You now remember Colin Kaepernick?

You now remember Colin Kaepernick?

He is a pop culture icon now, with the likes of Kanye West. Remember when Kanye said “George Bush doesn’t care about black people”?
Kanye was right.

Celtics need a forward... He's a fucking football pariah forever. Maybe he should try the NBA

>you now remember some phoneposting faggot shitting up your board

He's pretty brilliant desu. He turned a forgettable mediocre career into immortality.

>implying anyone will give a shit about this bench warming, knee taking faggot even 5 years from now

He literally sparked the movement that will finally give blacks equal rights. He's a hero.

>25x more blacks are killed by each other than by cops
>80% of black kids grow up in fatherless homes

but you sure showed those poh lice

>colon krapershit
>hero
The absolute state of the left. Nigga ain't even black.

>It's so obvious he's a bad QB that I need to comment on it everyday even though he hasn't been relevant in years

*upvotes*

Disgusting sub-human.

>black on black crime is a problem
>therefore, mistreatment of blacks by police can't be a problem

You're just dumb as hell.

>You now remember Colin Kaepernick?

naw, NOW you remember Colim=n Kaepernick.
(He's the black man.)

lolwut?
i don't even

It can be a problem, but there's no study that says it is. Studies that wanted to prove it true didn't. White people don't chimp out every time a retarded white guy is killed by cops and neither should blacks.

He has a crazy, militant, Muslim girlfriend that ruined his chances in the NFL. We all know with Trump in charge, nobody is going to benefit, aside from the rich.

t. Soyboy who lives in a gated community

I'm sure with all the Good Boy Points you've accumulated the dindus will leave you alone when the race war breaks out.

false equivalence. you can't just ignore US history and tell people who belong to a group that was indisputably legally oppressed for most of it to feel the same way about that topic.

Same tired leftist talking points. What, are you like so eager to regurgitate what you learned halfway through your semester of African American Studies this year or something?

you're accusing me of tired talking points and regurgitation?

I didn't take bullshit courses in college, I'm just not a raging autist whos actually interested in understanding other people

It's no great mystery why blacks are policed more often than any other race in the entire fucking planet, and the reason isn't "racism"

ok. even if we accept that as true, that still doesn't address the false equivalence. Same tired talking points that you are eager to regurgitate

also, why are you putting "racism" in quotes like it doesn't exist? Even if you want to ignore things like the job application studies, go to Sup Forums for 10 minutes if you want to see how lots of people actually think and talk about people.

>that still doesn't address the false equivalence

You'd have more luck with a rebuttal to that if you asked the guy who actually made that claim.

ITT: Players who you’ll post in “you now remember” threads 5 years from now

I'M THE MAN, I'M THE MAN, I'M THE MAAAAAN

replace "black" with "poor" and you're onto something

The packers should pick him up. He would be a good fit.

Hundley is literally a younger, more affordable, more familiar version of Kaep. Makes no sense for them to pick him up except to pad the depth chart and waste money.

look at crime rates of poor blacks compared to poor asians or poor whites

What about players from 5 years ago now that "you now remember?"

True, but he is not better than Kap. Rodgers might be healthy by the playoffs.

>packers delusion

Somethings never change.

>wanting to limp into the playoffs only to exit early and forfeit a high draft pick again

Ted Thompson pls go to bed.

don't forget your redpill

>implying the media or nufl fans have let us forget

reminder that Kaepernick isn't even black he's an arab that was raised by white people

>get offered to join the meeting between the NFLPA and the Owners regarding social issues
>Decline
kek

Not surprising he didn't wanna go, he didn't vote either. He doesn't want to actually do anything to help the situation. He just wants to sue and tweet.

>he actually believes this
Murricans do their best to ignore the elephant in the room

Nope.

why no doctor?