youtu.be/6MxgqJ_YH-Y
youtu.be/LNMnSa8X1sQ
youtu.be/v1Sw6Ci-LBo
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-qAREXVUXk
youtube.com/watch?v=4PjaKZHueP8
youtube.com/watch?v=rbpNe_bMw7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not World Peace.

He actually isn't very funny at all. He has some good moments.

I don't think he will ever be as funny as, say, Curb, Peep Show, Always Sunny. He is focusing too much on politics, humor is not his most important concern right now.

The first episode of WP was ok, he has a 2 hour long college presentation that I will never watch, but the compact makes it look ok too.

His Ted Talk was his best work and he will never live up to the hype.

Is he funny? Does he make you laugh?

His Tedx talk.

how i survived high school is better than anything you just mentioned

That one where he fucked a man was pretty funny.

>inb4 the cringey pic of him with the Pepe flag surrounded by neckbeards

I will watch, thanks.

Sam Hyde's most funny stuff is when he tells his autistic fanfic stories (Billy and The Clown, How I Survived High School, Jaihoo, etc.)

Tissue Box

there are some hidden gems in kickstarter tv

retard kyle is great too

That Ted Talk, it was great. everything else he's done is shit

he isn't funny at all

the only people posting these threads are sam's friends/people he pays to shill/sam himself

so fuck off

More sad than funny desu

>teaching african refugees how to program javascript

Still the funniest thing he's said IMO.

His phone call to Tim Heidecker where he had a big sook about not being able to afford health insurance.

tedx. everything else sucked and he exposed himself as being an altright incel

this
TED talk was the funniest thing i've ever seen, but literally 95% of his other material is shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=AdNAhlqnxA0
If only for the audience.

youtube.com/watch?v=SwYrwAxbkmY

I prefer "Soda streaming will do for soda what 3d printers did for assault rifles"

When he got away with columbine, 911 and the Orlando shooting

>Moms
>I'm a Alien

How did Tim's bantz go over Sam's (supposedly) intelligent head?

Easily Doctor Manslave.

Getting away with those shootings

An Inconvenient Anime will always be my favorite because of how much I dislike weebs. There's so much hilarious material and little things in that one.
The Rutgers talk is enjoyable because he doesn't give a shit at all, he's being openly misogynistic by the end and a lot of the crowd is into it.

MDE isn't supposed to be strictly funny Tbh, it's supposed to induce feelings of dread, apathy, nihilism etc. most of it is supposed to be a snapshot of contemporary experience (especially that of white males), see "your dad 2", "College Cunts" etc.

this by far

youtube.com/watch?v=cS0jTbzd8Q8

He'll felloe patrician

Listened to Billy and the clown part1 again today

youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc

moms
ideas man
utopia
park
MDE episodes 1, 4, 5

Him trolling the anime expo

>She'a got a hyphenated last name, so you know her mom's a cunt
>That Facebook rant from "Tran Dum Gum"

Big guy, ya just tripped my wife

billy what your all micro machines woah shit you didn't tell me you were test tube gub gub snail man

but that's ok because I know literally everything there is to know about getting pussy

these legs might as well be two extra dicks

Officer Maggot is always p gud for some laughs

youtube.com/watch?v=5g-nniO1WN4

>that part where he's literally just spitting all over their faces

ideas man and it isnt even close

Ideas man is still my favorite, world peace has moments but a lot of it was over edited or unfunny.

Moms

>Hey SHUT UP. SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU RETARD. YOU FUCKING STUPID RETARD.

Goes on too long

WE'RE JUST GONNA KILL EM
>deafening silence

His standup kinos

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ei89MsnCd0

Lee me alone

not the funniest

i dont really like that one, bit too mean spirited for my liking. i mean it is funny but they're actually bullying that poor crazy lady

i know i just wanted to post it. I LOVE GOOBAS

You know that saying "good humor punches up?" The best humor punches WAAAAYYYY down.

I don't think I've ever seen anything that this guy did that made me laugh. My friend showed me that stupid thing of him walking around NYC making fun of hipsters a few years ago and someone said I should watch that TED talk he did, and I watched it and it was like watching a person with actual autism try to be funny and subversive. I think you guys encourage him as a troll. Like he thinks that he's popular and has fans but really all of you think exactly the same way I do and you realized that it's more funny to you to encourage this guy to do all this insanely stupid shit so you can watch him make a dickhole out of himself on a regular basis. I get it guys. Sam Hyde is the best.

moms
>have you ever played the game Oblivion?

FREEZE FREEZE FREEZE

how cool does that look? you wanna try it on for size?

FREEZE ASSHOLE

don't interrupt my fucking power trip man, im power tripping here

daddys princess doesn't date black men, if i ever catch you with a black man ill probably kill both of you and myself, if i see you around here again im gonna make you suck my dick. im gonna fuck you on the hood of this car. my dick doesnt work. im a big strong man i could treat you like a princess.

YOU WOULDNT FUCK ME YOUD FUCK ANY BODY

>daddys princess doesn't date black men, if i ever catch you with a black man ill probably kill both of you and myself, if i see you around here again im gonna make you suck my dick. im gonna fuck you on the hood of this car. my dick doesnt work. im a big strong man i could treat you like a princess.
kek. anyone who doesn't like sam doesn't like Sup Forums. that's it.

the boston basement stand up is the best

youtube.com/watch?v=js0JutcAJj0

He drives to Yale and has a racist protest, quite funny.

I love most of his shit. Even my normie sister loves him. He just fills a very niche sense of humor that she and I grew up on.

youtube.com/watch?v=gdrZW6owWRc

if you dont like sam your probably not a straight backed white male and probably a beta numale, or a faggot or a woman

His inevitable suicide.

youtube.com/watch?v=5g-nniO1WN4

>thats 22 spits
>i didnt know you liked water works

>IM A BIG MAN
>I CAN HELP YOU
>NOBODY MESSES WITH ME
>YOUD BE MY PRINCESS
>*slowly draws pistol and aims it at her*

Mom's was the best big production he did/was a part of.

Tedx was the best performance he has done.

But most of his best stuff is just him on the computer.

Watch the first 2minutes. You can call Sam whatever you want but he has been /ourguy/ from the beginning.

youtube.com/watch?v=NkuNdlclU4w

youtube.com/watch?v=58eaYbkIHeg

>What's going on, big guy? You just tripped my wife.

Boston Ross
Kickstarter stories
Father figure is GOAT
Moms was pretty funny
Murder Charles

Super short skit just to waste [as] money, what a great bunch.

Stop trying to act like you know anything about television production, you fucking faggot.

College cunts desu

This

Mde is meta-surrealist humor

Knowing this fucking madman he could easily just call himself a "comedian" for the sake of being ironic.

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=cS0jTbzd8Q8

it was a joke.

lol

Best of modern MDE

Hydewars
Kickstarter TV
Inconvenient Anime
Paradigm shift
Tumbl This.
#Ugly Chesley
V-day Bernie Pozzin'
Moms
Rutgers how to make it ad an artist
You might be Mike Brown if
Boston Ross
Williamsburg Streel Fashion 1 through 3
The one where he trolled tumblr

dereks mom is hot

i know this is a bit off topic but what is taking Trump so long to reinstate Sam's tv show?

Trump voiced his support to Milo by pulling out Berkley's funding, I think Trump should do the same for our boy Sam. Sam and Milo are the biggest proponents of the alt-right movement who basically elected Trump as president. He at least owes them that much

Gutta man is the only answer

Andrew Ruse has been dick teasing fans regarding the mountain of original content that MDE has been sitting on. Including the shit that was filmed when the group briefly relocated to California and was teased in a trailer from which, only like two videos ever surfaced.

Also, really want to see the full version of "Dads"; an excerpt was featured on World Peace but I want to see the full video, complete with Charls dressed up like the pedophile coach from Mysterious Skin

youtu.be/tAAAbwEtZRo
youtu.be/scBOjH5sKbM
World Peace mostly seemed strange to me, like a an edgy contemporary Holy Mountain tv show, but these two sketches I found straight up funny.

when he was out of work

Is Sam a cutter? Those cuts on his shoulder are pretty suspicious.

Hahahahah...
Haaaahahahahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

that's the stupidest thing i've ever read dude

Hes actually hilarious at impressions when he tries

my faves:
youtu.be/EMJRsf5ui4U
youtu.be/6MxgqJ_YH-Y
youtu.be/LNMnSa8X1sQ
youtu.be/v1Sw6Ci-LBo

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-qAREXVUXk

this is the only thing of his that's ever made me laugh

youtube.com/watch?v=4PjaKZHueP8

His life

would have been from when he was fucking around with his squats or something bro

Ross.

Easily this one
Everything about it is perfect

>he has a 2 hour long college presentation that I will never watch
Your loss

He told me if I shill hard enough that he will suck my dick

He's not funny, and I honestly don't think he's trying to be funny. Which is kind of weird considering he is a member of a comedy troupe. I think he's going for that zany "DUDE AHEAD OF HIS TIME" legacy by doing bizarre shit.

I think I laughed when he crashed that Chelsea Clinton speech, but thats about it.

>most of it is supposed to be a snapshot of contemporary experience (especially that of white males)
Straight white male here who is not ashamed of his whiteness or maleness and I didn't feel like MDE was a snapshot of my experience at all. Maybe it holds true for Americans, but you guys are fucked in the head anyway so I dunno.

Crashing the Bernie rally was great.

youtube.com/watch?v=rbpNe_bMw7U

Here's a list of all the funny works by right wingers/alt-righters:
Wait, there's NOTHING HERE!!! O_o

>O_o
Kill yourself