Holy fucking shit. He had Alex Jones on his show

Holy fucking shit. He had Alex Jones on his show.

Light the weed, boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/5181
youtube.com/watch?v=Et38_Ufv-Jw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM

TECHNOKIKE PSYCHIC VAMPIRES TRANSCENDING THE THIRD DIMENSION TO BECOME MECH GODS

You're fucking late, bro. The live threads were insane.

I started losing my damn mind after Alex smoked and went off. I was trying to follow it but it was just out of control

I randomly clicked to timer in the middle and it is literally about pedophile interdimensional vampires lmao!

This shit is Comedy Gold! I would love listening to the thing stoned but I am afraid I could trigger my Psychosis and this stuff would start to make sense to me

1:47:00 is where the show really begins

I was stone cold sober and it still made me feel like I was fucking high.

eddie the butterfly spic ruined the podcast when he sperged out that alex thought space existed and the moon landings were real

he might be the dumbest fucking person alive

So. Do Jones and Rogan really believe all that crazy stuff, or was it just a spoof to see Bravo get all pumped up about it?

CLUB OF ROME

Me too but I also was starting to believe it and freak out a bit.

I smoked and it was enjoyable until Alex decided to get high, I had to turn it off because it was too much to handle at that point. The man is operating on an insane level.

why shouldnt i be an organ donor?

Jones definitely believes it. Rogan will believe basically anything if you can back it up with a semi-convincing argument.

Jones was just joking about most of what he said though

BECAUSE WHEN YOU GO IN WID A SPRAINED KNEE THEM DOCTORS WILL BUTCHER YA FOR GUTS BOI

Jokes on them though, my organs are fucked from booze and smoke

>FIRE UP THOSE SPIRIT MOLECULES JAIME!

be real with me

is this worth watching?

100%

It gets a bit too chaotic near the end but the first two hours are gold

DON'T BECOME AN ORGAN DONOR

Post yfw the aliens are in the room RIGHT NOW

alex smokes pot with him?

Yep. When they bring out the weed and whisky things go off the deep end.

ALEX JONES IS BILL HICKS

WW2 DRONES

OCEAN UNDER THE MOON

STANLEY KUBRICK FAKED MOON LANDING WITH GOVERNMENT HELP

OBELISK ON PHOBOS

FAKE MOON LANDING

INTERDIMENSIONAL BEINGS

ELITE PEDOPHILE TECHNOCRATS

ELITES TRY TO COMMUNICATE WITH EXTRA-DIMENSIONAL BEINGS

ELITES WANT TO ENSLAVE HUMANITY AND WIPE OUT REMAINS WITH BIOWEAPONS

HAARP WEATHER MODIFICATION

LEGAL CHEMTRAIL TESTING ON CITIZENS

OBAMA'S MOTHER WAS SEX OPERATIVE

ANDERSON COOPER PART OF CIA WIMP DIVISION

HILLARY CLINTON PEDOPHILE SERIAL KILLER HAVING 2 SEIZURES PER HOUR

OPEN FUCKING REBELLION AGAINST ELITES

NERV REPUBLIC IS REAL

INTELLIGENCE AGENCY INTERNAL COUP

CIA BEING RETAKEN BY PATRIOTS ON OUR SIDE

WE CAME THIS FUCKING CLOSE TO HAVING MEDIA BLACKOUT VIA "MINISTRY OF TRUTH"

THE ELITES ARE LOSING TO THE FORCES OF LIBERTY

ALEX JONES IN FREQUENT DIRECT CONTACT WITH TRUMP

TRUMP IS REALLY TRULY HONESTLY /OURGUY/ AND POSSIBLY THE SAVIOR OF INDIVIDUALISM

Me too, until he literally says something to the effect of "so the elite secret pedophile ring and the interdimensional vampires are working together to build a super-advanced AI to destroy all humanity" without a trace of irony.

Like, fuck, let's even say for the sake of argument that it's true, you have to realize you can't start there. You have to realize that just coming out and saying "interdimensional vampires" is going to make you sound fucking crazy if you don't build up to it or at least give any kind of evidence to that claim.

I haven't listened to any JRE or Alex Jones before now, definitely entertaining in its own way though.

Fuck, on my t-break too, Why the hell not, it'll be worth.

Reminder that Alex Jones mentioned Sup Forums by name in the episode. With all the crazy shit he said that part tends to get lost.

Not once even. Like 3-4 times.

>ELITE PEDOPHILE TECHNOCRATS

Jeffrey Epstein?

>WE CAME THIS FUCKING CLOSE TO HAVING MEDIA BLACKOUT VIA "MINISTRY OF TRUTH"

Congress did authorize the President to use federal funds to create a "fact-based narrative" that would combat "Chinese and Russian disinformation".

congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/5181

The rest of it is just bonkers. "Elites are losing", lmao. When has that ever been the case?

I can't handle all the truth bombs. My brain is being scramble. Is this the psychic Programming?

On a scale of "9/11 was inside job" to "Elite pedo occult" how would you rate it?

I'd rate it stanley kubrick fucking kids while ordering a haarp airstrike on moscow via remote viewing while reading the talmud backwards

>The rest of it is just bonkers.

WW2 drone

pic related

It's the movie event horizon but real and injected straight into your brainstem/10

"Jamie pull that up" out of 10

That dude is a machine, he had articles/videos ready to go like 2 or 3 seconds after Joe asked.

Ok, fair enough. The rest of it is just bonkers except for the drones, which are actually believable considering that we were launching satellites only a decade later.

Jamie is professional as fuck.

How can he stay in character while saying PAPA SMURF IS REAL

He's got a surprisingly dry sense of humor. The problem is some of his serious stuff is just as wacky as his jokes.

Can someone just tell me if he bitched Alex the fuck out on all of his bullshit or was this just "softballing questions: the show"? I would hope, Joe being the obviously smarter guy here, that he'd lay into Alex's dumb shit.

does alex have any talks about secret societies like skull and bones? i know he has talked about bohemian grove

He called him out for some of it, but for the most point he went easy on him.

he asked for evidence on pretty much all of his claims

Jones proved it all right, the conditioning is broken beyond repair for Joe.

See, that doesn't sound fun. Alex is a tard who is either self-aware as an entertainer or fully batshit insane.

Absolutely. It goes from peak to peak. If Eddie wasn't there to derail the Convo the whole time, Alex probably would have legit transcended before our eyes.

Go kill yourself, you need to be some level of retarded if you think anything Jones says is credible or real.
>tell me more about baby flavored Pepsi

Jones believes in literally every conspiracy theory what are you trying to say here?

Eddie was fucking unbearable by the end.

>he enjoys his blue pills

SEX AGENT

That he's an idiot? Did I stutter?

Jones gets at deeper philosophical and political truths.

Yes, Trump was a hostile takeover of the old state. Yes, they are fighting back against him. No, it is not part of a 2-dimensional demonic consciousness bubbling up into the human psyche through foldspace in fluoride water.

>unironically using the term ((bluepilled))

>Jones gets at deeper philosophical and political truths.
>MICHELLE OBAMA IS A TRANNY PLANTED BY A SECRET SOCIETY AND OBAMA WANTS TO PUT BABIES IN PEPSI BUT THE FLOURIDE IN THE WATER IS MAKING THE FROGS GAY REEEEE
>"deeper philosophical and political truths"
You just need to be stupid enough to believe this I guess.

"Elite pedo occult" is like a number 1 on the 0-10 conspiracy scale, and "9/11 was inside job" is like number 2, this shit was off the charts, the big enchilada was just ridiculous, it's like 100/10.

>not believing in Michael Obama, Barry's gay lover
>not believing that their 'children' are stolen from some inner city Chicago family

>unironically subjugating your autonomy to the technocrat elites.

Right, I'm a sane person who doesn't suffer from a debilitating mental illness. That's probably why.

>thinking any part of this sentence sounds rational

IM NOT SAYING SHE'S A BAD PERSON BUT SHES PART OF AN EUGENICS GROUP

>falling for this obvious bait

>if you believe one thing you must believe this other theory

>ignoring all signs of verity including trips

>doing an instagram story live right now!
>INFO WARS DOT COMMM

he doesn't miss a beat to plug, god damn it alex fucking hilarious as always

So I guess this is the peak of JRE, and Joe will probably kill it at 1k podcasts or transfer power over to yung J as he moves to Kawaii like the rest of the psychedelic rich people.

This will open a schism in this dude news but cool lmao podcasting, I would fill it but I am ugly as fuck and have nobody to interview/guests

youtube.com/watch?v=Et38_Ufv-Jw

If he honestly believes in all of the above mentioned, then nothing he subsequently says can be credible. Sure, maybe he lucks out and gets (A) correct, but I have already dismissed him as a loon beforehand...because, unless you are yourself autistic, he makes a career out of saying crazy shit

Can someone explain wtf that shit he was talking about with the under third dimension being evil and trying to take us out was all about

pretty sure that faggot thinks the moon is flat.

what didnt you get? it was all pretty straight forward

Aliens = demons
Cern = trying summon them
elites = satanist/demon worshipers

>& Eddie Bravo

its cointel pro

its to you don't know what to believe anymore. but the way out of it is to demand facts and evidence. and to see how these people act.

Alex is a fraud. hes against big government but then supports trump who is literally big government.

Oh it's true what they say. Autists really can't int o sarcasm

Okay? Doesnt prove anything, but thanks?

>sarcasm
Be here long enough and you get desensitized to sarcasm. so you never assume it is.

DUDE WEED

>INTERDIMENSIONAL FORCES

Holy shit, this.

> elites receive information from inter dimensional beings and use it to advance civilisation (Tesla, Darwin etc)
> They believe they're better than the cattle that is normal people like you and I
> They want to transcend into this extra-dimension or some shit
> Constructing an AI for them to merge with and transcend this dimension
> Google was constructed for this purpose, he used the same explanation as the guy in Ex-Machina did to explain constructing an AI out of a search engine

That's the basis of it

THere's also some shit about some psyhic vampires sucking the essence out of children, but I tuned out at that point

BIG ENCHILADA

>The elites themselves believe they're racing, using human technology, to try to take our greatest minds and build some kind of breakaway civilization where they're gonna merge with machines, transcend, and break away from the failed species that is man. Which is kind of like a false transmission because they're thinking that what they are is ugly and bad and projecting it onto themselves instead of believing it's a human test about building us up.

>And so, Google was set up 18, 19 years ago. They wanted to build a giant artificial system. And Google believes that the first artificial intelligence will be a supercomputer based on the neuron activities of the hivemind of humanity, with billions of people wired into the internet. And so all of our thoughts go into it, and we're actually building a computer that has real neurons in real time that's also physically connected to us, that are organic creatures. So that they will have current prediction powers, future prediction powers, a true crystal ball. But the big secret is, once you have a crystal ball and know the future, you can add stimuli and make decisions that control the future.

>And so then it's the end of consciousness and free will for individuals as we know, and a true "2.0" in a very bad way. Hivemind consciousness with an AI jacked into everyone knowing our hopes and dreams. Delivering it to us not in some PKD wirehead system where we plug in and give up our consciousness because of unlimited pleasure, but because we were already wired in and absorbed by giving up our consciousness to this system by our daily decisions, that it was able to manipulate and control into a larger system.

They way that their conversations goes is fucking amazing

>Alex makes a claim
>Joe asks "wait wahhh"
>Alex repeats the claim and then quickly mentions something semi-related to the subject
>and then Joe asks him to elaborate
Everyfucking time

This is podcast kino.

They can't even remember The shit they are were talking about a few seconds ago. How is this a show?!

That's some BIG and tasty Lasagna my dude

Somebody put some quotes from Kojima and Alex Jones side-by-side, I want to see if anybody can tell the difference

its called weed

whats the 9/11 documentary by alex jones that joe rogan was recommending?

YOU DO NOT GET THAT HIGH AFTER ONE PUFF.

>Alex "lightweight" Jones
>Joe "Susquehanna" Rogan

dude its obvious that they were smoking way before the show

>child pedophilia

Mrs Rogan pls go

Am I the only person not surprised by this? I even thought Alex Jones was already a guest.

You can if its good shit. Besides I think he took a few pulls before passing it on

So they just get incredibly smashed before they do "work" and shitpost in real life and people unironically listen to this drivel?

You're just mad because people wouldn't want to listen to you high or sober