It's going to be a trainwreck, isn't it?

It's going to be a trainwreck, isn't it?

Fuck Donald Trump and fuck white people

Yeah. All the nominees suck.

Probably. Lalaland and Moonlight were both trash also. Can't think of a worse winner in atleast couple of decades.

Will Joe Biden come out again?

It's been shit for the last however many years, and now with a president that they're sure to cry about how could it be better?

>i hateee the criterion collection so much my faves? everything by Hollywood :)

>fixed oscars so white
>now people are crying for oscars so male and combined that with the whole trump shit
it's going to be a shitshow on a whole different level this year

i meant
>i hateee hollywood so much my faves? everything by the criterion collection :)

God fucking dammit, beat me to it

pfthhahahaha retard

When isn't it

FUCK DRUMPF! DOWN WITH FACISM!

it was pasted and i wasn't looking & you're the retard anyway for being a contrarian so who cares.

this.

>DUDE
>TRUMP
>LMAO

>Oscars
>Superbowl Half Time
Oh fucking boy

Why is there an award show every fucking month.
Can't these fucks get enough of themselves.

I guarantee you it'll be one insipid RESIST speech after another after another, but the blogs and media will love every second of it and they'll call it the BEST OSCARS EVER. Especially when Moonlight wins.

I miss the old Oscars, I miss when it was about celebrating cinema and not whining about politics, I miss Billy Crystal

>missing a jew

Kys

>now people are crying for Oscars so male
Wait fucking really?

>Especially when Moonlight wins.

Nah it's gonna be La La Land and then everyone's going to boo the filmmakers and then they're gonna hand over their award to Moonlight.

They are way too self aware this time around to give it to La La Land

Here's the Oscars™ in a nutshell

>Fellow guilty white rich people. White people owned slaves fwy, and that's bad. Very bad.
>I wanna thank the academy, and use this moment to speak of an important issue.
>As an actor, I know all about politics (trust me) and this is where is went wrong, listen to me and everything will be fine again.

>TRUMP!

>HAHA AM I RITE!

>WHITES–BOOOO
>BLACKS–MMMMM

>DIVERSITY!
>MORE

did this kind of thing happen during Vietnam? I remember hints of it during gulf war 2: sandy boogaloo

I mean, if anything this election cycle demonstrated some people really listen to and trust and celebrities

Never watching the Oscars again after last year.

dude what used to be scandalous, like Kanye saying "George Bush doesnt care about black people", is now boilerplate. Shit has gotten absolutely crazy now, its unprecedented. You can call for civil war and treason and people will cheer you.

like 50% of categories are just for women though

>people

the kikes and their puppets are guaranteed to be crying about trump again

maybe they'll finally complain about that

Trump threatened to invade Mexico and that's being accepted as just the wacky Trumpism of the day. It's unreal

>some people really listen to and trust and celebrities
Disgusting. Those people are disgusting.

why do trumpcucks still pull the jew card?

don't you know your bull is the biggest zionist cocks sucker in the house whites in decades?

Thats all the shows going to be about. So fucking gay.

Will ruin some great performances by Denzel, Viola, Mel, Micheal Shannon, and Casey.

Not the worst year ever though. Just wont be tuning in.

>war with mexico
>anonymous source
>denied by all parties parties involved
>more fake news from msm

thank god I have access to news sources that aren't american

>Listen to, and put your trust to celebrities
>Ahh yes, good goyim

Sad world. Sad. World.

I meant to say reportedly, sort of fucked my point there.

*Reportedly* said that, and it's so believable that nobody is really surprised

>I mean, Leonardo DiCaprio said the global is warming, I guess it's true then... I mean–it's Leo...
>Women I masturbated to said there isn't enough women receiving gold statues
>Niggers that robbed me said it, too.
>I guess I'm a really bad person if I have my own opinions about the subjects... Oh, well..

>the reality show star said he would give me my job back

Kek, the reality show star sure is doing what he said he would–in less than a month. Less than a month. He's doing so much he really is pissing people off that can't do shit.

see

he hasn't gotten anyone's job back yet

>screaming black woman and "fuck white people!" every 30 seconds

Well it can't be worse than last year's at least.

First things first. He needs to clean up the mess that monkey made and deal with you libtard cry babies.

You'll get your job, don't worry. I suck at this, but look at my digits for proof.

Yeah those environmental regulations and the health care of 30 million people were real prime issues to repeal, nothing was more important

Yep, not even kidding.

fuck you and everyone who looks like you

Drumpf

Aren't they always

>dude fuck trump
>look at all these black nominees this year, wow we did it you guys, I think we speak for all americans when I say wow we're great, and fuck trump
>where are all the hispanic and asian nominees though
>oscars so black and white, fuck white people, we need more diversity
>did I mention fuck trump

Criterion doesn't make any movies.

Who cares?

Film is shit, and little more than a niche product for special interest groups, like the theater.

Bullshit. Before he was even official, he made a deal that thousands of jobs in that HVAC plant in Indiana.

#boycotthollywood

Really wish everyone would shut the fuck up about US politics. Is this going to end anytime soon? I'll just go back to watching chinese cartoons, I guess.

>Is this going to end anytime soon?

Nope.

Leftists have decided that it is no longer acceptable to have a non-leftist government.

#boycotthollywood

>A movie about white people dancing in Los Angeles got 14 nominations