ITT Sup Forums comes up with

A plausible replacement for this fat mong.
Hard Mode: no muh Big Sam, he's just ruled himself out.

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.co.uk/football/leicester-city/story/3232064/leicester-city-sack-craig-shakespeare-eye-thomas-tuchel-as-replacement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Claudio Ranieri

Me

he is literally 16/1 with Sun '''''''''''''''Bet''''''''''''''''''''', what absolute scum they are.

Are you Raymond Blanc

>moyes
>pardew

Samuele Allardicci

Gary lineker

ESPN shilling Thomas Tuchel, who has run away screaming ('ruled himself out')
espn.co.uk/football/leicester-city/story/3232064/leicester-city-sack-craig-shakespeare-eye-thomas-tuchel-as-replacement

why would tuchel go to lester

Slavisa Jokanovic

He wouldn't, but neither would Ancelotti or, kek, Simeone. Both of these men have also been mentioned on MongosTalk, the main lester board.

Yeah. Managing clubs that have actually won wouldn't fit him.

>lester
>Slav graveyard
you can have both

Jamie Vardy

Zidane

Nobody cares about Lelster City

Also says
'no'

Like fuck has Simeone been mentioned, Ancelotti is out of work and has previously implied he would work for a lesser rated side.

Most seem pretty grounded on there and think Dyche or Howe, efforts at getting Silva or a real manager in the summer are being lamented.

What name do you post under then pal? Clear there's a few in it for the troll lols, some go all the way back to the Championship days

sam allardyce is unironically the best english coach in the last 20 years

Finnegan (or GaelicFox if i want to troll)

Yeah Gaelic is blatant these days, he stated off quite witty and neutral.

Finners is basically worshiped on there, he pulls through some gems like that Lamby thing with the Charlton lot but he's abit of a sanctimonious knob sometimes

Ian Baker What criticism are you talking about?

NP Have you been on holiday for six months? Have you been away for six months?

IB No, I am just not quite sure what specific criticism you are referring to?

NP I think you must have either your head in the clouds, or been away on holiday, or reporting on a different team, because if you don’t know the answer to that question . . your question is absolutely unbelievable, the fact you do not understand where I am coming from. If you don’t know the answer to that question then I think you are an ostrich. Your head must be in the sand. Is your head in the sand? Are you flexible enough to get your head in the sand? My suspicion would be no.

IB Probably not.

NP I can, you can’t. You can’t. Listen you have been here often enough and for you to ask that question, you are either being very, very silly or you are being absolutely stupid, one of the two because for you to ask that question, I am sorry son, you are daft.

IB There hasn’t been much harsh criticism of the players.

NP You are wrong. No, you are wrong. You have been in here, I know you have so don’t give that crap with me, please don’t give that crap with me. I will smile at you because I can afford to smile at you. Now do you want to ask a different question or do you want to ask it differently. Come on, ask it. Ask it or are you not capable?

IB I just don’t know what you, erm ...

NP (mimicking his voice) You don’t know. What’s ’erm’?

IB I don’t know how you’ve taken that question.

NP Well you must be very stupid. I’m sorry. (Pearson gets up and leaves)

DO IT FAGGOTS

Sean Dyche looks like he'll get it.

Literally a sane Nigel Pearson, owners will be all over him

No can do, pal. Foxestalk told me he moans all the time, so he can't be a good manager

>Going on internet forums

How the fuck can they seriously talk about Carlo ancelotti and David literally who Wagner for the same job.

Bruce Arena