>up for less then 24 hours
>800,000+ views
>not on youtube's trending list

Really fires up those neurons, Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM

Other urls found in this thread:

pcworld.com/article/168520/bill_gates_control_weather.html
cnn.com/2009/TECH/science/08/28/hurricanes.gates.gray/
accuweather.com/en/weather-blogs/weathermatrix/can-and-should-bill-gates-control-hurricanes/19400
youtube.com/watch?v=ADfERTgwOOY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

conspiratards have enough exposure already

the only things that make the trend are what they want to trend

Don't you want to see takedown Trump for the 84th time?

I was kinda with Alex till he started talking about martian obelisks.

lib cuck BTFO

>yfw alex hit the j

The Phobos Monolith is real.

It's a rock most likely, but it's real.

>3hours 43minutes
How much of a video do you need to watch before it counts as a 'view'?

I would be surprised if that many folks watch all 3+ hours.

Plus "trending" is meaningless from the perspective of views like us. YouTube determines what is trend-worthy regardless of views per hour.

>Sup Forums now loves alex
>Sup Forums always hated him

this feels good lads. feels right.

I was laughing my fucking ass off when he dropped the big enchilada

let_me_tell_you_about_the_globalists.jpg

Is he best jew

>800,000+ views

i'm seeing 1,100,000 views

is this the biggest views ever for JRE??

His chemtrail rant is hillarious.

>when people are tryna relax but you woke as fuck and have to drop another truth bomb

pic related

are you kidding? the trending page has been a glorified ad page for over a year. take a look at the views compared to time uploaded and scroll down the page. it's a complete joke.

BIG ENCHILADA

>The elites themselves believe they're racing, using human technology, to try to take our greatest minds and build some kind of breakaway civilization where they're gonna merge with machines, transcend, and break away from the failed species that is man. Which is kind of like a false transmission because they're thinking that what they are is ugly and bad and projecting it onto themselves instead of believing it's a human test about building us up.

>And so, Google was set up 18, 19 years ago. They wanted to build a giant artificial system. And Google believes that the first artificial intelligence will be a supercomputer based on the neuron activities of the hivemind of humanity, with billions of people wired into the internet. And so all of our thoughts go into it, and we're actually building a computer that has real neurons in real time that's also physically connected to us, that are organic creatures. So that they will have current prediction powers, future prediction powers, a true crystal ball. But the big secret is, once you have a crystal ball and know the future, you can add stimuli and make decisions that control the future.

>And so then it's the end of consciousness and free will for individuals as we know, and a true "2.0" in a very bad way. Hivemind consciousness with an AI jacked into everyone knowing our hopes and dreams. Delivering it to us not in some PKD wirehead system where we plug in and give up our consciousness because of unlimited pleasure, but because we were already wired in and absorbed by giving up our consciousness to this system by our daily decisions, that it was able to manipulate and control into a larger system.

WATCH IT OP

>*hits blunt*

>*exhales

>"DRONES EXISTED SINCE WW2, NOW HIGHLY ADVANCED AND WIDELY DEPLOYED

OCEAN UNDER THE MOON

STANLEY KUBRICK FAKED MOON LANDING WITH GOVERNMENT HELP

OBELISK ON PHOBOS

INTERDIMENSIONAL BEINGS ARE REAL

STARS ACT AS GATEWAYS TO OTHER DIMENSIONS

HUMANITY ARE THE REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS FOR MACHINE CONSCIOUSNESS

HUMANS ARE CONNECTED TO OTHER DIMENSIONS

ELITEPEDOPHILETECHNOCRATSARETHEGLOBALISTS-PIZZAGATE&COMETWASTODISCREDITATTEMPTSATINVESTIGATION

ELITESINCLUDEBILDERBERGGROUPCLUBOFROMEDAVROSSOROS

ELITESTRYTOCOMMUNICATEWITHEXTRA-DIMENSIONALBEINGS
THESELOW-FREQUENCYBEINGSAREPSYCHICVAMPIRES
ELITESWANTTOENSLAVEHUMANITYANDWIPEOUTREMAINSWITHBIOWEAPONS[VACCINES?]
GOOGLE IS HELPINGELITESBUILDAPSYCHICHIVEMIND-POWEREDMATRIXCAPABLEOFVIEWINGTHEFUTUREVIASUBDIMENSIONALFOLD-SPACEWITHTHEINTENTOFMANIPULATINGTHETIMELINE
FACEBOOKISILLUMINATIATTEMPTINGTOTALINFORMATIONCONTROL
HAARPWEATHERMODIFICATIONUSINGSERIESOFSATELLITESANDSUBMARINES-WEATHER WARSLEGALCHEMTRAILANDBIOLOGICALWEAPONTESTINGONCITIZENSJFKKILLEDFORTRYINGTOSTOPSECRETSOCIETIESNEILARMSTRONGKILLEDFORTRYINGTOSPEAKABOUTSECRETSPACEPROGRAMOBAMA'SMOTHERWASSEXOPERATIVEANDERSONCOOPERPARTOFCIAWIMPDIVISIONHILLARYCLINTONPEDOPHILESERIALKILLERHAVING2SEIZURESPERHOURCANADAEVENMOREFUCKEDTHANWEIMAGINEDPATRIOTSNOWINOPENREBELLIONAGAINSTELITESINTELLIGENCEAGENCYINTERNALCOUPISUNDERWAYWIKILEAKSCAMEFROMWITHINPATRIOTAGENCIESCIABEINGRETAKENBYPATRIOTSONOURSIDEWECAMETHISFUCKINGCLOSETOHAVINGMEDIABLACKOUTVIA"MINISTRYOFTRUTH"THEELITESARELOSINGTOTHEFORCESOFLIBERTYNERV REPUBLICTREMENDOUSSCIENTIFICADVANCESWILLBERELEASEDTHANKSTOTRUMPALEXJONESINFREQUENTDIRECTCONTACTWITHTRUMP,LIKELYGAVEOKTORELEASEREDPILLSTRUMPISREALLYTRULYHONESTLYOURGUYANDPOSSIBLYTHESAVIOROFINDIVIDUALISM"

"Shit...hey Alex, have you ever tried DMT?"

>camera quickly pans to Eddie

AJ lookin like the real son of Mom in Baskets

An hour and a half into it and now I'm hearing about the U.S. military has secretly been able to create and control hurricanes and typhoons.

BILL GATES CAN CONTROL THE WEATHER

holy shit this is the greatest thing to watch while hammered

joe nailed him: alex is so good at catching government corruption but always takes it a step too far and goes into scifi territory which discredits everything else he's said.

>all this roganposting

can get used to this desu

>google is developing the AI that will eventually end human consciousness
>surprised that they won't feature the video that outs them for the 7th dimensional faggots that they are
2bh it just makes Alex's claims seem even more true, "Cut out a man's tongue and you don't prove him a liar, only that you're afraid of what he has to say." and all that

Alex has one of those minds you just can't stop. It's like pedaling a bike at full speed all the time. You might be the fastest on the track but sometimes you'll go around a curve too fast and fall off. Dude reminds me of a more high energy version of my uncle who always goes on with crazy conspiracy theories.

pcworld.com/article/168520/bill_gates_control_weather.html

cnn.com/2009/TECH/science/08/28/hurricanes.gates.gray/

accuweather.com/en/weather-blogs/weathermatrix/can-and-should-bill-gates-control-hurricanes/19400

the actual idea was that these pedos are all part of the elite. people like podesta or obama, etc.

they actually fucking believe that they are receiving interdimentional communications from some evil entity, because they are fucking insane. They are also 'psychic vampire" metaphorically, in that they prey on weak minded children whoa re then easy to control or silence.

the google thing is simpler than it sounds, going with the current rate of technological advancement.

the scientific world has been trying to create AI ever since it was a concept.

what google and the elites want to do, is complete Humanity's connection to computers. our digital lives and pasts are already an open book that can tell us about future trends, now imagine if you connected all of humanity to an AI, basically using all of humanity as it's brain cells, to function, and interpret human thought and action, and then use that to predict future human thought and action. because once youve got that crystal ball, you can influence that future thought and action.

the elites want total control and power, and many of them are genuinely indoctrinated into this bullshit cultism shit about 12 dimensions and human transcendentalism, but because they are the 'elite" only they get to transcend, and everyone else, (us) will get destroyed when they leave us behind.

it's bullshit, but considering scientology exists, do you fucking doubt that this is a possible cult belief?

how does jamie pull that shit up?

none of that is talking about the high power high frequency "dopplers" that alex jones described

hmm why am i having deja vu

GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU NAAAAAAAHHHHHTZEEEEEEEEES!!!!!

>haha Alex Jones talking about weather control? What a fuckin nutjob
>lemme tell you bout how you need a ride a bike to stop global warming

what did the globalist mean by this?

wasn't that all buzz aldrin? alex jones just recited it

I;m not watching this dumb cuckservative trash but does he really smoke a blunt? People keep saying he did. Link when please

Because strangely enough this entire thread is filled with posts just copied over from an earlier JRE thread. As the OP put it, it really fires up those neurons.

*hits blunt*

*exhales*

CLUB | OF | ROME

GOOGLE HAS CREATED AN AI DUBBED DEEP MIND TO HIJACK HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS, WORKING AKIN TO BRAIN NEURON ACTIVITY, A TRUE CRYSTAL BALL WHICH WILL ALSO DETERMINE THE FUTURE BY CONVERGING LIKE A HIVEMIND & SUBVERTING HUMAN FREE WILL VIA PRE-COGNITIVE STIMULI STOPPING HUMANITY FROM REACHING NEW UNPRECEDENTED LEVELS OF CONSCIOUSNESS AS THEY SURRENDER TO THE BORG

DAVOS > SOROS > BILDERBERG?
DEEP STATE (((ELITES))) IN PAEDOPHILIC BLOOD PACT OMERTA?
CANADA - FUCKED(?)

LISTEN HERE JOE , THE GREATEST SCIENTIFIC BREAKTHROUGHS AND THEORIES OF THE 20TH CENT. = DISCOVERED IN SATANIC RITUALS VIA REMOTE VIEWING. ALEISTER CROWLEY, CHARLES DARWIN ET AL. ALL USED DEMONIC SEANCES TO UNEARTH GENETIC MEMORIES AND ARCANE KNOWLEDGE, THAT'S WHY DNA IS LIKE A DOUBLE HELIX IT'S A SNAKE, DEMONIC

YOU DON'T GET IT THEY'RE INTERDIMENSIONAL VAMPIRES SIPHONING THE LIFEBLOOD OF INNOCENT CHILDREN

>WHY DOES HILLARY KEEP FALLING DOWN? IS SHE FUCKING KIDS?

Joe: "bigfoot lol"
Eddie Bravo: "wen did machida last win hehe"

holy fuck

thats why this is the best podcast ive ever watched

OPRAH WINFREY (GOOD WOMAN) ....BUT SHE'S HEADING UP A EUGENICS PROGRAM AND IS BEING USED AS ONE OF MANY BLACK CELEBS TO ENSLAVE THE MASSES

STANLEY KUBRICK FILMED THE MOON LANDINGS IN AREA 51 BUZZ ALDRIN TOLD ME

PATRIOTS IN THE NSA, FBI, DOJ, CIA, UCC CLEANING HOUSE IN SILENT COUP WAR

THATS DECLASSIFIED

IM ON THE PHONE WITH TRUMP RIGHT NOW, I GAVE HIM THE OK TO RELEASE REDPILLS

We evangleon now

the big enchilada blew my fuckin mind

Where is that part

It's in there

>implying "reality" isn't actually a cosmological holograph

Sup Forums loves him

Jon Jones is at 1.3M

>yfw alex has some of the "apple juice"

TECHNOKIKES

Stop shilling faggot.

>3 minutes in and Joe already talks about an animal video

I can't handle this shit

>Inter-dimensional vampires

It's like standing on a slippery tin foil slope listening to this guy

man fire-pit time with alex and Joe sounds intense...

I think you haven't watched 's of yet today, have you?

Holy fuck he looks rough for 42.

hes lying about his age for sure

>Alex Jones was around my age in that old video of him and Rogan in protesting Bush in the late 90s.

He always looked old. He looked like he was in his 40s when he was in his early 20s

How do you explain this then?

No he's actually 42. Just look at him 10-12 years ago.

thats because hes Bill Hicks

He looks 45 here.

No he didn't, this was him in his 20s

youtube.com/watch?v=ADfERTgwOOY

What would the views be if these guys were guests Sup Forums?

See this is exactly what he does
He misinterprets things so wildly and then he spews his completely ridiculous stuff he covers the original story with. Then he can say YOU CAN READ ALL ABOUT IT
I HAVE THE DOCUMENTS

Sup Forums thinks he's controlled opposition
Alex Jones thinks Sup Forums are useful idiots

That gibbled old truck driver made too many stupid people think their mental health issues should be front page. If you identify with this lunatic then get professional help, don't try to recruit others.You're a health crisis, not a movement.

What is your name? You sound like the parties you attend is people pretending to enjoy jazz and talking shit on other people in your social group that arent present. eat shit

Really blurry video, but this was in 1999 and he could easily pass off as being 40.

illegal aliums

bang whenever did bill hicks bleach his hair?

is there potential for alex to get sued? he just claimed oprah is part of a secret eugenics group

They're both right then.

>alexs face when joe asks him if hes bill hicks

It varies, there's isn't an exact answer for how long you have to watch for a view because no one knows the algorithm except youtube

For a video 3+ hours long It's probably a couple of minutes

Only Joe can actually see the average watch length though

>she sues
>everyone says she scared and that she is silencing him for trying to expose the truth
its in her best interest to ignore

>tfw they continue to bring up evidence for all his claims

>listening to 3hr+ of Alex's deep breathing in the microphone and his cartoon like voice

I wonder why? Maybe the views are 99% from people who watched less than 5min and than went to something else before blowing their brains out.

thats a good point

I still have no idea what the fuck these two are about. Can you give me a quick run down?

>>>/smg/ - stale meme general

The way YouTube constitutes views isn't like that.

That doesn't sound like it should be trending with that amount of views otherwise most popular youtubers would have all their videos trending

>99% from people who watched less than 5min

To even suggest this shows you really haven't been paying to YouTube for 5 years.

I seriously don't know though. I assume they had some bad plastic surgery and are Russian. Other than that, I literally have no clue. That's why I asked for the quick rundown senpai.

he looks pretty fucking old there, if he weren't that skinny he'd pass as 30

Some guy named Bill Burr is at 2 M

>1 year ago
the alex Jones podcast will topple it, no problem

>Some guy named Bill Burr

Ahem, you meant /ourguy/ Bill Burr

hes shit now

let me give you a basic gestalt

*Blocks your path*

succ

well wait a minute alex, wait a minute alex. What about SIA? You were gonna talk about SIA, I wanna hear it. I want to hear your take on it

is this the year of rogan?

Sup Forums IS REPORTING THIS PODCAST HAS BEEN DELETED BY APPLE

REPEAT

Sup Forums IS REPORTING THIS PODCAST HAS BEEN DELETED BY APPLE

THEY'RE TRYING TO HIDE THE BIG ENCHILADA