How effectively could modern Poland resist a full-scale Russian invasion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-j0r_9smUxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They can't.

Wars are fought with money. And Russia spends like 7 times what Poland spends.

>A turret without controllable elevation

why do people fall for this meme?

But Russia is no match for NATO at all. And NATO mostly exist to beat up Russia if needed.

its controllable. See the 2 lines at the root of the barrel
keep underestimating them as everyone else does
fucking toothpaste
My own neighborhood is enough to invade, decimate, incinerate, occupy, pacify and enslave the entire Benelux.

Why is there nothing in the bottom pic?

It's to illustrate Polish impotence and shortage of military materiel compared to Russia

because they dont have a tank of their own, probably ridiculing them for that

Think about it. The polish tanks could be in your home at this very moment and you wouldn't know because of this incredible stealth technology

creepy

There is an AT missile team in the forest facing the empty road.

but why russia should invade us?

Their urge for liberating

The more I see of the PL-01 (hehe see get it haha meme) the more I love it. Essentially it sacrifices some armor a modern MBT would have, so that it can be significantly lighter, and compensates with TECHNOLOGY, most notably the stealth but active defense systems too. It can still sport the same guns as a modern MBT, and it's still armored enough to deal with pretty much everything that isn't a direct hit from a big ass cannon, but it doesn't even attempt to counter direct fire from modern cannons with armor. This design philosophy goes all the way back to the AMX-30, where the idea was that tank cannons had become too powerful to effectively build armor against (at least practically from a logistics standpoint), so instead they focused on making a platform that's lighter and faster cheaper to produce. Of course now MBTs are still damn fast, so the main draw is being light and FUCKING STEALTH. It's like Hideo Kojima tried to design a tank. Supposedly the turret is going to be modular, so it could function like the AMX-30 as a whole weapons platform, with artillery pieces and anti-air and engineering units, everything.
If this works it could finally be something to break the mold from every MBT being so damn similar. Pls succeed bolan

and then if it succeeds some westerner would claim that it was actually a german concept all along like with everything poland achieved so far

Poor Polan. Is okay. I believe in you.

If you make it through Black Death, you make it through anything!

>But Russia is no match for NATO at all
That's because america is in nato
Without it we would take over Europe in the matter of days

One week - and it`s over. My country can not handle with corruption and poverty but it have powerful army and fleet

Without US to save their asses? A week tops.

lol too much Games of Thrones man xD

Not at all, they would be rush-b'd out of existence

Russia wasn't successful invading some shitholes in Eastern Ukraine with the support of 90% of local population. I'd say theyd fare poorly against any European nation save for baltshits.

nice

>That's because america is in nato
>Without it we would take over Europe in the matter of days
Without the U.S., France and the UK are still in NATO.

>How effectively could modern Poland resist a full-scale Russian invasion?
At the moment? Rather not effectively. But according to analysts Poland has potential to put up an army that could easly repulse Russian aggresion alone. We just need proper funding and cadres.

youtube.com/watch?v=-j0r_9smUxc

Nobody in here but us trees.

Don wory polan fenlan will take care of russias :DDDD

Today's Russia is a joke, man. A couple of airstrikes in Syria were taxing their logistics to the limit.