>Germany then: Full of stupid retards
>Germany now:full of syrian doctors
????

WE

>Germany now:full of syrian doctors
woah.........

WUZ

Then
>full of retards voting for the biggest retard of them all with one goal in mind - destroy europe
Now
>full of retards voting for the biggest retard of them all with one goal in mind - destroy europe

The only thing that changed is we got color photography lol.

>we must amputate leg
>nurse, get me the amputation-truck

kek

Croatia?

Europe will look great in couple decades.
fuck i was born in the right moment.

what?

WOAH MIND BLEWN

upvoted

/thread

Unless there will be a mass Chinese migration and replacent of yuros it's not worth it. Another caucasoid tribe in te area? Forget it. Better they burn

better looking than those ugly girls surrounding hitler

Source for the image on the bottom left? Cant find it

Crop it and upload to Google images, it will give you sauce then

DANKESEHR MEIN FREUND

this

Die Ahmeds kommen

Die Ahmeds sind lange da, Michel.

Servus

>voting the one who makes a good job at leading the country is retarded because they are hurting muh cuntree with it

K Polefriend

one was an austrian and the other one polish heritage
guess who is who

>>voting the one who makes a good job at leading the country is retarded because they are hurting muh cuntree with it
Ridiculous that out of all it's the German that points it out. Was there any other reason people voted for Hitler than muh cuntree and muh feefees?

hitler's face really looks honest and happy,
its like he really likes those kids and likes being in their presence and the feeling is visibly mutual

mutti's face is completely dead like she is trying not to cry or be grumpy in front of the cameras

as much as he was a demented lunatic who wanted to exterminate everyone else, he really liked his people and wanted whats best for them

The point is that you are butthurt and call us retarded because we choose a good political alternative that hurts your country.
But I guess that's how nationalists work.

I do not understand your image, original poster. It would appear as if you are trying to sugarcoat the Nazi period from 1933 to 1945 and compare the current German republic in a negative light. However, this is unreasonable, since the Nazi period from 1933 to 1945 was a very dark and difficult time for many people; even leading to the deaths of millions of Jews and other minorities.
On the other hand, the current German government is much more peaceful and democratic, and the people who live in Germany today are free; unlike back then in a very dark chapter in our history. What we are really seeing in your image is a great improvement from barbarism to human rights.

>good political alternative
>good
you have to go back

What an eloquent and well written essay. Shilling pays decent?

Thank you for the compliment, kind stranger. No, I am indeed not "shilling", as you claim, since I am not being paid a financial reward for my writings. It is simply my mission to educate other people in mutual conversation, and I do this voluntarily without gaining money for my activities. My time spent on imageboards could thusly be described as a Hobby.

Stop it

Would you happen to have any convincing reasons or persuasive arguments to support your inquiry for me to cease my postings? If you do, I would be more than happy to hear them and consider your suggestion; otherwise, I will continue to post and interact with the users of this online imageboard as before.

>Hitler then proceeded to let all the women in the first picture die to based bomber harris and sent all the men in the second to die in stalingrad

ekk