Famous Historical Nights for your Club

I'll always remember the night we drew 1-1 with Real Madrid. Cant wait for the dvd release desu

bitter arsenal fan detected

I’ll wait for the Ultra HD 8K version.

I'll wait for The IMAX Cinema release

>2017
>dvd

I'll wait for the VR version and play as Lloris

I'll wait for it to be burned directly onto my retinas

I‘ll wait for the memory to be implanted into my cerebral cortex

I'll wait for a north London club to win a major European trophy

R.I.P

Alright Ty, take it easy

kek

>implying spurs fans are over celebrating

Are they meant to not be happy at all?

Reminder that Spurs have made the CL QFs more recently than Arsenal

Context?

Winning the treble, nigga

OP here. LMAO at all you bitter rival fans jealous at our heroic result against the champions of europe. cry more. Last night was better than Istanbul, Munich, and Barcelona combined.

>having low standards

cringe

and then we wonder how are english ''''''''''''''''''''women'''''''''''''''' so ugly

And arselel have made the CL semi-finals more recently than Spurs and they've reached a CL final. Spurs are still a joke.

tbf arselel are more of a joke currently

That's undeniable, but until Spurs win some proper silverware they're still the second-biggest club in North London.

>he cant argue
>knows Im right
I expect your apology in the post

Been a spurs fan all my life. I'm happy to see we're finally doing well. The American teams I support aren't doing as well

Stop making fun of them. They did well. Spurs fans are hardly acting like they've won a trophy, they're just proud of their team holding their own. Tottenham are a legitimate, well-run club that deserve respect now.

> a draw in soccer is considered movie worthy
You cannot make this shit up.

>user makes something up
>yank sees it and says you cannot make it up
hmm

I unironically think this is the greatest result an English team has had in the Champions league since Chelsea's CL final victory.

t. Butthurt refballing Halal Abdull fan

>forgetting Manchester United's 1-0 win against the mighty Zorya Luhansk

Cute

It's not even the best result by an English team this season. Chelsea winning away at Atletico is more impressive. As much as last night was great and important for Tottenham, it's worth considering the context of how Real Madrid tend to play before Christmas. They always sleepwalk through the group stages and then hit GOAT form in the quarter finals. It's easy to forget that last season, before Real went and steamrolled Bayern, Atletico and Juve, they finished second in their group behind Dortmund.

you now remember Jay Spearing

It was a difficult time... For everyone

That Real Madrid were absolutely shit-tier and couldn't get past the round of 16 for like six seasons. Back then, CL top teams only consisted of the English top 4 + Barca + Milan.

Llorente got stepped on as well and should of got a penalty but ayy i'm fine with a point, Dortmund did us a favour too.
I remember being a spurs fan in the 90s and that shit was grim.

They still are fucking shit lmao. They just get massive help, more than what's even usual for them to feed the marketing Penaldo vs Messi lie and stop Barça's hegemony. The level was much higher back then, too.

Notice how Barça didn't get Halal Mierda a single time after they thrashed Mourinho, they would get no chance even with refball

>They still are fucking shit lmao.
They've won two back to back champions league trophies
???

They stole* two back to back champions league trophies against no competition.

They needed refball against A JAPANESE TEAM FULL OF MANLETS. C'mon, Abdul, you shitskin, don't make me post it

>don't make me post it
hope solo's kebab?

Don't cry now mate

>don't make me post it
roast solo?

K E K
E
K

post it moro

This year Libertadores' best team at group stage got eliminated at Ro16 for a bolivian team literally called Jorge.

For perspective, they were the most valued team and lost to the 43rd one.

Did you see Kane almost score that goal in the second half? GOAT.

Poast the roast, filthy colchonegro

Real Madrid are shit. They can't even beat Arsenal.

Wonder how Sperm fans feel that they will never catch up with Arsenal's history?