about Han Chinese getting hit by affirmative action both in China and US. I guess the silver lining is they are not hit the worst in the US.

I wonder how low can you get with a couple of those worst cases

Other countries also have non-whites. So what.

What bonuses could you possibly want? There are people who genuinely discriminated against for stupid shit, what struggles are you going through?

>I am black so I get discriminated
>you are white so you do not get discriminated

are you 53% white? Or are you more like 80-90% white? big fucking difference with such a huge population of iq70 shitskins weighing down our averages. might as well compare states with similar population sizes/ethnic demographics to you, like Connecticut, and they absolutely blow you the fuck out

That's not at all what I said. Do you find joy in roleplaying as a dumbass or are you being serious?

We have 10% western foreigners (Europeans, Anglos, Japanese, Indonesians).
And 12% non-western foreigners (everyone else, but mostly Turks, Moroccans, Surinamese, Caribbeans).

Why are Kentucky and Arkansas so low on that chart?

So you're 88% white or otherwise non-retarded shitskin, that's what I just said

Connecticut is 80% white and look how they compare to you lmao, almost like when comparing similar populations we're way fucking ahead of you

Because they're southern, republican controlled shitholes?

Is this a serious question? Those states are known to be worthless

Your chart is outdated though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index

Thought this was a race issue lmao shut the fuck up

it is, that doesn't mean republicans aren't retards. look at mississippi, the blackest state, dead last. combination of a huge black population and republican politics will do that

>b-but

lmao shut the fuck up

But Asian American is higher than white American

are you stupid? even though it's outdated connecticut is still infinitely better than the netherlands, you've actually dropped in recent years. CT is higher than australia, you're still 5 countries below australia.

not much critical thinking taught in bognigger schools huh

>t. DeShawn Washington

>its a race issue until it contradicts what I say

you neets are so fucking pathetic, you defeat your own arguments

We also have provinces. If you want to make a fair comparison you should compare Connecticut with one of the better performing Dutch provinces.

Take away Maori and islanders, NZ will be much higher on that chart

it IS a race issue but it's not just a race issue. black states perform poorly, republican states perform poorly, black republican states are the worst.

no dickhead, connecticut is within the 80% margin of white people. But hey, next you'll say "we have more people!" so ok, New York. Slightly above 70% white, extremely similar populations, still doing way better than you.

REALLY MAKE'S ME THINK

Higher, yeah, but much higher? lolno, you're still 80% white. We're damn near 50% white.

NZ is only 2/3 white now
We are number one in the developed world for domestic abuse, sexual violence, teenage suicide, etc
JUST

BRAVO ESTONIA

>REALLY MAKE'S ME THINK
Your entire response to his post indicates you can't think right

Totally worth $20k+ a year