1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt

2. Will you recognise and support an independent Western Australia?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Australian_secession_referendum,_1933
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

West Australian
No

I won't mind, but what the hell are they trying to achieve? They're already an empty wasteland outside of Perth.

American
probably not

1. Flag

2. Only if the whole country leaves and starts a breeding program for aboriginals to replace them.

laws, particularly tax legislation are never made to benefit WA

If you explain why, I'll consider it

laws, particularly tax legislation are never made to benefit WA

also WA has a fucking massive mining industry and was generating the most money in the country a few years back

yeah go for it guys it looks like you're pretty self-sufficient

1. NZ, one of the two "Australian" colonies that rejected the federalisation of Australia
2.Yes

Better late than never WA.

I shall thoroughly enjoy burning the s*ndgr*pers' towns to so many piles of ashes

did try a bit earlier tbf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Australian_secession_referendum,_1933

flag
yes cuz it triggers the rest of straya

Fun fact: If Western Australia became independent, it would become the world's ten largest country by area, but the rest of Australia would still remain the world's sixth largest country.

Things to consider-
>Corporate holdings and dodgy political influence looking for a free ticket to do whatever the fuck they want
>This happens whenever there is an upswing in the states economy
>It gets awfully quiet whenever things sucked financially- like between about 1935 to 1999

Huh, that is indeed a fun fact.

no, I only want the northern territories to get independency.

couldnt care less

What flag will they use?

Sure. Melbourne sucks.

I am willing to ENTER COMBAT for Western Australia.

things currently suck financially and calls are stronger than they've been for decades

What would you be trying to achieve exactly?

get to keep our taxes or some shit, dunno I'm not voting for it

I mean is there massively much to keep? The boom is in a lull and the only way you could ever actually make a real difference would be to either privatise the mines, which won't go over well, or to implement a more stringent tax system, protip there's plenty of rocks in Queensland and the NT too

Sorry. I'm aware you don't care but may as well say it

wew

yeah we're talking billions here

GST is the big problem for most people, WA only gets 30c back on every dollar of GST that is generated here, the other 70c goes off to the other states.

Billions for what? How much was it to make coffee in WA recently? 80k?

You've seen how inflation gears up man.

Well yeah man its absurd.

t. Tasmanian

Yes