>founding your country on a ticking time bomb

why are americans so stupid?

No wonder Japan is their allie.

Better than Finland 2bh

it's gonna fuck up the entire planet stupid

>his country was unironically civilised by Swedes

why would you betray us like this Finland? Y-you were our greatest ally

1-3 mm of ash, what ever will I do...

It can fuck up a lot more than you think. It isn't like snow that can melt away. A lot of people will die from their lungs getting fucked.

For a country that uses the metric system you'd think you'd know just how small a millimeter is. You need TEN to make just one centimeter!

and this is why I have air filter masks and a large fan in a barn outside ready for such a situation. I'll be fine.

good

joke's on you, I already smoke

certainly not shitpost on Sup Forums. It fucks everything.

>The odds of it erupting within a given year areone in 730,000, according to the US Geological Survey.
Meh

>It fucks everything.
will it fuck your mum, too?

>founding your country on a frozen depressive area

why are finnish so stupid?

I do not know Finland, but as I am reading their writing it seems that they are Hicks and do not know anything about the world.

LMAO UNIED STATETSIA ERTERNALLY BTFO LALM,AAA HAAHAHJ AAJJAAJAJAAJAJAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Classic Americans, can't you jsut mess up your country only for once?

so niggers like you wouldn't come here. even the poor refugees want to fuck off from finland i'm totally fine with that. maybe we should send them to france desu

Muslims will destroy your country before that volcano consumes ours.p

You realize Yellowstone isn't the only super volcano right?

Were we to take every single one of Mama Merkels refugees in, we'd only then be even with you in Muslim count , Mr. 52-percenter

>replying seriously to a troll thread

Seems to me like God hates Mormons.