Make children

Make children.

>implying

Russia has less people than Bangladesh and Indonesia.

sorry too drunk to do that

You won't tell me "I told you so" when Chinese will steal your Far East.

they walk on permafrost and cant possibly battle the mud waves no matter how many engineers and scientists you bring to fix the mud problem

Bit rich coming from France. Worry about your own country. Which is full of blacks and arabs.

>be ivan
>make child
>she's a girl
>she become a prostitute

>far east
have you ever been to Moscow or spb? It's already full of chinks.
It's dead, Jim

Vladivostok is very European.

its depressing, ive been there

why

Have you managed to buy an appartement there?

>Have you managed to buy an appartement there?
Nope. I had to rent it. And will have to rent it again. It would take literally all my money i have stashed for dark days, i dont know if its worth it. And if i do buy it, im stuck there for the rest of my life, on the edge of the fucking world near North Korea. But anything is better than this wolffuckery den country/cage.
Its a thought process atm, i dont know yet.

>But anything is better than this wolffuckery den country/cage.
Is Russia really better though?

>more Russians

Are you crazy?

>children
lol no

Yes,

I want all russians to be sterilized including nations from republics especially Caucasus.

Bosnian is still recovering from Yugoslavic wars.

It's not the edge of the world desu, unless you fanstasize about it.

For a better isolation, you should choose Yakutsk

fuck no

if i ever do, I will make sure I racemix

As opposed to French girls who fuck everyone without even getting paid for it?

He would freeze to death. Something like Kaliningrad would be good. It's isolated from mainland Russia and very white.

It's degenerate poor shithole, and I didn't feel being isolated from the mainland russia there

Moscow is very multiculural, like most European capital cities. It is flooded with muslims.

Presumable St Petersburg as well.

What mud waves?

*Presumably.

send hot boys of white race

>Moscow is very multiculural
It's basically russians, uzbeks, tajiks and bunch of others

And Kazakhstanis and shitloads of Caucasians

And lot Ukrainian refugees, Belarusians and Moldovans.

there are only 9k Kazakhs residing in Moscow

True about caucasians tho

i want to go to russia and make a lot of children there
where do i apply?

It's not me who doesn't want to procreate, it's the girls. They don't like me.

24 years old kissless virgin

t. natasha

>very white.
KEK, central asian workers run rampant there

hey nikita

vk

>Russia

You can always make her your personal prostitute

Says America. The most multicultural country in the world.

The black man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The black man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The black penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the black man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the black man impregnates.,,"

In total, the black man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the black man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.

Those aren't refugees.Those are local muslims, there were always there.

Serbian millitary are tall ones in green with ak's , US are short guys in greyish. The difference in genes quality is obvious . Slavs in general are best of what human race can offer , alongside with latinos from Brazil and around that area of planet...

This has to be a meme right?
How do you people get that old without even getting a kiss? I am pretty autistic myself, but I still made out and fucked girls at parties without even trying.

Good thing I'm black then.

GET OUT

after finishing highschool i almost had no contact with girls

fucking normies

>at parties

That's why you go to college.

If you're being serious, you won't change things with that attitude. Just ask one of your friends to hook you up with a fat low standard slut. Everyone knows one.

Listen like I said I was autistic myself. At first I never got invited to parties. It's a bit pathetic to but you have to be shameless and go uninvited. Bring booze though, and people will be okay.

You don't understand anything you normal shite. FUCK OFF

even Cuba is better

wasp yourself, bees are for mild cases
I know you hate to be in that state you are now, and will ree on normies while in that state. But the first step is to stop jacking off and find something productive to do instead. Clean your room, or shed, wherever you live.
Vacuum the house, or shed, wherever you live in.
Wash the dishes. Brush your teeth and get a haircut, then wash your head from the little hairs after haircut. Shave your balls and dick without jacking off.
In some time you will notice that you need to do something, anything.
Grills come on their own to start a conversation, its up to you to turn it into something.
Find friends first. Find some friend you will hang out with once a week, then 2 times, then go to a party which will pop up.
I forgot the order of things with talking to girls and make them like you, but ultimately you have to compliment them, joke with them and take every 3rd sentence they say and twist it into something that makes her picture you and her fucking. Watch Craig Ferguson and take notes, notice the pattern.
If youre ugly, you have to realize that you have to lower your standards.

There is absolutely nothing more useful you will ever hear than what i just said.

>stop jacking off
>find something productive to do instead
>Clean your room, or shed, wherever you live.
>Vacuum the house, or shed, wherever you live in.
>Wash the dishes. Brush your teeth and get a haircut, then wash your head from the little hairs after haircut. Shave your balls and dick without jacking off.
>Find friends first. Find some friend you will hang out with once a week, then 2 times
>lower your standards
I already and always do like that. I study, work and have healthy and normal hobbies, have a bunch of friends and a few really good fucking friends.

>Grills come on their own to start a conversation, its up to you to turn it into something.
wew lad what reality do you live in so that happens to you? I can make friends fairly easy, I don't really have a problem talking to people.
The problem is approaching them, be it girls, men, adults, teens, children, old people, or whatever the fuck. It's just that there are people who weren't born to be with someone.

Dont.

Belarusians, Latvians and Ukrainians should reproduce more because they're blonde and I like blonde girls

The initial approach is up to you, depending on the situation. There is nobody on earth that can guide you word for word what to say and how.
You have to do it all by yourself.

Best you can try is go out, think of what to ask someone, any stranger, normal questions. 3 sentence conversations and thats it.
Try to enrich the next conversation
Practice like that.

kek

>Latvians
>blonde
no

This is literally all the problem. I can talk easily* to people and make friends even easier.
Take this for example: In my classes where there are few students, almost everyone seats in the same area, so they end up talking to me, so I know personally many people from my course and I can now talk normally with them.
The only bad part about this is that I study CS, so majority is men. In compensation for this, the few girls are top tier.

So the only fucking problem is me approaching people who I don't know, and even worse, who I don't have anything in common.

Practice starting a meaningless conversation with anybody

Shut up, my dick always keep in chastity and I can cum only from my ass so I'll never have children. Also russians must die.

Abortions are hot...

>Ukrainians
>blonde

3d girls are stupid and ugly as fuck and I don't want to have kisses or sex.

How's the weather?
It's taking long for , isn't it/
Do you want to marry me?
???

try it
And dont back down or apologize for anything

Really? Is this good enough? Won't they be bothered? And what about getting physically near enough for a conversation?

Girls in college aren't interested in me.

>Just ask one of your friends
FUCK
OFF