>Looking for a cheap bar to drink in
>Only africa and arabia at the bar
>We don't care
>one arabia has extra sigaretts and asks us outside to take one
>He comes with his entorge and wants our money
>We kick kick their asses
>paid 6500 kr in extensive use of force today for what happened
>had with my phone maybe 4000 kr worth on me

If you defend your self vs brown people you lose in sweden.

Fuck you sweden.

I'm sorry to hear that, what bar was it?

bar08

Why even go there?
What if you get raped or stabbed, we're talking about muslims who think you are an animal and living in welfare paradise won't save their souls by any standard.

I wish Sweden wasn't the way it is. It could be such a great nation if it just fucking kicked out all the non-whites.

I wish I had Norwegian decent too.

I planned to become a dual citizen with Sweden someday, but not any more.

We were on our way to findland. Taking the boat next morning

Whats kopenhagen like im going there in the summer

What made you think it would be a good idea to go to a bar and "step outside" to by a smoke off of a nigger?

two of my friends smoke, and were heading out anyways

Your country is beautiful, Sven. Currently on the train from the airport to Stockholm. I hope this pure unadulterated Swedish beauty and charm will be matched in an urban environment

Well it sucks what happened to you and I think you did God's work by kicking their asses, but I guess one of the benefits of living in a less-white country is you don't expect everybody to be decent and trustworthy.

If you let them mug you, you win

I've been to bars & clubs around Stockholm, never had trouble besides getting thrown out dozens of time by shitskin security. Bar08 is known as the bottom of the barrel for lowlifes. Never really encounter groups of Arabs or niggers. Must have had some very bad luck.

Think it was mostly casue we were saying to everyone we were turists. And on top on that that night there were not security outside since it was a thursday. But I still think it is fucked, that I'd have to meet up in court not to pay the 6500 kr.

Yeah, Sweden is just tragic

>swedish males

Reminder that the migrant wave is double the size this summer compared to last year.

Reminder that Sweden will collapse within 2 years.

Tall, blonde, quite handsome. Rich as fuck. Have a perfect 10/10 Italian model gf (not Sicilian).

Reminder that we just got stricter immigration laws a few weeks ago because M and S were losing all their voters to SD. Man you can't have missed the asshurt from lefties about it, you just can't. You have to be a proxy because it was fucking everywhere.

and a degenerate, a faggot and a cuck

its hard being a swede nowadays desu lad

>stockholm
There is your problem.

Well, a national city should have some control. I thought.

If you're a white american with an usefull degree Norway is always looking for people.

Are you implying that Oslo isn't the worst multicultural hellhole in Norway?

You are right in thinking that it is absurd, because it is. Anyone defending this is either trolling or a traitor who voted for this. Stay in Norway and don't come here, it is for your own good.

Well he did left Sweden.

It is the worst in Norway, by far. I grew up in Bærum, west of Oslo. Now a student in Trondheim.

My biggest problem is not immegrants. It is
>We tell the police it is self defence
>A guy next to us everything said they tried to rob us
>takes one of the retards to jail
>After 3 months I get a mail from the swedish police I should pay a fine

Been complaining to everthing and everyone. Got a letter now 2 days ago I have to meet up in court or pay.
I am paying a guy that robed me for new teeths.

i hate you cucks so much.
just kill them allready

And btw, me and all I know do what ever we want in the whole of Oslo. Been streaking trough with the highest immergant population, Grondland more than once just for fun with my friends.

Should be better over here, my friend.

The only reason I'd visit Sweden is because their women are obsessed with brown cock and as a Latino, in more exotic to them than Arabs.

Was on my way to you guys by boat. Best time ever. Love finish people.

its pretty good, go to kodbyen if you want easy artsy girls, its a complete hipster fuckfest but its pretty fun.