Lets hear it

Lets hear it

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3663863/Now-Far-Right-demands-Dexit-poll-Deutschland-referendums-banned-HITLER-abused-polls-claimed-Jews-supported-Dachau.html
n24.de/n24/Nachrichten/Panorama/d/5952486/syrischer-fluechtling-meldet-100-000-euro-fund.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

link
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3663863/Now-Far-Right-demands-Dexit-poll-Deutschland-referendums-banned-HITLER-abused-polls-claimed-Jews-supported-Dachau.html

berlin bombed when? do your job britain and do it right

>Europeans uncuck themselves
>things regress back into the 1900s
>Serbian ultra-nationalist assassinate Austrian political figure
>Austria invades Serbia
>Putin invades Germany for kicks
>France surrenders
>WW3 starts

I didn't know Hitler was still alive. Wew lads.

How in the fuck is Merkel still in power?

Literally lets ban democracy because Hitler...

POLES

imagine not being allowed a choice on the vote, you don't even get to vote on the people in brussels.

>france surrenders
>WW3 starts

every single fucking time

wew lad

WEW

LAD

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

is it real - God pls say it is not real

How any German hasnt taken one for the team and killed this mad bitch is beyond me.

They are cucked beyond reason

It's sad having to watch you guys suffer over there.

>democracy banned in Germany
wew

assault forks can only get you so far

Because the problem goes deeper than one person and doing it would make Germany crack down even more on whites than they already do.

Why don't they just abolish all democracy because Hitler fixed them once.
Hell, just stick once person in charge as a dictator.
That'll prevent a new Hitler.

Open the russian floodgate polan

If all Pol goes buys Pounds .

then reduces it spending in Europe.
Increase spending on British goods.

Pounds goes up

/pol Profits and jews the jew.

im with this buy Pounds and buy british products next 6 months we can collapse the euro fook the left wing elites and make a Profit.

and make trump look good.
if they won't let use vote lets bring the System down and make Profit out the pound

>you're not allowed to vote because you might vote for the wrong thing
lmao
how do you let this happen, hans

>abolishing democracy to prevent fascism
You can't make this shit up

We need a list of things that are not banned in Germany. I'll start:

>Muslims
>Rape
>Jihad

Compared to most Euro Nations you actually have a wide range of weapons you can get in Germany including guns even though its a hassle getting the license.

However last week theyve announced to make it even harder. They didnt like that weapons sales depending on the region were up like 500% ever since last year. Cant have the goyim defend themselves

That's a Genetic fallacy.

>Hitler did it
>Therefore it must be bad!

Well I guess Germany should rescind all of it's paid vacation time, anti-smoking laws, anti-animal abuse laws, maternity leave, 40 hour work weeks, anti-alcoholism campaigns, and ban Snow White and the Seven Dwarves because Hitler was all about that shit.

>Jizya
>Kharaj
>Anti-kuffar zones

G O D W I N ' S
L
A
W

If Putin dares to cross the Rhin we will nuke Moscow and Saint-Petersburg in the hour.

Better causing Armaggedon than supporting banters from stupid gooks whose ancestors never achieved anything and lived in mudholes less than 100 years ago.

>Germany's postwar constitution allows for referendums in only two circumstances - if the constitution itself, or if the territories of the states making up the republic, are to be changed.
it is real, God have mercy on our souls

Germans need to be banned from breathing because Hitler breathed.

OF COURSE IT'S A FALLACY
THE WHOLE GODDAMN COUNTRY IS JUST ONE GIANT FALLACY

>Far right
>Extremist

Can't you just hop down to Serbia and get cheap weapons and smuggle them in with little hassle and just not tell the stasi about them?
Or is that a Sup Forums meme

So this time the invasion is coming FROM Belgium?

>yfw 4th Reich is basically fags, niggers and Mohamed, led by a woman.

Then keep shooting. And shooting.
And hanging
And gassing
Until you're all dead
Or until they're all dead
You have no other solution out of this
Start killing
And don't stop killing
Kill everyone
Stitch bodies together
Make demands with intestines
Stuff corpses with trash so they're bloated when cops find them
Blow up peace rallies
Butcher kids
Stitch children heads together into big balls and kick them around
Fuck everyone
Fuck everything
Cut holes and fuck more holes
You have nothing to lose but what you had
This world made us crazy
Now it's going to pay with dicks in their arms and headballs

It was POLES Hitler abused.

Stupid Cuckwursts.

You never give so much power in the hands of utter retards. Aka the normal ppl. All they care for is there own good and belly. Not the country and the taugth decisions that has to be made.

AFD nazi party is trying to capitelize on the stupitedy of the comen folk. Like in england ukip did it.

I say this as part of the working force.

FUCKING NEVER LET CITIZENS VOTE ON DECISIONS THAT MATTER.

Only shows further how retardet afd politicans are.

Sir?

All the guns in the world wont save me when i am surrounded by self hating cucks embracing their suicide

As for your question yes of course you can smuggle but if they catch you then they fuck you for life

>I want less democracy
>I hate Hitler
really makes you think

>Hitler didn't follow the will of the people and had total control

>Hitler abused polls which rely on the people to decide

These narratives don't match up

Thats a good thing pleb.

too bad there was no referendum on wanting königsberg back or not after the reunification

>democracy is racist therefore democracy is banned

how the mighty have fallen

all of Germany's good men died with her

>A country ruled by a STASI cunt denies democratic freedom

Someone split mama Merkel's wrinkled old skull open.

>France
>not surrendering immidietly
pick one

you don't have to think that hard

See you later

So in 70 years, when people are discussing WW3 and how America had to invade Germany to stop them from destroying europe again, will there be edgy stormfags on Sup Forums arguing that Merkel did nothing wrong and was actually trying to save europe?

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FAGGOT OUDFOII

But they're already fucking you for life

Daily reminder that Hitler never won a free referendum on anything. The whole reason is bullshit but people still believe it.

>Merkel literally trying to take over Europe
>compares other side to Hitler
>mfw

>All the guns in the world wont save me when i am surrounded by self hating cucks embracing their suicide
Worse: embracing their suicide and trying to drag you down with them

Halt deine dumme fresse huso.

Dreckiger landesveräter.

no there will be edgy progressives with merkel T-shirts wearing berets with red stars on them talking about how capitalism is evil

We are the defenders of freedom and democracy.

HOWEVER

The British voted in a way we don't like and Hitler used democracy once so that means it's a bad thing. Democracy is hereby banned.

Yes.

Europeans aren't having children. Without mass immigration, Europe would not survive.

No
They will be neo-multiculturalists on L.eddit

yes, but they will speak in arabic so we won't understand

>Finnish mongrel
>being relevant, ever

pick one

>Without mass immigration, Europe would not survive

swallow a knife

Nigger, you are so cucked that all they have to do is say the word Hitler and you'll all suck their cocks while apologizing for being white

However i still got the option to leave while the other one will have me locked up for life surrounded by shitskins

Maybe Germany is the real problem

Honestly Germany, you were better off with Hitler, at least he gave a shit about his people.

Even worse they are all little stasi fuckers trying to report you to the officials when you do something thats not politically correct.

>snail eating frogman
>not being assblasted 24/7
whats up with french and romanians always being salty on the internet

we were on the wrong side all along

It's infuriating isn't it? Nigel is the savior of the UK.

Dude, we had this shit going on since 1968. Recently it stopped working though, because too many people are fed up with the established parties' bullshit and you can't label everybody a nazi without losing public support.

>WW1
>Germans
>WW2
>Germans
>WW3
>Germans
what is wrong with krauts?

I dont even care anymore about Germany.

That's because we Germans are good at following orders. Give us a cause and we'll see it carried to its logical conclusion.

meanwhile a Refugee find 100.000€ and Returns the Money :^)

Every fucking week Refugees find money

n24.de/n24/Nachrichten/Panorama/d/5952486/syrischer-fluechtling-meldet-100-000-euro-fund.html

>fall of rome
>Germans
>Thirty Years' War
>Germans

>Recently it stopped working though
I fucking hope.

I dunno but let's just nuke them and be done with it this time

Bullshit. Japan has the same "problem" and it's one of the top economies in the world, and its had the "problem" for over 20 years now. Immigration benefits the elites by eradicating working class earning power.

Curious. That's something Hitler would say.

keep dreaming of being white

Look at cameron's face. He's going to have a breakdown.

>edgy

It's a demonstrable fact that Europe would be white and whites would dominate the world if Hitler had won, because both the US and the USSR were united in pushing decolonization and multiculturalism

Gas yourself

iherently evil, arrogant and devoid of empathy and humor.

good workers but without Führung they are a menace to Europe.

>I fucking hope.
It's darkest before the storm though. The backlash right now is humungous.

>If Putin dares to cross the Rhin we will nuke Moscow and Saint-Petersburg in the hour.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAH

I'm pretty sure a party here wants to do the exact same thing.

This gives me so much motivation to finish my degree and get the fuck outta here.

They're just angry because they're slowly turning into apes

>I dunno but let's just nuke them and be done with it this time

Good goy kill whites while supporting jews who have rotted your youths minds and flooded your nation with shit skins

This would improve Europe immensely

>mfw always wished to find a box of money as a child
>never hapened
>mfw rapefugees keep doing it

i also dont think direct votes are a good
1. people voting for things they dont understand (brexit :D)
2. sometimes people vote for things which which are not their business (like those smoking ban in bars referendums etc)
i dont want more referendums in germany or any other country... i want decisions from middle men because many people are too dumb.

Suuuuure. Holy fuck, i'm ded.

>iherently evil, arrogant and devoid of empathy and humor.
>said an Austrian
ayy famalam you're German too

You say this while Hillary is still alive and well.

The snakes are being exposed world-wide... It's TIME.

The EU will ban referendum on leaving being proposed by governments, it makes sense after Brexit to stop any more from happening so Brexit will make the EU stronger and more Eurocentric