BOS: Smart starts 2nd half, stuffs the stat sheet
CLE: Wade held to eight points in Cavs debut
CLE: Derrick Rose shoots 5-of-14 in Cavs debut
CLE: LeBron scores 29 in close win over Boston
SAC: Zach Randolph (oral surgery) is questionable

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qSuu_QYm-nY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OKC: Westbrook is coming for that ass. The league is just starting to see the beginning of the redemption narrative.

The Warriors are morally 1-0

Why can't nigs control themselves even when they're being paid millions of dollars?

hey boston..

the Wizards are definitely better than the Celtics now

also the Bucks

maybe Rapts

Fuck PJ Tucker. The North will never forget.

>new hotness

>CP3 is ass and Harden can't share the stage with another star still, role players bail him out in a improbable win only by a fraction of a second

>boston lose
>hayward hurt
>warriors lose
>draymond hurt

this is the purest god dream i've ever encountered in the wild

Yeah, okay well hey yo remember me?
The one you used to rarely meet
Yeah I was just on TNT, didn't see?

you mean like the way white people make millions of dollars so they can enjoy golf carts and mayonnaise?

BOSTON?

NEVER HEARD OF EM LOOOOOOOL

All the games today were sloppy as fuck.

NBA preseason being shortened has hurt the quality of the game. Fuck Adam Silver.

>14
feels good desu

>Zbo oral surgery
lolwut. built-in weed prescription right there, can't make this shit up

>Hayward flew home with Celtics, not separately.

Ainge is a fucking penny pincher lmao, the man needs a MRI like 7 hours ago

It's not preseason. I think the Cavs Celtics game was weird because everyone was out of sorts from the injury. And the reffing in Golden State / Houston was really bad, and even though it didn't really favor either team, it made things choppy and a lot of guys were in foul trouble.

Reminder that Hayward

>is guaranteed $127,829,970 of his contract
>will not be traded or cut because of the Brad Stevens connection
>fucks a 10/10 every night
>has two perfect white children
>will still be considered the best modern white player even if he returns at half his potential
>will be remembered years from now as a better human being than Lebeta and Stephanie Curry

IS HAYWARD DONG THE KYRIE MEME?

HA!

IM DED

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL

>people so jealous of the Celtics nigh-unbelievable franchise turnaround within a few years to go from worst to first that they literally slander them relentlessly

Opinions of complete trite and meaningless vitriol are often spewed to deride what the Celtics have accomplished. And quite frankly it's disgusting yet oft arrives at the stirrings of the lowly fanbases.

These fanbases include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Lakers
2. Sixers
3. Bucks
4. Bulls
5. Heat
6. Cavaliers
7. Wizards
8. Toronto
9. Phoenix
10. Generally any team in the East

To peer introspectively is not something any of those fanbases supplicants should be ashamed of. I suggest you do so at your immediate availability.

Hating us is not healthy friends. The sooner you truly understand this, the better. Be well, mental lepers.

Celtics? Who are they?

your lack of sleep is really getting to you man, take like a nap or somethin

ahahahah bombston shitdicks get owned LAKERS ALL DAY BOYYYYYYYYYYY

Will Celtics get additional cap space to sign a FA after Hayward's injury? Asking cause I don't know how this works.

it was a clean break, no ligament damage.

>>has two perfect white children
2 WHITE DAUGHTERS WHO WILL GET BLACKED JUST LIKE DADDY DID BY LEGOD

The Celtics? You mean the white guys from the 80s? Yeah, they were cool. They should bring them back.

No. Bosh retired because of heart issues and he still gets paid 50 mil over the next 2 years and Miami is basically fucked because of it

They can get a (small) cap exception to sign a replacement, but it's certainly not a max level guy they'd be able to get, more like vet min

This for my nigga Hayward,

F

They won't. He's under contract.

S

They only sign a guy with the MLE or a guy to 50% of Hayward's contract. It's not like they can go out and get Cousins in the offseason, lol. Also, that guy they signed can only have 1 year on his contract so he is basically a rental.

>go to Sup Forums to see more Hayward discussion
>just white supremacy shit

Stay classy Sup Forums

Lopez > Horford
Randle > Tatum
Kuzma > Jaylen
KCP > Smart
Lonzo < Kyrie

Lakers bench > tumbleweeds

LMAO, I thought it would be until next year the Lakers would have a better roster than the Celtics. Damn, that was ahead of schedule.

That Rockets game was lit in the fourth quarter. I fucking love seeing Warriors lose at the Oracle. Especially after that premature celebration.

They probably did an ultrasound but they can't know there's no ligament damage until he gets a MRI. Problem is inflammation obscures shit on MRIs, thus why most teams don't have MRIs on premise (you have to wait anyway)

DPE, if they want. About 8 mill, player has to be in the last year of deal can be signed or traded for. It's a salary cap exception basically.

>Memeiors at the bottom of the division
lel suck it fags

prove to me my warriorioriers didnt lose on porpuse

Yo Larry I'm coming to Brazil next week tell me where you live so I can beat your ass

>lowry and derozan combine 17 points in playoffs

>Diversity
>Punch and break the legs of all the white "bois"
>What did the jew mean by this?

So are the Wiz kids really going to make the ECF this year?

I think it's time to apologize to Go Wiz, he was right all along. He knew Hayward would get injured.

larry lives in the yay area what are you talking about

so what the fuck did the rockets mean by this?

>not signing milsap

muh big name

this

I guess they're only gonna win 20 games this season then

No way Rockets could give out the 30mil that Denver could

Daryl Morey pulls cap space out of his asshole for players he really wants. He did it for CP3.

they were already over the cap before they signed cp3.

the hawks would've taken anderson if the rockets gave a pick or two

Wasn't that just a trade? I'm not seeing that he signed any extension

dammit. they should have done it. who needs picks? all the good players are out already

it was a sign-and-trade famalamo

what you mean?

milsap would help them defensively and he can score.

No wonder Rose's knees are fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=qSuu_QYm-nY

at their current pace, 0-82 actually

i mean morey should trade away all picks because all the best players are already in the nba.
>lebron
>kevin durant
>etc.
who even comes close to that who isn't in the nba already

What is this broscience tier dumbshit "analysis"

>actual consolation and study from a doctor
>bro science

Even KD and LeBron were once rookies. It took them years to reach their heights.

>according to some "doctor" that is an "expert on running"
>running on your toes increases more elasticity in your tendons
>absolutely no source for this statement
>then cites a fucking ESPN article as scientific proof about knees and running
that's broscience

In Warriors-Rockets game, 71 3 point attempts were made. It's fucking bullshit, how can you even watch this? There's no tactics involved, it's either a 3 pointer or a penetration ending in a layup or a kickout for an open 3.

The Cavs-Celtics combined made 13. Fuck off

Weren't there three opening-night games last season? Why are there only two this season? My basketball appetite isn't sated yet.

Better jump on the bandwagon now.

>either a 3 pointer or a penetration ending in a layup or a kickout for an open 3.
so basketball you mean

desu that doesnt make sense my man

>run down court, stop, shoot three
>other team inbound, run down court, stop, pass, shoot three
>rinse repeat
>the paint never sees a soul
>might as well have a giant hole

depressing

Oh look, a retarded Rose dick rider mad his favorite player is a retard that runs and lands on his heels.

how does one get a gf like that?

I'M GOIN OFF THE RAILS ON A CRAZY TRAIN

That's why neither of those teams has a fucking chance against the 3 point chuckers.

It's boring to watch. You might as well go watch the Harlem Globetrotters.

WAKE ME UP!

I ain't no Rose dickrider I dont give a shit about Rose im just saying some dumb fucking asian with retard's accent spouting pseudo-scientific crap about "tendon elasticity" when "running on your toes" is fucking broscience. No sources cited and explains the lack of injuries for players as a result of running on their fucking heels versus on their toes which is legitimately retarded.

If you've literally ever read an article about running, you know that the bend in the arch that you run on your foot doesn't matter, be it heel or toe. And that medical doctors and researchers have still not found conclusive evidence as to what causes injuries more often in some patients versus others when it comes to running (such as decayed knee joints, micro-fractures in the shin, and so forth).

Fuck off outa here.

i didnt, i turned off the tv after the cavs celtics game

the bay area is cancer

Why did people act so crazy about this?
It's obviously a bad break, but it's not that gruesome. People overreact so damn much nowadays.

BULLET WITH A NAME ON IT

WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS

Yeah, cause watching one big man back up against another while everybody else stands around is real exciting

based Sup Forums edgy Sup Forumsro.

dont be ugly

MENTALLY UNSTABLE

im not though

No I'm not trying to be edgy, honestly. I was just shocked that it looks that gruesome to people. I don't want to admit that being here de-sensitized me to stuff, because if that's really that shocking to people...

Neither is fun. At least in the past defenses were tough and you had to actually beat them. Now the whole game hinges on whether 3 point chuckers will have a decent hit percentage.

I'M ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HEAVEN
AND ON THE RIGHTEOUS SIDE OF HELL

homie, a guys foot is hanging off his leg. stop going into gore threads wtf

Where as it used to depend on whether or not post up players had a decent percentage

>tfw this song and lift me up are my guilty pleasures

I'M NOT DEFENDING
DOWNWARD DESCENDING
FALLING FURTHER AND FURTHER AWAY
GETTING CLOSER EVERYDAY
TO THE END TO THE END TO THE END
I'M GETTING CLOSER EVERYDAY

Oh yeah Bird, Magic, Isiah Thomas, Jordan and Kobe all won championships by passing the ball to the big guy. You can say that for Abdul-Jabar but he was just 1 guy. The bad boy Pistons would've beaten the crap out of today's Warriors, defenders like Rodman would gobble them up. Today the whole game is pandering to 3 point shooting guards.

>Today the whole game is pandering to 3 point shooting guards.
That's because it works. You want a team to go out and try and an inferior method? Rodman would be gassed trying to keep up with Steph and Klay

Magic should call up trader/traitor Danny right now and ask him for this trade

Lakers get: Hayward. Morris, Lakers pick
Boston gets: Randle, Clarkson, KCP

Shit sounds crazy, but the medical reports are 50/50 right now with this being a career altering or ending injury. Trader/Traitor Danny could Hayward's albatross contract right now and sign Cousins in the offseason. Lakers would then get Hayward who may never be the same and their own pick back (so they can tank again). It's a win-win

Melodramatic hard rock and metal are my guilty pleasures too.

>Traitor
If you would have keep I.T you'd go down as one of the worst managers in history

i drafted fucking Hayward last night on fantasy. god damn it.

'no', yo signed him celticuck, you keep him

kd right now