barbie palvin edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4K64uSgSEio
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

maisie

F A S H W A V E

youtube.com/watch?v=4K64uSgSEio

I'm saying jews are wiping out individual traditionalist cultures in western countries and replacing them with cultural marxism

hate my life
not racist just don't like it simple as

just looked up some people i went to school with and 9 years on they ALL have great lives

kill me lads

Since when does Germany have a general?
We should send the boys round.

elle

*kills you*

best ive ever gotten on fb was 200 something, best on insta was 400

im actually handsome and pretty socially successful not that you'll believe me

white and black culture are american concepts every european country got particular and different culture and heritage, same goes for african countries
both white and blacks in america are in a huge identity crisis.

teehee get FUCKED cunt

i particularly enjoy the decline of once pretty girls into fat disgusting messes with 3 kids

>cultural marxism

loving the slater-esque open button shirt, L*ca xx

went for a quick walk round my village (population 50)
your thoughts?

space nigga shit
space swag bitch
nigga nasa gang
futuristic bitch

so that definitely doesn't affect france then because there are no black people in france are there

Anyone else take great pride in how many likes they get on social media? When a really fit girl likes something I put up ill treat myself to a wank

Bogdan Wolynetz is not my president!

very contrived meme

Whatever People Say I Am > Favourite worst nightmare > Humbug > AM
AM is a guilty pleasure desu

>I'm saying jews are wiping out individual traditionalist cultures in western countries and replacing them with cultural marxism

first day on Sup Forums kid?

they are but each one of them embrace their own black country instead of a group black culture
a guy from mali and a guy from ivory coast have a lot of differences

dont know a single dude that gets 400 likes on instagram. this guy must be gay

non-whites in western countries have no identity which is why they're so bitter and angry at people who do.

bet all those 50 people are white fucking racists

they need to experience diversity and multiculturalism to truly be a non-racist modern british citizen

>barbie palvin edition
>no one posts them

reminder that browsing Sup Forums is not a substitute for reading books

No, I just always come straight to /brit/ instead of wandering aimlessly around the board like a lost virgin.

ah yes because french black=american black, let's ignore everything that contributed to his development and focus just on his blackness and pretend there's a worldwide black brotherhood

lads when you have gay dreams are you the one being fucked or doing the fucking?

number of likes means nothing. you could have 3000 friends which means 300 isn't much.
its all about ratio.

why do americans build cities on really flat bits of land that are prone to flooding?

black and white race relations were far better last decade desu

they peaked when coach carter released

I browse /lit/ in lieu of reading books though

And reading books is not a substitute for thinking.

pleb tier

need a ming xi gf

being fucked

yeah remember all those films where the two main characters were a black and a white guy who were mates

She has been Blacked

What do you do when you are given a chance to succeed and progress in life but it means cutting off your drug addled knacker friends whom you've known and loved since childhood?

NEED a barb gf to go absolutely crazy on my bollocks, mash them into a fine pink paste perhaps

there is no such thing as african culture

got zero friends and get zero likes
i;m popular as fuck

you should distance yourself a bit but still try to keep contact now and then
but chase every chances you get mate

There is more culture in a single african country than there is in all of Yurope

How upset do you get over reddit spacing?

please dont fucking making any whining that "black people fuck our women noooooooooooo"

are you even aware how does it make you a total embarrassment?

hello nigger

slowly phase them out, dont just cut them off

small brain: reading books
big brain: casually namedropping authors and books that you pretend to have read

not at all because I don't have autism

untrue. they have a fine tradition of war, genocide, rape, cannibalism and being shit-tier humans

laughing at the state of /biz/

decades of ethnological and anthropological works proves you wrong maybe you should read them and get your own opinion

this guy knows what's up

what a fucking weirdo
dropped

snorting 600mg of 500 facebook likes as we speak

being poor and malnourished isn't a culture

joke: buying books to read and absorb them
woke: buying books to look nice on the bookcase

>2017
>not having based 'tism

Loser

>Reminder that President Trump has literal advisors in suits who come to brief him on the meme warfare and Sup Forums and reddit posts of the week.

small brain: white culture
normal brain: british culture
big brain: village traditions

sue

anime

'

bender

The media's been stirring up shit for a while. Every time something happens to a black person, even if they brought it on themselves, the media point a camera at it and start going "OOOH NO! HOW MUCH LONGER ARE PEOPLE OF COLOUR GONNA TOLERATE WHITEY DOIN' THIS SHIT? THERE'S OBVIOUSLY, OBVIOUSLY GONNA BE A RACE RIOT HERE TOM, IT'S JUST A MATTER OF HOW MANY WHITEYS GET BEATEN AND LOOTED..."

They should be held accountable bu the only person who seems to be trashing the media is Trump, who nobody takes seriously.

there's a good chance you are an actual nigger and that's sad

is she half filipino

would you fuck off and leave frenchie alone

>cocteau twins
*dilatory thumbs up*

yes

don't rate black people

where does robin find all these cats

>police gun down unarmed black boys simply for being black
>wtf why do the media stew up h8 this is fucked

the enduring mystery of this pic is that there was no asian players on the pitch that day

Been in that predicament for a little while now

Slowly phasing some out if they don't seem to be improving their lives, reconnecting with other old friends that have it together a bit better. Helps keep me busy with positive activities, work on project cars with some of them instead of drinking and smoking every night with the others etc. Between work, trade school, the gf that came alone, and hanging around a better crowd I accidentally stopped being an alcoholic.

>african culture
no such thing, sorry, there's a multitude of cultures in africa

its written in the books lad you're the nigger for not wanting to read them

fantasising about moving to new zealand again

news reporting should have 0 interpretation, analysis or reaction. just should be facts. let the plebs form their own conclusions.

the media controls most people's world views because they can't be bothered doing their own research

trump knows this and didn't pander to them so obviously the general mood of the USA is anti-trump because that is what the media tells them to think

why not do it?

he's doing it at the ref you dumb mick

love looking like a cowboy me

got no mates

haha

i like barbara but shit like this is too try hard

When I was in France I noticed that mixing between races wasnt really taboo

going to the beach id see families of Asians, Blacks, North Africans and Whites all the time

it stinks

benter

so what does a single african culture consist of? crime and starvation?

where's the proof?

how did you learn that