Holy shit Bill you really let me down man. What the fuck has nia done to your comedy...

Holy shit Bill you really let me down man. What the fuck has nia done to your comedy? She fucking deballed & domesticated you. It's like I'm not even watching the same guy

Op here I tried screen shotting it but just found out If you screenshot Netflix they turn the picture black

>taking the opinion of the retarded serious

>start listening to the Monday Morning Podcast
>listen to all of Bill's specials up until and including his 2012 one. love them all
>be extremely hyped for F is For Family
>it's mediocre
>be extremely hyped for his new special
>it's mediocre

At least we'll always have the podcast.

I can accept Bill is past his prime, but I think he played the special safe because the election hadn't happened yet and he could have gotten a lot of backlash for leaning too heavily one way or the other.

Also, Netflix specials are generally mediocre. This isn't arsenio hall, it was some trash theatre in the midwest

>Also, Netflix specials are generally mediocre.
Do you think Bill changed his act because it was for Netflix? Are you an idiot?

I guess you could say its brutal.

Dude I don't care what the race of his wife is excyhw totally won't do comedy about what it's like dating a black woman the subtle differences.... his comedy has completely gone to shit. If you watch this latest special it was like watching some guy who gets 10 minutes at the comedy store. Just run of the mill garbage not the comedy a 20 + year a list stand up veteran should be doing

NO

his last netflix special was way better.
Also rogans recent netflix special was quite good compared to the one before that.
I think Bill just had too much stress with F is for Family and Nias Pregnancy so he didnt put as much effort in it as in the last ones.
This was easily his worst special!

>Dale Jr.
>Bill Burr

It's not just the left that hate Trump. Sup Forums is gonna have a bad day when Republicans grow some balls and fuck Trump.

These guys both have the best answers for current Bill. Just gotta wait for him to regather and settle or lose it all, go off the deep end, and hit another golden age of stand up

I enjoyed it. The crowd was a flatliner though

bruuuuuh

maybe

I think Netflix is a company that doesn't seek the ticket price profit from a performance and invests accordingly, you dull arrogant cunt.

no

yes

Bill has made his money, now it's just the nostalgia circuit.

holla

Until his wife grabs a mic and it goes to shit.

His last special was meh too though. So it's nothing new. He's just out of gold. Hell he had 3 solid ass specials. That's more than any comedian and probably ties Carlin and that fucker had like 15.

hell yeah

whatever

yolo swag

What didn't you like about it?

I don't understand how anything Netflix (or any other company) did or didn't do could possibly have a major impact on the quality of the special you goddamn nigger. The jokes were the same jokes he would have told if he performed at any other venue. What could have improved other than different material?

I didn't like the last one either, it had its moments but there was too much religious talk. I'm not religious at all so that's not my problem, it's just getting old and tiresome to sit through. It bores the fuck out of me now.

I just find him funnier when he is offscript like on the podcast
Like his on stage personality is more agressive and somehow less genuine
this last show only confirmed this feeling in me

He didn't watch it. This is purely political based on Burr's black wife and mid-left leanings.

These jokes were funny as fuck on Conan somehow the refined versions were even worse which usually doesn't happen. He added like ten minutes to every joke and then had no ending for half of them.

kek

his best work was, and is his Conan interviews

NEVER

>tfw to intelligent to screenshot netflix

I was so hyped for his special, the one before was soooo good, I couldn't believe how retarded this one was, the silence when he said "oh good he's black" made me cringe, and the whole bombing the cruise ship bit was soooooo shit

He shouldn't have used the cruise ship bit...it was old goods wrapped in a new paper. Maybe he thought he was losing the audience and went for an easy laugh.

What? Lots of comedians have had more than 3 solid specials. Even Bill. Carlin probably had 3 that weren't solid.

suck love ingestively downward.

I like Nia and wish she was on the podcast more. Suck it betanerds.

>Niaposting
Make like a tree and get the fuck out of here.

he's suggesting that bill didn't put much effort into the jokes because he knew it was some no-name theater bullshit netflix special and not some large hbo special at a famous place

>comedian is a leftist cuck
color me surprised

you listen to him too much so his special doesn't have the same effect. most of the comics i like I hate all the specials they have put out lately.

>he
Okay, samefag. He already decided to do it at that place before he even wrote his current special and he did it the way he wanted it. Implying that having it aired on hbo would change his material is completely asinine

Billy Ballsack lost his manhood a little before Nia actually