Post athletes you want to see not only get a career ending injury but get the kind of injury that would affect them for...

Post athletes you want to see not only get a career ending injury but get the kind of injury that would affect them for the rest of their lives.

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gordonhayward/status/649037695025418240?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck you

your nan

t. Mormon Jizz fan

>broken ankle
>career ending injury

His career isn't over, 100% guarantee it.

>Lanklet chad dies

its a sad day for chads

you piece of sub-human garbage

Utah-New England, white on white crime here.

rest in chad heaven

>when you're 7 feet tall and take PEDs
lol go play video games booger eater

JOSEPH SMITH BLESS
O
S
E
P
H

S
M
I
T
H

B
L
E
S
S

is he ok

gottem

THIS IS THE ONLY CORRECT ANSWER. ALL OTHER ANSWERS ARE MEME ANSWERS

it can adversely affect you for the rest of your career to the point you'll never be the same

>who is Aaron ramsay

this 2bh

twitter.com/gordonhayward/status/649037695025418240?lang=en

you mad you fucking loser ??

>no one has posted the most overrated receiver in the NFL currently

It’s like you guys like the giants or something.

hes actually prob the 3rd best receiver in the game (after julio and antonio) desu

Missed the game. How’s he end up doing?

There wasn't anything too notable

only right answer

the one true answer

>t Mormon

>twitter.com/gordonhayward/status/649037695025418240?lang=en
I have a new favorite picture. Fuck colin cowherd

I about wet myself

good luck with that lmfao

Why? Only blacks hate qt3.14 Gordo.

this motherfucker

Not bad for his first as a Celtic. I think he needs a little more time to get his feet under him in the new setting, but otherwise it was clear he had a foot up on the competition

it just looks bad you goof, he'll be back before February rolls around

kek why do you hate emre?

He actually gives a shit about his team unlike Antonio “I can’t be any more of a nigger” Brown

this bum

Gayest facial hair ever

But klay thompson never did any wrong

Cavs fan?

Which one though?

i was surprised he wasn't suspended for trying to torpedo john wall's knees

Wizards

Although I know what you mean though. What he did to k love was fucking disgusting. I was so fucking happy to see xxxTentacion (kelly oubre) just run at him in the semis earlier this year

>ran at him in the semis earlier this year

over literally nothing, while then proceeding to cry like a bitch? how about in game 7 when Olynyk ended the Wizards season by himself while Oubre sat on the bench, crying again

what's your point? I am just saying I'd glad a dirty player like olynyk got taken down a notch from Oubre after doing countless things over the years.
he had a fucking ripper of a game 7 though, I'll give him that

here, yeah I'm a celtics fan and even I had to laugh about that. Olynyk is one of those guys you love having on your team but you fucking HATE him if he's a conference rival

taken down a notch? in what way? leveling somebody and pushing them to dominate your ass in front of the nation isn't taking someone down a notch. if anything he made himself look like a retard. oubre was pushed by one of his own guys, thought it was olynyk and went apeshit on the court, started crying, pushed a ref and was tossed. and didn't play another meaningful moment in the series. and then olynyk had 14 in the 4th of game 7. thats not taking someone down a notch. taking someone down a notch is McHale leveling Rambis and changing the tone of the series.