What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/79025776
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Topkek and Loljan.

Poolishit

Nothing, just a shitty draw

A shitty draw that most likely cost them the knockout stage.

>new coach comes in
>use retarded high line with IV's being at the middle
>play fantastic football two or three times
>strong opponent comes and rekts this tactic
>panic
>switch to retarded pseudo formation
>everything suddenly sucks
just as klopp said. sometimes you have to become insane and just stick to your original plan.

dutch manager

>dutch management in 2017
>relying on an amerifat
>selling all your experienced veteran proven talent to buyern every year then replacing them with 5 literal whos and expecting to improve

>mods deleting the bundes again

ughhhhhhhhhh

>german soccer

>soccer
whats that?

why do the mods hate bundes? maybe its just all one guy with a proxy and we cant tell but they can

>replacing tactical mastermind because he dared to defend his team after they were forced to play one day after being victims of the bomb attack
>hiring a hack who menaged to lose the one team league and for unknown reasons prefers to have 40-something has beens in the midfield instead of briliant young talents

A game for impoverished minorities in which a ball or bottle of water is kickd around a dirty patch of ground and sometimes it goes into a crate.

The germans love to play it.

I dont know. I'd get if it was off-season or if no bundes team would play that day. I guess theyre still butthurt about the massive off-topic posting some years ago

the bomb attack is why they finished third with 64 points?

Injuries desu.
Not like Bosch's meme-pressing is enough to win against good teams, but they are mostly fucked by injuries at the moment.

>muh injuries
every time

Is this /bundes/?

shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Just put Pulisic as wing back.

No, 3rd place is because the lost 3 core players before the season. Mikhi the Aryan was chosen league best player for a good reason, Hummels and Gundogan had both massive influence on both defence and play making. Tuchel introduced many young talents to replace them, Pulisić, Dembele, Dahoud and Weigl. Bosz could use that potential but he rather prefered to return the likes of Sahin, Kagawa and Castro from retirement.

firing Tuchel was pretty stupid
hiring some dutch no name who choked the league with Ajax is even more stupid

>Bosz could use that potential but he rather prefered to return the likes of Sahin, Kagawa and Castro from retirement.
Yeah, but if he wouldnt play them he would get fired (like Tuchel)

>[ctrl]+[f] bürki
>0 matches

Any sources on that? I understand there is pressure from menagment to play Schmelzer, but why would those three be important for anyone? Fans might like Kagawa, but thats it, no ones gonna cry after long dead Sahin retires. And there is every reason to give Weigl as much time as possible, he's young, german and has a potential to develop.

Sahin was left out of the squad for last years DFB-Pokalfinale, after the match Schmelzer, Sahin and some others cried infront of the cameras about it and well, the next day Tuchel was out

Thats the downside of hiring a menager without much of a record. His decisions might be right, but it wont matter if he has no power to impose them. I dont think Pep is better tactician than Tuchel, but his brand is so strong that he could humiliate a couple of City stars just to make a point as a new menager.

This.

One of the worst generals on Sup Forums. 90% filled with shitpost.

tactics is just a small part of management. you need to be a man manager, and be able get on with your players/staff/boss and not sperg out to be good. pep was a former player and respected, knows how to treat his players and staff. being just a tactics autist doesnt get you anywhere, look at bielsa

>dirtmund

>One of the worst generals on Sup Forums. 90% filled with shitpost.
thats just like..ur opinion maan

ehh not worse than the other generals or the majority of this board. for example TSUUU, SLIP and other meme threads stay up forever while bundes gets autosaged or deleted. just take a look at the catalog right now

its simply mods being butthurt at this point

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/79025776

Show me a currently active general that's worse than this.

cucked by bayern munich

/bundes/ really went down the gutter the past weeks desu.

>past weeks

:^)

A P O E L

Well things went from bad to worse.

while I agree that its bad, I dont think its any worse than TSUUUUUUUUUUU posting and similar shit going on.
if yr gonna delete threads like this, then do it. but this nitpicking of what shitposting is ok and whats not is just ridiculous

Kek, this is what shareholders actually believe....

>t. meme polizei

/hoc/. The answer is always /hoc/.

Literally any other Sup Forums general.

not /cric/

>Ex-Nationalspieler Holger Badstuber (Foto) will über den VfB Stuttgart den Sprung zurück in die Königsklasse schaffen. „Ich will in die Champions League, mich mit den Besten messen. Und ich weiß, dass ich das draufhabe“, sagte der 28-Jährige im Interview mit der „Sport Bild“.
delusion or genuine ambition?

genuine delusion

Bei Badstuber ist Hopfen und Malz verloren. Wie zum Teufel soll der VfB mit der Kaderbreite nach Europa kommen?

Genial Daneben :DDDDDDDDD

The manager is pretty bad and I feel like the players have already started to realize very early that his shitty tactics get exposed by every single opponent that's not total trash, so they play against him.

Buttgart is like the anti-Dortmund. While the latter constantly plays under their potential with their child-like and frail mentality, the former is a parody and shoots way above their capabilities. Barely did they make the Aufstieg they were already talking about being top 4 kek.

Who would replace Bosch tho? Favre?

inflated market fees happened
>EPLel is flooded with oil/russian mafia/tv rights money
>players now receive ridiculously inflated fees
>transfer clauses from couple of years ago mean nothing now
>big bundes clubs with their obsession on financial stability can barely match english and top spanish clubs
>players know this, their position is getting stronger because they could leave at any moment
>they become de facto rulers of the club, they can pressure menagment into firing coaches, like Ancelotti or Tuchel

Think about this, in normal conditions Lewa is much more crucial for Buyern than Ancelotii. You can always replace Ancelotti with Heynckess or Negelsman or Tuchel, but good luck finding a world class striker for less than 100m euros.

>Boateng muss 300.000 Euro an Makler nachzahlen

>Die Hilfe beim Hauskauf will Jérôme Boateng als Freundschaftsdienst verstanden haben. Weil er aber einen anderslautenden Vertrag unterschrieben hatte, muss er jetzt viel Geld nachzahlen.

www.faz.net/aktuell/gesellschaft/jerome-boateng-muss-an-makler-300-000-euro-nachzahlen-15252323.html

Ancelotti

I thought it was confirmed that Bosz only got a shot at menaging Dortmund because Favre couldnt leave Nice until next summer.

Pretty much. But Favre could also join Bayern next summer.

I thought they are after Negelsmann. I am kind of surprised how hoghly Favre is rated after his disasterous last season in Moenchengladbach. What went wrong there?

Fucking idiot.

my ticket

will they be able to out perform the köln away team at arsenal last month?

this is what happens if you're stupid enough to pay for ANY kind of """advisor"""

Buyern Youth winning 6:2 against Celtic

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Time for someone to make a Bayern match thread

This

>match threads
no