What is, objectively, the least shitty country in this region?

What is, objectively, the least shitty country in this region?

hungary and czech

albania and greece

S L I D E T H R E A D
L
I
D
E

T
H
R
E
A
D

estonia

Hungary is bretty based

One of the Baltic states maybe?
Hungary is also pretty chill I heard.

nice slider

Either Poland or Hungary.

YOU DARE TO CALL OUT YOUR SHITTY LITTLE COUNTRIES

DAS REICH(T)
DAS REICH IS THE BEST

Austria.
End of discussion.

taking economy, climate, and people into account, Croatia

Huh. in that whole region? As far as standard of living and freedom, i'd probably have to go with Italy.

in order:
hungary
czech
slovenia
croatia
polan

either Estonia or Lithuania

it's all shit

This belongs on Sup Forums

Poland, and only because half of it was built by German aryans before the Poles stole it and kicked them out.

None really, maybe Czech because they were raped by Germans the most

This. We build our own oligarch's wealth instead of the globalist elite's. Everything else is pretty much the same.

BTW forum slide thread

Why are Americans so ignorant when it comes to geography, even when eastern europe is highlighted?

Estonia

CZ/Estonia

all I know is ROMANI-a, the country literally named after the gypsies that constitute 98% of its population, is objectively the shittiest

Czech Republic.

At least they are not jews. The left is butthurt but in reality they just want a jewish elite instead of a native one. Also the left is fucking INFESTED with jews to the neck, like to a disgusting level. Not like FIDESZ doesnt have jews but its not as obvious.

How can anyone, from outside of this region, have something to say? All those US flags replying, what the fuck do you guys know?

Definitely not Ukraine

Maybe Czech or one of the Baltic states.

Objectively it's probably Austria but I think Russia is the worst

1.czech
2.poland
3,hungary
4.rest

in this order
>czech
>slovenia
>slovakia
>Estonia
>Greece
>Hungary
>Poland
>Lithuania
>Latvia
>Russia
>Croatia
>Serbia
>Belarus
>Romania
>Bulgaria
>Ukraine
>Bosnia
>Montenegro
>Albania
>kosovo
>FYROM

That's actually not true, user. Romania got it's name from being part of the ancient Roman empire and pretending like it's all that's left of it. kek

Gypsies, or Roma as they like to call themselves, are originally from India and call themselves Roma because they claim they are descended from citizens of Rome, which is undeniably untrue.

B R A V O E S T O N I A!

>Croatia
>Slovenia
>Czech
>polan

TOP KEK!

ITS ALL SHITFEST.

The Baltic and V4 countries are pretty much all equal, and of course they're on top of the rest. The rest can easily be ranked but am too lazy to do that

Slovenia and Czech

Romania is the only right answer

czech and estonia

Czech Republic is a really nice country to visit. Great beer which is very cheap. I've been to Prague and to Pilsen and both were really nice cities.

Hungary is also pretty nice, Budapest is a beautiful city, and I also went to Lake Balaton which is a really nice place. Largest freshwater lake in Europe I believe. Attracts a lot of young tourists, there's a lot of nightlife. In the summer the weather is amazing.

Croatia is also of course beautiful. I went to Zagreb and to Split, both were great cities (I went to Dubrovnik when younger as well, which is great if you're a history buff). Zagreb had some really nice bars and stuff, and the old town in the north of the city is really cool. We got an overnight train from Zagreb to Split which wound through all of the hills and valleys that separate the capital from the coast. Very nice landscape really. Split is okay as a city but quite touristy.

Also a big attraction of Croatia is all of the islands along the Dalmatian coast. Lots of beaches, sun, swimming. I didn't go there though, but I wish I had.

Probably somewhere in V4

FUCK
OFF