A pregnant teenager was brutally beaten by two customers while on the job this weekend over the matter of drinking...

>A pregnant teenager was brutally beaten by two customers while on the job this weekend over the matter of drinking straws.

Guess the race of the attackers.

ksla.com/story/32318535/pregnant-teen-beaten-by-customer-over-straws-while-working-at-wendys

Well-paid chef from Wendy's reporting in. This is a sad threat to our stable, high-paying jobs.

>guess their race

Youths.

tanned

I'll give you all a hint. The attackers were reported driving a purple dodge charger.

Not white 99.9% chance.

>Youths
URBAN youths :^)

"teens"

Just another reason to have it staffed by robots.

>women in the workforce
Pregnant women should not be working. The added stress of working jobs can't be good for a babies development. In the days before "women's rights" a pregnant 19 yo would have been home relaxing in a low stress environment while her husband was at work.

I'm not even memeing. I want niggwers exterminated. I want africa depopulated and replaced with upstanding whites. I want arabs and jungle mezitos sterilized. I want this world brought back to decency, law, and order. Niggers given a free pass to kill, rape, steal, etc, then they get our tax dollars in return. I'm not able to fucking stand this anymore. If they want a race war I'm glad to show these motherfuckers exactly why they think we're so oppressive.

Reminder 50 Dutch goys controlled the entire Belgian congo.

We'll be back to the days when you subhumans are getting your feet and hands removed for looking at white people wrong, and it's entirely your own faults for biting the hands that gave you this egalitarianism in the first place.

I refuse to participate in a society that forces me pay into with affirmative action, and tells me I'm equal to niggers. I hope the future likes their shit economy.

Start by exterminating the IMF.

The proper course is clear. We must unniggerize our realms of this menace, otherwise we shall perish.

The jews support your decision.

We've fought wars on multiple fronts before chaim. You'll be surprised.

>desperate kike attempting the most obvious subversion: coopting

Kill yourself before you're made into an example.

IMF = international monetary fund.

Kill yourself before you're made into an example.

They want white people dead. They don't care if you opt out or not.

You're a retarded astroturfing faggot who should kill yourself.

Got what she deserved tbqh imho famalams

Oh, you're a progressive. You almost had me there for a second.

If we don't stop the shitskins flooding into white countries, we won't have white countries to protect. That starts by eliminating the IMF, which bribes politicians into accepting immigrant quotas.

They wanted Jamal's mixtape, but the white devil bitch wouldnt give them the mixtape because the white devil bitch is racist.

>guess their race

human beings

Incorrect. There are 5 races of man. They are Congoid, Mongoloid, Caucasoid, Australoid and Khoisan.

What is it turns out she got pregnant by a black guy. Do we still rage over this?

Groids aren't human

This is the pregnant girl's baby father.

Nothing of value was lost.

Of course not.

All white lives are important. Even his.

I love how I come here to shitpost and then I end up learning things instead

>A pregnant teenager
into the genepool trash it goes

they don't love you babe.
look at how they treat our women. Just like subhuman mother-fuckers with no respect.

DEATH TO WHITES
KILL EVERY WHITES
ESCAPIALLY THE PREGNANT ONES
DON'T LET THIS SUBHUMANS BREED
KILL WHITE BABIES AND EAT THEM FOR BREAKFAST
WHITES ARE CURSED RACE
DESTROY THEM

no a single white person's life is important.

all white people should be put in chains to serve their african masters.

lets square on the battle field bitch.
Don't tell me you wont get fucked up.
*spit in your face*

ahahah all your real niggas know that if shit goes down, yall would get fucked.up. rns.

> Let me see your War Face Private Pyle!

Just look at her. He pleases her with his BBC so much that she's willing to be cold while sleeping and she knows she has to sleep closer to the door so she can get to the kitchen faster to make his breakfast. That's a girl that has learned to love and respect the BBC.

ban assault negroes

The US is lost because the federal government invited the beaners in and then faggots in denial about their takeover of the border states say they are "bro tier". There will never be deportations and after Hillary is elected and finalizes their citizenship there will never be another non-progressive president.

>Can't even shitposter without fucking up his syntax and ending up saying the opposite of his intent

Embarrassing

>Preggo
>Working at Wendys

Serves her right for not prioritizing her life and instead getting preggo and working for slave wages. I hope this is her life forever so she will learn her lesson the hard way.

lol na that just shows that people like to fucked slow in the tribal people for easy sex.

She's doing that because the dick is easy. She also does that because that negro would viciously beat her to death.

When shes done having her easy access slow brain dick, shes gone have a white baby that will knock yo old ass out.

>webm

>this is what looters actually believe

fuck you whiteboy.
fat fuck hiding behind his computer.

Their time is running out. Black racists are going to have to actually work if they want to change things.

>Guess race
>Purple Dodge Charger
Welp, I'm stumped

>poor whites shouldn't have children

Okay

Underrated post

>no a single white person's life is important.

George Washington, the founder of the country you're in.
Isaac Newton, conceived gravity.
Nikola Tesla, light-bulbs/electricity pioneer.

etc.

Not a single nigger life is important, however.

ummmmm without blacks you wouldn't have peanut butter. Hello?

we

Wuz

ENTREPRENEURS

ew.. ((((turkish))))

>BLACKED.
>BURGER.

Whats the deal with the imf, never even heard about it until now? Redpill me/us

>pregnant
>teenager

deserved it.

ayyy

washington stole land
blacks discovered gravity in africa first
blacks discovered electricity in egypt before the romans

also, this picture triggers racists

IMF / World Bank offer loans to poor countries. Once the country accepts the loan, the IMF dictates policies that destroy the country's sovereignty, such as accepting immigrants to displace and destroy the native population. To get the politicians to accept the loans, the IMF bribes the politicians.

Pic related is the IMF chief working to destroy the racial homogeneity of japan.

>Guess the race of the attackers.
Japanese