Are you ready? I'm ready

Are you ready? I'm ready.

>tfw being prepper

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/live/2017/sep/03/north-korea-nuclear-test-south-korea-yohap-kim-jong-un-live
youtu.be/b60OZhrTB6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>a fucking bow and arrow

Enough to kill a person

best alternative if you can't get a gun mate

A plane ticket out of there would have been money better spent.

The fuck is that next to your door?
A fucking longsword?

koreanon what the fuck are you doing?

Is that fucking Andúril?

Don't bully ;_;

good luck
I'll send tons of Kimchi from Japan

theguardian.com/world/live/2017/sep/03/north-korea-nuclear-test-south-korea-yohap-kim-jong-un-live

Thanks fellow zainichi

get a gas mask. Kim won't be cheap on the Sarin

I already bought it

Drawing a bow might be problem for subway combat, get some poisonous frog and a borneo blowgun for silent killing.
Get some formic acid used to coagulate rubber as grenades too, it won't kill but enough to melt someone's face.

What's the fuss all about?
Is Kim triggered again somehow?
What did he do this time?

Also you'll need a flash light. All the disaster survival kits have them

>not katana
I am disappointed

to what, to asian century?

Why didn't you show the arrow tips, Training arrows?

What is that Shovel you have?
Should have bought wjq-308 chinese military shovel
youtu.be/b60OZhrTB6o

>nukes soon to be flying up your ass
>thank god I've bought this tacticool backpack full of tacticool shit

This is all meaningless seeing as once a bomb lands, you can't dash around at a speed that makes the Flash look like a geriatric slug stuck in the molasses.

>latex cleaning gloves
What for?

>not pneumatic crossbow
FTFY
Seoul 2033 soon.
In case you have to remove dead bodies resulting from bio or chemical weapons I guess. Gonna have a bunch of people sealed at the outside of the bunkers with how packed they are.

Good think Kim can't swim so I don't need to do anything here beside average disaster preparation. Since you packed weapons I assume people over there think there will be foot army?

>not a Katniss bow
Well good luck, I guess.

Crossbow is illegal in here

South Korea is a christian country

He wants to channel his inner templar when he cuts down atheistic commie gooks

didnt even notice it, holy shit
this chink is probably too weak to even keep all this stuff on himself

>ywn run around sniping North Korean refugees with a bow and arrow with your south korean bros

Korea is still by no means a christian country. It's shambled out of territory of "All christian must be killed" and into the nondescript religion.

The black man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past....

The black man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The black penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the black man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the black man impregnates.

In total, the black man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the black man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.

To be fair, North Korea is kinda like Mordor