Holy crap this was bad. The opposite of pleb filter

Holy crap this was bad. The opposite of pleb filter.

Bump

it's pleb filter. effortlessly weeds out the Sup Forumsposting children from the adults whenever some fatbody makes a post expressing dissent.

it's the definition of a dishonest film

great film assuming you have the cinematic IQ points to understand why its necessary in such a year

The original was better

this

What did you like about the movie? I enjoyed the movie but I felt the relationship was underwhelming and not authentic, it felt very fake. I enjoyed the cinematography and color palette as well as the plot.

It's a very dishonest film.

could you have an original opinion?

Very true OP. This was easily one of the most dishonest films ever made. A white guy playing jazz music? Are you kidding me? It's amazing to me that Chazelle expects us to believe that some singing, dancing, jazz piano playing white man could make an attractive white girl fall in love with him. Give me a break. When they introduced John Legend's character I was holding out hope that Emma Stone would end up with him which really would have saved the movie for me, but no she ends up with some boring bland white boy anyway. I cannot believe that fascist films like this are still being made in 2017.

No this is the type of film v/eddit praises

Acting was totally fake, singing wasn't even mediocre.

Sup Forumseddit praises trash like blade runner, children of men, whiplash, etc. the essential imdb fedora pleb favorites.
musicals are not something their kind watch

there's no such thing as the opposite of a pleb filter. that would too be a pleb filter

Of course it is they are told to watch it because "its good" and it stars two reddit actors

Can't it be a pleb filter because the plebs like it and you can tell who they are?

its a musical which is against Sup Forumseddit sensibilities. much like how they don't praise the artist or the others.

Pleb filters are how you can identify plebs if they like it. Period. That's what a pleb filter is.

I thought La La Land was a very good traditional romance though, nothing to do with race as people are so wont to talk about now. The site seems to not like it at large, but I don't care, I'm not calling everyone else a pleb.

underated

That fuckin back leg

Best film of the year, OP. You seem to be lacking in your film education - only one who can't pick up on the intertextual aspects of it dislikes it.

>cinematic IQ points
these are the opposite of actual iq points?

Agreed OP its shit

GRRRRGHH!!! YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO SAY THAT!

What kind of jaded, miserable basement dweller sees La La Land and says "holy crap that was a bad movie." ?

One who is anonymously lying on Sup Forums just to feel like he's talking to actual humans for once

>The opposite of pleb filter.
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN

>pleb
Opposite: Patrician

>filter
Opposite: floodgate

OP: "La La Land is a Patrician Floodgate"

nice

>stop disliking La La Land!
You guys are fucking pathetic. But this board is full of faggots so what does one expect.