/lbg/

Memeboxd general

QOTD: How many features in the year? Are you satisfied with your performance?

Other urls found in this thread:

letterboxd.com/machill54/
letterboxd.com/SwimmingPool/
letterboxd.com/cancer/
youtube.com/watch?v=iKXm_la9M1A
youtube.com/watch?v=FgDU17xqNXo
letterboxd.com/4you/
letterboxd.com/jaimegrijalba/list/all-time-top-3000-films-by-allan-fish-rip/
letterboxd.com/brenx923/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

letterboxd.com/machill54/

>tell the fellas to buckle up
>they buckle up so tight that nobody posts and the thread dies

Watched not one but two films released with the title Bloodthirsty butchers in HD today. They were both bad

Which is the best Bava giallo out of hatchet for honeymoon and girl who knew too much? Should I just watch both?

33 features (32 if excluding the rewatch of science crazed) so far. I am pretty satisfied with that I suppose.

QOTD #2: How do you deal with the vulgar autists on Sup Forums?

>i hateee hollywood so much my faves? everything by the criterion collection :)

>i hateee the criterion collection so much my faves? everything by Hollywood :)

no

letterboxd.com/SwimmingPool/

I've watched 25 films this year and since I'm in vacations I'll try to go for 50-60 before march

no
>i hateee the criterion collection so much my faves? everything by Hollywood :)

who the fuck names themself swimming pool

tired of films. everything is either hollywood safe, or arthouse pseud films.

Watch machillcore
Caliber 9 is neither of those things, it's a blast and is also actually good

I might change my name to Table

maybe stop dissecting films using labels.

>This time last year I'd watched 5 (five) films.
>As of today I've watched 40 (forty).

I'm back, lads.

My goodness, you've grown

32, just two films behind 1/day

make a strawman argument because it really pisses them off and makes them look bad

you better believe it, darlin'

So have you, grown more patrician... for an embryo, I mean.

People are giving the later Resident Evil movies 4.5/5 star reviews.

Did RLM lie to us?

how new

really makes you think

letterboxd.com/cancer/

go aawayy u have the worst account

The replies to this thread are exactly how I imagined them to be.

Bravo to your tastes, sir. That's quite the selection

your reply was exactly how I imagined it to be... worthy of a redditor.

Emily Jean is amazing

how can you white boys even compete

you just got meme'd

gottem

WHAT'S UP FAGS

youtube.com/watch?v=iKXm_la9M1A

WHAT'S GOOD MAH DUDE

If counted/taken as a single film then Human condition in its entirety is pretty much the longest film I've seen.
Masaaki Kobayashi has a knack for making super long films that are consistently, constantly engaging and emotionally engaging and rewarding. For me this is Nakadai's strongest performance from what I've seen of him. And if not for hara-kiri, I'd consider this Kobayashi's best work.

I couldn't really relate to the leads depression in natural enemies but it was still, though familiar, solid character study of existential/marital crisis.

Has anyone seen cure for wellness yet? Verbinski is not a director I like anymore but I never miss a horror film.

Also, I thought love witch was supposed to leak by now?
I need some kind of comedy to watch after this depressing stuff.

Did you watch it in one straight shot?

It really is one of those films where sometimes I felt like I forgot I was watching a film and did'nt notice the time pass.
I was pretty engrossed in it, so I wanted to do the full nine hours in one sitting but it was too late and I had to leave the third film till a few hours later.

Who is the lowest IQ user?

I think it might be James.

Can I contract Autism from being in this thread?????????? O_o

I felt the same way. I watched one the night before thinking I would just watch one each day and ended up doing the last two in one sitting. They never felt dull despite each being 3 hours long. My only gripe was that I fell for the name thinking it was going to be nonstop reflection on human nature but instead it had thematic elements.

Is there a benefit of moving my imdb ratings to lbg?

Or should I start from scratch

youtube.com/watch?v=FgDU17xqNXo

Didn't start letterbox in time to gauge my performance.

how does lbg feel about Anomalisa?

>Anomalisa
excrementitious

Mfw I'm the best user in the site according to Eli.
I always knew but it's good I was confirmed.

Edward Meme
Tsai Meme-liang
Meme Memeao-Memesien

>Taiwameme """"Cinema"""""

So what's the definition of embryo here? I get the impression non embryos only watch eurotrash artfaggotry meaning that, to any sane person, being called embryo should come as a compliment?

If La La Land wins, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will as a million Sup Forumstards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.

They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them.

But none of that will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, Mel Gibson, will go down in history as an amusing foot note, an embarrassment, as the loud obnoxious asshole who threw a retarded fit, lost to the film who the entire board thought was dishonest but still preferred to Hacksaw Ridge.

I need to fap.

That's pathetic. I think you need to get a life.

A life and better taste.

>t. Mel boyfriend

Moonlight should win, that has fags AND niggers.

>watching chick-flicks
>caring about the oscars
>caring about what Sup Forums thinks
yikes

yeah we need more manly action movies like commando.

why don't she want the burger?

*elsa

Or, uh, like you could maybe instead, like idk maybe you could possibly instead watch actual films and not cliche mainstream hollywood fluff that'll be complete forgot in a year. Just a thought.

there is cliche mainstream hollywood fluff in the CC though, dumbass

>i hateee the criterion collection so much my faves? everything by hollywood :)

why does Red Desert have such a boring cover

aaaand no one knows what the heck they are compared to the academy movies so consider shoving your fallacy up the butt.

i like Criterion's work on making these films available for home video, but I think their cover designs are vastly overrated (or they at least look great only when compared to the covers of "normal" dvd/blu-ray releases)

sup r*ddit

Agreed completely. Mulholland Drive was especially bad

which one should I watch

>Kagemusha
>A Woman Under The Influence
>Red Desert
>Le Samurai
>Possession

All.
But picking one for right now, Possession

Previous thread: (Please include a link to it in the OP, in future)

Exactly!

Also,
CURRENT THREAD!!: >>

These are very, very important!

>QOTD: How many features in the year? Are you satisfied with your performance?
15. yes.
letterboxd.com/4you/
it's pretty dumb that you can't change your name, desu. i made this account 4 years ago and i cringe every time i see 4You.

I'm satisfied with fifteen so far.

i cringe every time i look at your number of watched films, your lists, your reviews and your profile in general desu

congratulations on posting the exact reply i knew someone would make after using the word "cringe" in my post

I have seen 2 movies this year. Where do I go from here?

Sudoku, hopefully

Watch "Sewer Side in a Mirror" 2017

Just gonna go bank these (yous) instead. Good day lads, same time tomorrow I hope

"h-haha thanks for th-the (yous) kind s-strangers" he said as he cried into his pillow and thought about all the times he was bullied on the internet and how he wishes he could slice them up with his katana folded over 6 gorillion times

why are you so mad

letterboxd.com/jaimegrijalba/list/all-time-top-3000-films-by-allan-fish-rip/
how many have you seen?

letterboxd.com/brenx923/

Who is Allan Fish?

"u mad bro" he exclaimed, trying to hide his own fury, but it fails miserably and everyone just laughed louder

How did you learn to write like this? If you wish to talk to someone, drop your email. Nothing personal kid, I just have a hunch that you have some unresolved issues in your life. So, where should we go from here?

as a last ditch effort to make a friend, our hero asked strangers to e-mail him, hoping to offer some free counsel. people saw through his lies and only felt embarrassment for him

our antagonist finally accepted his tragic demise and put the pistol to his temple. he sighed one last time as he sprayed the wall with his rarely used brain. we see on the computer his final goodbye, only this time he never pressed submit. the end

And then?

>tfw my mom was confused by Nocturnal Animals

well I just watched it. I was expecting some campy horror movie but got completely blown the fuck out, where do I go from here?

that bc ur mom is stupid embro

Yes, Possession is great. Probably the best horror of that decade

Is Mardi Gras massacre blu online anywhere?

And I assume love camp 7 isn't online yet

>The.Love.Witch.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

HOLY.. .