Hollywood Purge

>Anti fags declared a terrorist organization by Trump.
>Hollywood purged of marxist trash for supporting literally isis.
How long will this take?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/02/01/us/politics/trump-cabinet-nominations-senate.html?_r=0
cnn.com/2017/01/29/politics/trump-travel-ban-congress-reaction/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/mccain-emerges-trumps-top-republican-nemesis-congress-45160759
azcentral.com/story/news/politics/azdc/2017/01/29/sen-john-mccain-slams-president-donald-trumps-refugee-ban/97213920/
msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/john-mccains-incomplete-pushback-against-the-trump-white-house
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're trying to save America and the world from a fascist dictator, asshole! You should be fucking thanking them.

They want all the terrorists to be able to live in the USA. They think Islam is actually a peaceful religion lol

Praise Trump

jews gonna jew

>always the first
Hello Crew.

>shitty comedian chick literally wanting to start a coup

they can't be this delusional

Celebrities are the living embodiment of the smug, detached, past-gen ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of the world while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from surface-level complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of changing the world of politics than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into the peak of their careers.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain mass attention for their navel gazing.

Please, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.

Jews gonna jew

What kind of movies will be made after hollywood gets burned down?

Blacked

>libruls trashing a librul college
what's the problem here?

Stop pretending it's the left. More and More people are jumping on the anti-Trump band wagon. We already have republicans going against him.

>cuckservatives going against Trump
>new
You child

He's right you know.

report and sage

>I'M A CONSERVATIVE, LIBERALS ARE WRONG
>I'M A LIBERAL, CONSERVATIVES ARE WRONG

anyone who says this literally blow your brains out

Don't you end up in Guantanamo for inciting a military coup? If not, why not?

>i lack the self awareness to recognize facetiousness in others

nytimes.com/2017/02/01/us/politics/trump-cabinet-nominations-senate.html?_r=0

cnn.com/2017/01/29/politics/trump-travel-ban-congress-reaction/

I already have Trumpgret.

Its created by legal immigrants ya dumb hick

>legal before creation of laws

u wot

I bet this came from a fucking leaf.

>went against the crown backed by another country

Literal treason and insurgence
All Americans must hang for their crimes

we already settled that with a war and we became independant, bro.

jesus christ they really have lost their minds, havent they?

>clinton news network and jew york times

F A K E N E W S

>STOP BEING FASCISTS OR WE'LL FORCE YOU TO THROUGH VIOLENCE
What did they mean by this?

>Silverman
>Apatow

Gee, I wonder what ties these two people together.

>It's fake news.

Just google it you retard and you will now it's True.

that you should stop being fascist or get beaten

literally the dark knight

>A-America is created by immigrants!
>Also pay your due respects to Native Americans for your ancestors crimes, you white shitlord!

liberal logic

n the early 1700's the Germans were immigrating to America in large numbers. Pennsylvania was an English speaking colony and the Provincial Council of Pennsylvania was alarmed at the large numbers of Germans entering the province; they felt like they were being overrun by the Germans. In a one month time span five ships had arrived in Philadelphia each carrying over 300 German immigrants. Even Benjamin Franklin was getting a little nervous at all the German speaking people living in Pennsylvania.

They knew nothing about the laws and the language of the English. Would the official language of Pennsylvania become German? That was a thought Benjamin Franklin could not abide. In 1727 the Provincial Council approved an oath that all male Germans over the age of 16 years of age were required to sign when they arrived in America. The oath was an attempt by the Provincial Council to assure itself that the foreigners would agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the English government. The oath-takers disavowed any ties to other monarchs and pledged an oath of allegiance to England.

>wealthy Jew celebrities trying to egg on le revolution
Can't wait until masked goons show up on their doorsteps for no reason other than to fuck shit up and loot. Then again, a mayor-ordered police stand-down like Berkeley is only for use against us plebs. Modern aristocrats would be well protected and fly somewhere safe if things get too hot.

>America didn't have laws in the early 18th century

lmao

Are they actively calling for a revolution? Fucking kikes arent even hiding it anymore

yes the wealthy elite would surely not be affected by a revolution

why do (((they))) want americas boarders open so badly? Why is this 90 day halt so terrible when Israel has accepted NO/NONE/ZERO (0) refugees?

abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/mccain-emerges-trumps-top-republican-nemesis-congress-45160759

azcentral.com/story/news/politics/azdc/2017/01/29/sen-john-mccain-slams-president-donald-trumps-refugee-ban/97213920/

msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/john-mccains-incomplete-pushback-against-the-trump-white-house

>Fake news

Stop being naive not ever republican is gonna worship Trump.

>google

Marxist manipulation

>tfw getting my CCL this week
Can't wait for you libtard cucks to try and tell me not to support trump

Oh no whatever will we do without Dale Earnhardt Jr.

>implying they are wrong

>McCain

wow, its fucking nothing.

>iPhone poster

>nigger dick sucking faggot
>white supremacist

Wew lass

Don't support Trump.

The world would absolutely be better off if the revolution had never happened. Anglo-Christendom would be so much more unified and powerful.

are you not aware most white supremacists are nigger dick sucking faggots?

who do you think makes the blacked threads?

it's always jews

Look over at Europe, "liberals" are making us third world. Our great cities are barely European anymore. Your Left wing is a fucking joke. They support rape gangs, FGM, sharia law, racism in all its forms, islamic bigotry towards ALL other religions, the destruction of the local culture for yet more Arabic/African/Asian cultures. You're not progressive or liberal, you're just a dumb puppet selling out your own nation.

stop responding to your own bait

heres a fun thing to do. Google image search the following and see if you notice a pattern:

>white woman with child
>white woman and man
>european couple
>european woman and man

>wanting the military to come in
>have the nerve to call trump the fascist.

Holy shit this is just as bad as the time Silverman said the Vatican should be sold.

>who do you think makes the blacked threads?

you. go back to lelddit cuckfag

Trump said he wanted martial law. So you know there is that.

European immigrants created America, that's why it's European in majority demographics and culture. That's what made it so fucking great, but liberals want to shit all over that and make it a failed shithole like Zimbabwe simply because they hate white people. Bravo Hollywood.

Hollywood is dumb
Trump is dumb

>nigger dick sucking faggots

Projection is a hell of a drug eh?

No he didn't

Before you reply what you're going to reply, remember that sending in the feds is not "martial law"

REMINDER

Holy shit. Didn't realize it was this bad.

nice try

that's what the other user said, dumbass

Nice meme

about himself? I think not. Try keeping up.

t. lelddit newfag.

>milo literally sucks BBC
>still gets called a white supremacist

This.

>implying they didn't change it when found out.
Do below then fuck off in humiliation.

How are liberals going to start a rebellion? They hate guns. They've already disarmed themselves.

I don't see the issue

>hates democracy
>wants the military to overthrow an elected official
>calls others fascist, as if they know what it means
Seriously what the fuck is wrong with everyone, they are making me side with Trump.

Everyone needs to calm the fuck down, you keep crying wolf every 5 seconds and if he actually does something illegal no one will know because they will assume you are crying over literally nothing, again.

>I've been found out

Are people in hollywood honestly think they can suborn the military?

...children are delusional.

>white woman with child
a lot of black women with white children
>white woman and men
a lot of black women with white men
>european couple
a lot of ugly white couples
>european woman and man
same

whining and crying on social media of course

i think she's trying to infer an autistic joke about how the military oppresses them using force.

America would be the same type of absolutely cucked liberal shithole that the UK is today. At least one country has been spared this way.

Is she using twitter from her mansion?

>they are making me side with Trump.

shut the fuck up, you were already a trumpster, Sup Forumstard

>i've never read a book on economics, history or political theory outside of primary school but i am very vocal with my opinions about elections up in DC

who are you quoting? Trump?

t. cuckold

Cheeto Joffrey is FINISHED!1!1!1!!!11

Those digits, WEW LAD

That'd almost be clever if Trump lost.

really made me think

But he's doing great things, some of which he promised. If anything people who weren't already predisposed against him are pleased.

>if you disagree with us we will kill you
this is literally what osama bin laden said would happen before got swatted - the american people will turn against them selves and bring a new form of jihad to the western world

he's still very vocal about the election

Upvoted XD

>White woman with child
>Picture of black man
>White woman and man
>Picture of black woman with white man

This is the most confusing indoctrination I've ever heard of.

What did he mean by this?

You fucking nazi. Immigrant = Immigrant

It doesn't matter where one is from. lmao