What's some date night kino to watch with a qt3.14?

What's some date night kino to watch with a qt3.14?

Don't post here if you're a virgin though, I don't want your recommendation.

I'm a virgin.

Anything. She gives no shits what you put on.

problem child 2

It might sound weird but Good Will Hunting

You are a virgin though op :thinking:

You wouldn't be asking such a stupid question if you got laid.

Sixteen candles should do the trick. I watched it with my uncle the night I lost my virginity.

Eyes wide shut

Do it OP

This one is pretty comfy.

wew lad

Eternal Sunshine
500 Days of Summer
High Fidelity

If not basic
The Place Beyond the Pines

Weirdest thing on several different dates girls love old MXC reruns. Can't explain that one.

t.virgin

i've seen every romcom

I've ignored my gfs texts all day and am doing everything I can to try to get her to break up with me that isn't cheating or murder. I can't break up with her because of mutual friends so I need to get her to be the bitch so they side with me. First world normie problems. Give me some advice what else I can do. I already took her to see lala land last week and it didn't work like I thought it would.

Some really generic stuff you can disregard and fuck during.

honestly sounds like a joke but if your movie is too captivating you can actually blow things. So i guess if you are trying to smash-n-dash like tinder or its an actual date with a gf or girl you want to have as your gf.

El Topo

I keep trying to watch movies with my gf, but we always end up spooning and then my dick ends up inside her.
Really awkward pumping away when the alien pops out of the guys chest in alien

Claim you're gay.

Alternate idea: there has to be a seinfeld or thats so raven about this exact premise. use the Sup Forums

Just complain a whole lot and whenever she tries to talk about herself, start talking about yourself and your problems again.

Whenever she wants to get together say you're busy. Eventually she'll completely forget she was dating you and will leave you alone.

What if I have a gf (male)? Does this count? We watch movies females will never understand. Someone post the infographic for reference.

My friends know I'm not gay though, plus when they see me out with other girls they'll know for sure I was lying. This shit is hard I knew I should have never let this bitch talk me into dating.

In what way do you have a "gf" if she's male though?

I'm already doing these two. I keep faking illnesses and trips out of town just so I don't have to be near her.

get out, normie scum

Translation: "Living alone is weird. It's lonely, but there's no one to stop you from constantly touching your dick. You learn to just play with it when you're on the computer or watching a moving or whenever. One time I was passively jacking off while watching Alien and managed to cum when the alien burst out of the dude's chest. I was really proud of myself and wished I could tell someone about it."

>innocently watching movie with gf sitting next to each other on a comfy couch
>always leads to gf's hand slowly sneaking over my crotch area and slowly rubs until i get a boner
>glance away at the movie for a second to find her staring at me
>commence degenerate activities

i haven't finished a movie in like a year bros

What's wrong with her?

Depends on the girl dumbass. Just dont throw on some fedora movie like Come and See or Cannibal Holocaust and you'll be good to roll.

Lost in Translation

sodomites

>Implying everyone on Sup Forums also browses /r9k/
You don't want to even hear about the BONUS situation, then

Why are you against daily pussy? Is she a landwhale? Post a pic

What about Master and Commander?

isn't this the second normiest board after soc

Sup Forums is more normie than Sup Forums

Violent Shit.

Say that you would like to stay in the relationship but your extended family only wants you to date Latvian Orthodox girls and that she would have to convert or you break up.

You wouldn't think so with all the mommy and cunnyposters. Either way normalfags really lower board quality, their shitty attitudes and vanity stifle discussion. Board quality would improve if they would stop talking about themselves and stop criticizing someone's analysis as "being a sperg."

I have no idea. i don't browse anything else than /vg/ Sup Forums Sup Forums and adult gif. this four board is a small slice of the basket making forum.

i REEEE at anyone with even a hypothetical grilfriend

She's terribly annoying and clingy, we don't like any of the same things really, she's almost ten years younger than me, and she says shit like the prequels were better than the original trilogy because of the great cgi. She's not a land whale and that's how she bamboozled me into this farce of a relationship.

Nah too gay. Unlyss you go Full Gay like Singing in the rain or something it's best to avoid homoerotic shit like Master and Commander or Professional Wrestling.

Fuck off normie

This tbqh senpai. She's there for your attention both emotionally and physically. She cares not about the movie for it is merely background noise for her talking about herself and then sucking your pebis.

You know this might work. I'm Catholic and she's weirdo southern bible thumper. I could tell her my family want me to marry a Catholic girl as part of the breakup plan.

Half Baked

This is a normie safe space. You fuck off.

Harry potter will get you laid

What about Star Wars Episode 2

>crying about LE EBIL NORMIES XC on Sup Forums

Fuck off back to /reddit9k/ you subhuman permavirgin garbage.

>she's almost ten years younger than me

>mfw this faggot is almost certainly a pedophile

La La Land.

Torrented it last week and watched it with my girlfriend and then we just started kissing midway through movie. We decided to just paused it, then we went upstairs and I sucked her dick, then fucked her for like 40 minutes to almost an hour. Then we layed in bed cuddling together and finished the rest of the movie.

She cried at the end and we just went to sleep cuddling each other.

about a boy

I just want to watch Lost in Translation with a qt

No

American Psycho.

Stop being a sperg and just be yourself bro.

half of Sup Forums is autistic baneposters, the other half is pedos

I guess you quoted the wrong post but my gf I'm trying to get to dump me is 19, I'm 28.

>I sucked her dick
>her dick
>her
>dick

Delivery Man. The subtext is purely sexual, it's a stupid movie with a sweet plot that girls will either love or be bored but interested in baby-making simultaneously.

A movie where the goofy guy gets the girl. Don't pick a movie where the main guy is a lot better than you, as it will make her think she can do better than you.

'no'

Like he said, you're a peado.

Also just a good movie, too.

She's a girl but she also has "equipment." What is hard to understand?

I would tolerate normalfags if they weren't such bullies. You come where you're not wanted and then demean those who were here before you. How fucking dare you, you're no better than all these shitskins migrating to western civilization and leeching off their structure.

Put on blacula bitches be loving blacula

29 with a 19 gf....Dirt nasty. Although I did sleep with a 20yr old muslim girl when I was 30. Tinder is a strange place.

yea your right I forgot about the BLACKED and cuck posters

That doesn't make sense.

I've been posting on Sup Forums since before it had 5000 posts and Sup Forums longer so unless you're OG oldfag posting from moot's anime club in junior high you're the filthy immigrant who came into my country. I became a normal after I started posting here. Handle it.

Try claiming that you're becoming asexual and have no sex drive anymore and you "want some time apart to figure yourself out"

That's what I did to break up with my ex when I wanted to fuck this 18 year old instead. Worked out for the most part.

Sorry for my filthy normie story, I'll go start a thread about bringing my falcon to the cinema to make up for it

How did you even meet her?

La la land confirmed gay