REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NMq6xDHBKwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sbBi7J_rslk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are fans so stupid?

these movies are made for "fans" anyway, not you and your autistic kinophile standards
cease your autistic screeching

>fans

i thought i was the only one.

this is it

KINO 2.0 incoming boys

Will Ben ever be the same again?

youtu.be/NMq6xDHBKwQ

Pft.

DO IT
PLEASE I NEED TO LAUGH SOME MORE

No. We men only have so much of our heart to give. It only takes one to rip it all out of us. Just once. And we'll be changed forever.

Mine happened when I was around 21. I've lived a hollow existence ever since.

>“Everyone says that about ‘Batman Begins.’ ‘Batman’s dark.’ I’m like, ‘OK, no, Batman’s cool.’ He gets to go to a Tibetan monastery and be trained by ninjas. OK? I want to do that. But he doesn’t, like, get raped in prison. That could happen in my movie. If you want to talk about dark, that’s how that would go.”
PRAISE SNYDER

Batmans butt taking in a big guy scene when?

KINO GOD
He's not crashing the plane. He's saving it.

>fans who enjoy the hyper-stylized operatic aesthetic of the DCEU under Snyder want to continue having these comic book movies having a bombastic hyper-stylized aesthetic instead of Ben's non-style, Fincher's weird cold pseudo-hitchcock television style or Villenueve's realism
>surprised that the loyal rabid fans of a franchise that stands out almost specifically because of its implementation would want to continue it's unique implementation

>people like this actually exist

I literally cannot believe my eyes

>Fans
Yeah, bullshit.

Stop being intelligent and post a meme!

Kay

Well, who would you rather have direct it?

bumpu

he can't possibly still have fans

>want to continue having these comic book movies having a bombastic hyper-stylized aesthetic
Can't wait!

What's wrong with that? I honestly want an answer please.

If you have working eyes and at least a half functional brain, you'd probably think it looks like shit

People can be really fucking dumb, even more so when they fancy themselves smarter than everyone else

If Zack directs, I'm not watching it. I am fucking done with that fuckface

I see you have no argument.

Zack has gotten better with each movie.

nothin. stop falling for bait. BvS is a masterpiece of cape theatre

Look at Doomsday arms: they look like cheap plastic.

Also they team up to defeat a big dumb monster, for chrissake...

Monster CGI in the last 10 minutes is not representative of the movie's aesthetic

Nothing. It's amazing. A perfect blend of actors, green screen, CGI that doesn't take you out of the film by being highly uncanny. Only a visionary like Snyder can achieve this.

YES!

YES!

MAKE IT HAPPEN!

>Want a really good Affleck Batman movie
>Also want the DCEU to just tank so they can start over; Snyder directing is the best chance at expediting this

It's a tough life

You can't be trollan the nolan

BASED SNYDER

BAT K I N O INCOMING

With no survivors

>A perfect blend of actors, green screen, CGI that doesn't take you out of the film by being highly uncanny. Only a visionary like Snyder can achieve this.
As oppose to a aniamtronic like they use for hulk.

Oh man, the brain cells I just lost reading this.
Getting of Sup Forums for a while until I recover. Wish me luck and a speedy recovery.

>fans
Zac Snyder and Greg Grunberg don't count.

id actually be ok with it. It makes sense at this point. Hes the only one who really gets this iteration of the DCEU. Bringing someone else in they have to spend time and catch them up, get them on board and see if they're ok directing someone elses vision. cause that's what a new director will be doing. They wont get their own take they will basically be making Affleck's movie. Not their own. Affleck wants his own pet behind the camera. Snyder can stand on his own two feet and probably isn't afraid to say no to Affleck like someone else coming on board would be. Last thing we need is a yes man director who obeys Affleck commands.That's how we ended up with the sw prequels. Everyone was too afraid to say no to Lucas.

DC should do let him direct. That way they can call all these shitty movies the "Snyderverse", blame him for all the problems, and then try the DCEU again like five years later.

>Hes the only one who really gets this iteration of the DCEU
No shit, he's the retard who fucked it all up

>Lucas analogy
You realize Snyder is the Lucas of the DCEU right? Comparing Affleck to Lucas makes no sense at all

>No shit, he's the retard who fucked it all up
pleb spotted

yes please make this kino

>No shit, he's the retard who fucked it all up

How are you going to reverse it?

Look at Marvel movies when they try to ease on the quips and be a bit darker, it doesn't work.

It'll be 10 times worse if the DCU tries to backpedal the grimdark super stylized Zach shit and do something else.

>Citing David Fincher and Manuel Ferrera as superior to Snyder when they're on the same level

They're all good filmmakers but when you start throwing their names around like you have a superior knowledge of film, you know where you should go. It ain't reddit, it's the fucking slashfilm comment section.

Batman scenes were the best parts from BvS.

Zack Snyder just needs a good script. He is the best available director second to Fincher to direct Batman

If you think this would be bad you're retarded

That is, if WB don't interfere at every step.

I'm not saying they need to add quips or ease up on the darker tone. And I'm fine with the way they've handled Batman, so I guess Snyder directing his movie might not be the worst thing.

However, it's clear that Snyder has absolutely no idea what to do with the character of Superman. He has done just about everything wrong with that character. In addition, BvS was just a complete fucking mess. He just needs to make a coherent goddamn movie

BASED

>it's clear that Snyder has absolutely no idea what to do with the character of Superman
why?

>they fancy themselves smarter than everyone else
What if I don't think I'm smarter than everyone else, what if I just love his movie? I know BvS has flawes, I knew it the moment I saw movie in cinema, but nonetheless I really loved it.

I watched 300 again recently, and it was really strange to watch after BvS, because they are very similar in style, but one is done well and one poorly. Do you think he just needs to exactly copy another graphic novel to make a not shit movie?

Not him but he changed Superman's general aspects from...
>Afraid of causing collateral damage due to a lack of control.
>Rarely kills because of being afraid that it'd lead to him becoming more relaxed in his control.
>Is generally a decent guy who fights for freedom and justice
>Will sometimes become destructive but only when pushed to the edge, especially when loved ones are involved.
...to being a fuccboi who would rather just sit around and wait until the problem is knocking at his front door before he actually deals with it.

A lot of what happens in MoS and BvS could've been avoided if Supes was more proactive in putting his name out there. If he got off his ass, spent his life showing the world that he's here, and wasn't trying to do this superhero shit in secret then the government wouldn't have been so hesitant to accept him once Zod showed up.

That and Snyder killed him off and brought him back in less time than it took the MCU to establish the Avengers.

phew lad

No one's saying that you can't like shit movies, it's only a problem when you either ignore the flaws or accuse people who don't like it as "plebs who don't understand true kino."

>Batman directed by Snyder
to be fair, the Batman scenes were great in BvS. Why should anyone argue?

Because "BvS was shit" and it was all Snyder's fault for some reason

How do I be an alpha like Ben?

be atractive, ,tall and confident
youtube.com/watch?v=sbBi7J_rslk

Be Muslim.

It doesn't bode well for the narrative when you kill off a main character and bring them back like three movies later mate. Not only does it establish that death is meaningless, but it also establishes that nobody important to the story will ever be in danger of death.

Which basically means that Cyborg and/or Flash is going to die in the JL movie that's coming out because one's the black dude and the other is the comic relief.

also you now realise thats Scoot McNairy at the end of this advert

>Not only does it establish that death is meaningless, but it also establishes that nobody important to the story will ever be in danger of death.
Why do you think it does either of these things?

Why did Ben drop out of directing the movie? He's way better than Hack Snyder.

>Why did Ben drop out of directing the movie?
Are you retarded?

Wew, it must be same retards who wanted to shutdown rotten tomatoes. Also this is Snyder fans, not Batman's

>lost interest
>doesn't feel he can do a good job/cant handle criticism since Live by Night was panned
>wants some time off

Because when you establish that resurrection is a thing within that particular universe, it renders all the weight that death would normally carry meaningless because the audience can just go "why not just use the thing and bring them back?"

That and if they somehow had the gall to kill off Batman or WW, the audience will just shrug their shoulders and go "meh, they'll be back in a movie or two" because those are the most recognizable characters that DC has and it's already clear as day that they would serve a greater purpose within the DCEU's "narrative."

As least those movies are good

for you, perhaps.

>Because when you establish that resurrection is a thing within that particular universe, it renders all the weight that death would normally carry meaningless because the audience can just go "why not just use the thing and bring them back?"
But there could be any number of things preventing that from being a feasible option.

>That and if they somehow had the gall to kill off Batman or WW, the audience will just shrug their shoulders and go "meh, they'll be back in a movie or two"
Sounds like the audiences are plebs who care more about destination than journey, and like if the deaths are executed well then you won't be thinking about that

Divorce, Live By Night proved he can't star and direct anymore and also he's probably going to die if he keeps overworking like in 2016

You're right, it is just my opinion that a movie with a cohherent plot that doesn't abandon half its plot threads in the third act is good

Im glad you understand films are subjective.

I HOPE HE DOES DIRECT IT!

He is perfect for The Batman

>But there could be any number of things preventing that from being a feasible option.
There are also ways that Snyder could just invent ways to resurrect people anyways. This is fucking comics man, people die and come back all the time if enough people give a shit about them.
>Sounds like the audiences are plebs who care more about destination than journey, and like if the deaths are executed well then you won't be thinking about that
The thing is, Superman's wasn't executed well. Snyder killed him off by the end of the SECOND. FUCKING. MOVIE! Like, goddamn Zack, you couldn't have waited to pull off that little plot line until we actually started to give a shit about him?

Besides that, if you establish that resurrection is a thing then people won't give a shit if a character dies during the story. In the back of audience's heads, they'll always ask "well why don't they use the thing that brought the other person back" because it's a good fucking question.

Thanks to the person who made this. I will be signing it immediately!

Affleck's Batman in BvS is one of the best things ever thanks to Snyder.

He is the perfect man to direct a Batman film

Holy shit if Snyder directs The Batman, it will likely be the worst movie of all time. Looking forward to the fallout.

These are really shitty arguments, watch the movie again.

>"It's not that it's a shitty movie, you're just too pleb to understand
DCuck logic.

I'm a fan of him. I really do like his movies. Sue me

He's the only person making decent capeshit.

reminder man of steel is the best modern cape flick

Modern? it's the best full stop.

Reminder that modern "art" is a meme so talentless cucks can feel better about their shitty artwork.

Seriously, (post)modern art ruined everything. Why take the time and effort to create a beautiful painting when you can take a dump on a canvas and come up with a half-assed metaphor on how it relates to the housing crisis.

>Why take the time and effort to create a beautiful painting when you can take a dump on a canvas and come up with a half-assed metaphor on how it relates to the housing crisis.
Nobody actually considers that to be good except self-important runts.

Yet "art" of similar quality and production can sell for tens of thousands of dollars while paintings that can take months to produce are lucky to make even a fraction of that amount.

Even if we assume that it's just a minority, that minority is still paying the bills to keep these freaks financed to produce more shitty "artwork."

whoever is praising Snyder is praising the equivalent of shitting on a canvas and then doing a poor attempt at the composition of a renaissance painting with it.

Fuck you Snyder is the reason Batman was a 10/10 in BvS

he has literally elevated capeshit higher than ever before.

if he's not doing it it's likely going to be some shitty no substance piece of shit like every marvel flick

no zach no watch.

Well I don't know about that but I assume most people in the art world outside of film and maybe music today are the spoiled, nepotist type who are just pursing self-aggrandizement. I doubt they actually find the shit on the canvas affecting.

k

The reason I want Snyder to direct is because any other director will fuck up Batman and make it Marvel like.

Justice League may contain quips but The Batman is more likely to be a prequel and thus will be dark and only Snyder I trust or Affleck to make it.

Snyder is the only option to make The Batman almost perfect with its mood.

>I'm so le smart because I praise a dumb jock xD
This meme should be dead already

>The reason I want Snyder to direct is because any other director will fuck up Batman and make it Marvel like.
So you're afraid that it'll actually be decent or are you afraid that you won't contrarian anymore?

>Reminder that modern "art" is a meme so talentless cucks can feel better about their shitty artwork.

This is the kind of people you share this board with. Anytime you see someone shitting on Lynch or Kobayashi or whatever, think about this post.

I mean it's obviously a Disney shill trying to justify the war on art their Mouse master is conducting (reminder that Disney is the only big studio with zero (0) relevant Oscars in the last 20 years, they are in this to produce shit to the masses, with their glorified Transformers tier franchises and some decent animation flick every couple of years) but still.

>marvel
>good
how can a grown man believe this? marvel hasn't been good since the raimi spidermans

Cap Civil War had bad cinematography, horrible color contrast. How can you think it is good

>So you're afraid that it'll actually be decent

I fucking hate those fast cuts. The Chinese film industry must laugh at stuff like this