What's your favorite movie of the last year?

What's your favorite movie of the last year?

I really liked Elle and I put it on my top 5 of the year, maybe even favorite movie but I'd have to think really hard about it, but I think Sup Forums likes it for the wrong reason. You know, pissing off the feminists and cuck memes

I just thought it was a painfully funny movie about an interesting female character. One of the biggest laughs I had was the black baby reveal

the lobster

There's nothing a skanky old woman could do that would make me want watch a movie about her. It's a mystery how anyone could even watch this, let alone enjoy it.

what's wrong wit her? She's great!

Either Moonlight or The Greasy Strangler

i went to see it because it was a verhoeven movie.

it was strange, not in the good way.

underage band

this or Nocturnal Animals

The Nice Guys

I enjoyed American Honey the most while watching it, but in hindsight it fucking sucked.

The Neon Demon, purely for the final summary.

>Credits roll as a woman, who looks and dresses like Sarah but does not show her face to the camera, walks alone in the Mojave Desert outside of Amboy in a scene reminiscent of Refn's Gucci advert featuring Blake Lively.

kek

b

Cafe Society was weak.

The Nice Guys
Everybody wants some
Hacksaw ridge

Didnt get the chance to watch something less mainstream so still not sure how I feel about movies in 2016

I was in a trance because of how amazing looking scenes Woody created and I have a soft spot for bittersweet stories.

Honestly, there were only three movies in 2016 that made me think about them even weeks after viewing, in no particular order:
La La Land
The Handmaiden
The Nice Guys

>EWatson
>0%j
is it off the chart and made the site broken?

>mfw I got salty seeing the ones in the lower half before scrolling back up and seeing BvS and the Conjuring 2
I got punked

>using memebi

vunl

greasy strangler or neon demon