All memes aside, there is no reason why ordinary civilians should be allowed to own assault weapons

All memes aside, there is no reason why ordinary civilians should be allowed to own assault weapons.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_rifle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StG_44
youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

60% of all gun crimes happen with a handgun, the government wants the assault weapons gone because they want to control the populace.

The new Red Dawn movie was a ridiculous concept specifically because the idea of a force invading from Texas and somehow now being wiped out by the extremely well armed citizens.

That's the entire point of the 2nd amendment. So if some giant force tries to strike, the people can fight back full force.

>A FUCKING LEAF

>A FUCKING SHILL

Wrong. I need an assault weapon to kill hordes of traitorous military dogs who march on my neighborhoods

I'd also like high powered rifles in case I need to snipe someone from distance.

These are basic rights and they shall not be infringed.

Shilling?
No.
He's just an American who believes in freedom and is disappointed in our hat.

No, no. I'm simply correcting him.

>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

if'n chyna ever gets uppity and tries to start some shit, just call me and me 'n my army of bubbas from down at the bar'll stuff our 150's fulla shotguns and go show them chinks whats what

>Assault weapon
>AR-##
Armalite Rifle, not assault rifle like the media portrays them.

>Assault weapons

The ARs you can see being sold at Walmart are semi-auto carbines. Nothing more.

Shall not be infringed.

>That's the entire point of the 2nd amendment. So if some giant force tries to strike, the people can fight back full force.

Tens of thousands die every year just so you can jerk yourself off to that ridiculous fantasy every night.

The rights in the United States Constitution are just meaningless words if you don't have the ability to defend your rights.

Think of it like this, a seatbelt, if used properly, has the ability to prevent your death in the majority of auto accidents but nobody expects a seatbelt to protect you in a head-on collision with a 18-wheeler.

In a similar respect, a firearm, if used properly, can defend your life in many dangerous situations but nobody would expect to a firearm to defend against a 21st century military.

Ah, the magical
>assault weapon
Please define what this means for me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_rifle

First assault rifle. Littler called "assault rifle"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StG_44

go fuck yourself leaf.

we have a constitution that guarantees that we can
SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED
GO
FUCK
YOUR
SELF

Why do you keep replying to us? Are you all retarded?
Haven't you learned anything?

There's no reason an average citizen should have blog either.

C U C K
U
C
K

>all memes aside
>assault weapons
pick one

the mass shooting are with ar15s

there was a single shooting that i can think of with an ar-15. handguns have overall been the weapon of choice.

>First assault rifle. Littler called "assault rifle"

Sturm doesn't translate to assault.

you realize the weapons were talking about clearly dont fit the definition given, right?

So assault rifle and assault weapon are the same thing now?

The reason is if the politicians and bankers go to far we can kill them and their families. Fucking pathetic leaf, I can't wait to get out of this weak worthless excuse for a country.

>all memes aside
I'd rather not

>assault weapons
L E A F
sage

So called "assault weapons" don't have full auto capabilities. They aren't even assault rifles moron. They are just semi auto rifles.

>Assault Weapon
Do you even understand what that means

Please check your statement for factual validity, for it has none.

That's the price of Freedom.

Watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM

Because ordinary civilians are law-abiding, responsible people.

>1 post by this ID

They aren't allowed to own a rifle that can swap between semi and fully automatic anyways.

You mean less than ten thousand a year, and the majority that die are black democrats in gangs.

"Well REGULATED militia"

Don't mention this to republicans because they get triggered.

>need
bill of RIGHTS, not bill of NEEDS, you nonce

The right of the people to keep and bear arms is guaranteed because a well-regulated militia is necessary.

The right is the people's right, not the militia's right.

>triggered

This is gun language, and extremely insensitive. Please avoid such phrasing in the future, thanks.

Nice meme

Never said there wasn't a price for it.

You do realize you can buy an AR-15 in most countries right? I could buy one tomorrow so long as I got an 'E' grade on my firearms license and if not, I could still apply to take the test to get the grade. In places like America where you have literal commies like the cuck sanders, I can vouch for my ameribros that they really do need AR's. Why are you so against your own rights?

>I read that "bill of NEETS"
topkek

>I don't know what the word regulated meant when the constitution was written but I'm going to act like I have some semblance of knowledge about constitutional law
get fucked nigger

A

FUCKING

LEAF

Uh, what if I NEED to practice using assault weapons?

Regulated just means orderly dumb fuck. As in, you aren't running out of your home guns blazing without a plan.

Ok and?

First post best post. It's like saying you shouldn't be able to own a fast car because there are no roads that legally let you hot that level of speed.

Yeah but they are mostly niggers

They're trying to disarm us now that the have coordinated Black Lives Matter, and Anti-Fa groups in the US. The media already covers their crimes. Disarmament will lead to open slaughter in the streets, and the media will cheer.

These anti-gun posts are all bots. They started a year ago, and are trying to condition this websites users into thinking mass disarmament is a popular idea.

"1 post by this id"
you got it

No such thing exists in the real world, so we are all fine.