Wait, wait, back up for a second

Wait, wait, back up for a second

So you're saying

Eddie shut the fuck up

So you're saying that the elites created google to build a monolith relay on mars to send transmission via a stargate in the sun into a higher dimension to contact satan and enslave the universe?

Man...

Did you see that video of a guy trying to convert lions to christianity? Jamie pull that up

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/79046416/#q79046416
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alex Jones, with some help from Eddie Bravo, turned Rogan's memecast into a kinocast

"Wow, so Trump's plan is to cut taxes by 100% for everyone earning under $25,000 a year? That's really interest-"
"I'M NOT FINISHED JOE ALIENS ARE USING INTERDIMENSIONAL SPACEGATES TO CONTACT MARK ZUCKERBERG"

JOE LISTEN

JOE

THEYRE LITERALLY DRINKING THE BLOOD OF CHILDREN WHILE FILMING THE SECOND MOON LANDING USING REPURPOSED FOOTAGE FROM 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY

THEYRE INSANE

it's also taken rogan posting to a whole new level, that last thread was kino

JAMIE PULL THAT UP

DO IT NOW

JAMIE

>tfw Alex Jones starts making interesting points with facts to back it up and then goes off the deep end with alien shit and stories his dad told him

JOE

JOE LISTEN

I'M TELLING YOU I'VE TALKED TO WHISTLEBLOWERS, NOW I CAN'T REVEAL NAMES OR ANYTHING BUT YOU CAN LOOK THIS UP, BUT WHAT THEY SAID IS THAT THERE'S A DEEP STATE WAR GOING ON IN THE GOVERNMENT RIGHT NOW BETWEEN METAPHYSICAL JEWISH PEDOPHILES AND ARYAN ANUNNAKI WARRIORS. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME LOOK IT UP

Finally listened to this. I always thought his voice would be like 3x deeper.

>off topic shit gets a pass because of epic memes

based Swagshit and Co. that's why I like this board

DUDE DMT WILL LITERALLY OPEN YOUR MIND TO THE TRUTH OTHERS CANT SEE LMAO

YOUR PINEAL GLAN HAS BEEN CALCIFIED BY ELITES

they literally just nuked a thred with 40 replies a few mins ago
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/79046416/#q79046416

>tfw every goddamn episode

Dude that guy tried to convert the lion to Christianity. Ha HAHAHAHA.

>Are you sure he wasn't just holding it and hoping God would make his death painless Joe

No dude, DUDE he was a crazy HA. uh HAHA. uhh, Christian. Pull up that video Jamie

JOE

THEIR NAMES ARE THE BOGDANOFFS

THEY ARE INTERDIMENSIONAL BEINGS JOE

THEY ARE CONTROLLING EVERYTHING

THERE'S A HIDDEN NUCLEAR RAILROAD FACILITY UNDERNEATH TEXAS, IT GOES ON FOR MILES. MY DAD TOLD ABOUT IT AND YEARS LATER IT ALL CAME OUT.

WATCH IT GLOBALISTS

CLUB
OF
ROME

This is proof that podcast cancer should have went to Sup Forums like originally planned
fucking cancerous Sup Forumsedditors

>BOGDANOFFS
bury the meme

holy shit

I don't know why but I read Alexposting in Paul Mooneys voice.

they fired that loser janny/mod. he wasnt memeing enough

BOOOOM

DUDE Sup Forums IS RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERY SHITPOST LMAO

DONT MENTION Sup Forums BECAUSE THEY'RE BASED. ILL HAVE AN AUTISTIC METLDOWN LMAO THEY KEEP LE NORMIES AWAY

DUDE OH YEAH Sup Forums TOO LMAO

DONALD TRUMP IS GOING TO RELEASE THE CURR FOR CANCER AND AN INFINITE ENERGY SOURCE WITHIN THE NEXT THREE YEARS

>But what does that have to do with chemtrails?
>Shut up Eddie. Are aliens real?

can you give me a quick rundown on them?

The best bit was when the 3 of them (and the entire background staff) couldn't even remember what the fuck they were talking about 10 seconds beforehand.

>when you're so baked you need to ask twitter what the fuck you were just talking about

What was his problem?

Just some random billionaires with hilariously ugly faces (like literally comedic, like cartoons or something). Sup Forums turned them into a meme.

To be fair, I forgot too

The globalist, please keep up.

I was stoned and drunk and I remembered, wtf was Jaime doing.

LOOK I'M NOT SAYING ANYONE IS A PEDOPHILE, BUT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT BLOOD AND SEMEN. COME TO OUR CEREMONY, PLENTY OF FRESH BLOOD AND SEMEN. YOU TELL ME JOE. PULL THAT UP, LOOK FOR RICHARD NIXON RUNS THROUGH THE GRASS, UNEDITED.

*ruffles hair furiously*

>Joe: sometimes you get a little crazy Alex, like a tiger trying to kill a chinese man.

IS IT HOT IN HERE?!?! DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE MOON JOE. DO YOU WANNA HEAR THE BIG ONE ABOUT THE MOON??

Tfw I had to turn it off when they started to get into Buzz Aldrin and Martian pylons

I'd been up like over 40 hours at that point and just couldn't take the simultaneous redpilling and memes and trying to keep up with like 5 threads and spam all of them

It was too much, almost more memetic than the election night
Hadn't had that much fun since then either

Anyone got a timestamp for this?

Do people take Alex Jones seriously? Infowars is owned by WB for fuck's sake.

I really hope not. Like 10% of the time, he'll bring up something interesting that isn't well known and deserves more attention, but the rest of the time it's just wacky bullshit.

Even a broken alien globalist starclock is right twice a day.

Oh there are, some people even think he's a government shill because he doesn't go far enough with his conspiracies.

There are some very credulous people out there.

I started watching alex jones sometime early in the last USA election and at first it was just for laughs but I noticed over time alex would say something, the news would call him a nut and deny it, then a few weeks later the news would report what alex said as "breaking news".

there is some truth in his madness. plus he is fun to listen to