Who can stop us?

globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/selecao-brasileira/noticia/veja-quais-selecoes-seu-time-vai-analisar-para-ajudar-tite-na-copa-do-mundo.ghtml

>"Brazilian football confederation "observation project" will have serie A clubs regularly sending reports about other NTs classified to the World Cup in 2018."
>"Tite willl have help from 19 clubs in the brazilian serie A for the preparation to the world cup. Each of the 19 clubs will have their own analysts working on one or more of the NTs classified to the world cup. Their mission? Send technical reports about these NTs matches , until the world cup, to brazilian NT coach Tite."

Literally unironically who can stop us from winning 2018?
We are playing 5d chess here motherfuckers.
Also, currently last club in the brazilian serie A will be responsible for analysing France NT.
kkkkkkkkkkkkkk, this is how much we think of you french cucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XErAUFstpYw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Germany.

>Brazilians mufing themselves again
You now remember the Brazilian bus in the 2014 WC said "Make room, here comes the Hexachampion"

Kek, almost Chilel-levels of self jinxing

This autist is really impressive, online 24/7 posting the same shit.
kys

>relying on Brazilian intellectuals

Talk about sabotaging yourself

By the way, aren't you evading bans? I'm pretty sure you got some shit deleted from posting in portuguese on an english imageboard. Just saying.

>you now remember Chile used to be worse than Bolivia until 5 or 6 years ago

>We have to get Egypt because Mulambos are lazy fucks

Fuck those monkeys

Brazil aren't winning this world cup. However, Italy won't even get through Sweden and Germany will be eliminated by Spain on quarterfinals, so Brazil still the only country with 5 (FIVE) world cups.

What about Uruguay? They also have 4

>first comment in the site:
The São-paulinos will analysis the German's saussage

What can you tell me about Coritiba?

Relegation fodder

I'm convinced. Argentina 2018 champion

>Chapecoense > Inglaterra

>Chapecoense > Inglaterra

If we lose people will blame whichever club was in charge of analysing the winning team.
Also teams that got two NTs have decent analysis staff, rest are crap.

We did fuck your ass each time we faced you in WC though

youtube.com/watch?v=XErAUFstpYw

OK in recent editions then.
Anyway you're a bunch of bitches and you will fuck back off to your favelas before semis

How far did you go in 2014 again?

damn you're mad af that atletico goianiense will expose deschamps

I AM COMING

We lost 1-0 to Germany in quarter finals. I don't have to remind you what Germany did in semi right?

1-0 v USA
2-2 v Ghana
>4-0 v Portugal
2-1 v Argelia (et)
1-0 v France
>7-1 v Brazil
1-0 v Argentina (et)

Germany's world cup wasnt even so good. They were just bumping around.
But portuguese countries just let'em fuck'em

Portugal have the excuse of being a man down.

Is every too young here to remember the same Brazilian threads before the 2014 cup?
I even went to Brasil during that time and the hexa was a given there and Neymar was on every Kibon cardboard across the city.

Fucking intern mistook Doctor Congo with Vanilla Congo

you're a kid who doesn't know what brazil hype is actually like, I have never seen so little hype for a world cup like in 2010 and 2014, the streets weren't painted, there weren't flags on half the windows, everyone saw the team was mediocre. kindly fuck off.

>1-0 USA
Against a team that was begging for a 1-0 loss. Klinsmann's USA wasn't your usual horrible CONCACAF team back then.
>2-2 Ghana
2nd matches are memes to the Germans. This also happened to be Ghana's best result, and they proceeded to lose to USA and Portugal, with a really dumb goal conceded against Portugal.
>Algeria, btw
it was a good Algeria side. Probably the best we'll see for a long time.
>1-0 France
France was way way, wayyyy better than in 2012 and 2010. Can't rely on Benzema too much in big international games, I guess, but meh. It wasn't a bad team at all.

unironically us
we know how to play against Brazil
take a look at pic related he will remake joga bonito and rename it to jugá buenito

>Germany studied by São Paulo analysts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

umm sweetie we were in poor form at the time

Your national team is in poor form since 1950

*has been

its cute when a third world country finally catches up to the rest of the first world

GOAT

NO ONE CAN STOP HUE POWER 7-1=6
YOU ARENT EVEN AT MAXIMUM POWER MONKEY BRO

Who got USA and Netherlands? Internacional?

2 wc semifinals and 7 copas america since 1950

this. its gonna be beautiful

Good post.

>São Paulo
>Germany

Oh boy...

Underrated comment

Is this actually legit. What

*blocks your path*

why not?

Why the fuck doesn't Tite have a team of analysts for this, is the CBF so fucking poor and corrupted they don't even bother with setting up a budget?

>sete clubes ficarão responsáveis por duas seleções: Atlético-PR, Botafogo, Corinthians, Cruzeiro, Grêmio, Palmeiras e São Paulo. Na avaliação feita pela CBF, eles possuem departamentos mais estruturados nessa área para entregarem material em maior quantidade.

If your team isn't on that list it's officially um time de várzea! E, literalmente de várzea. O seu time não existia no cenário do mundo até 2002, era um time varzeano. Um time que disputava Desafio ao Galo, Copa Cinar, Copa Kaiser.

It's just an additional report m8.

lula

na cadeia

During the revolution, the differences Cisplatina and Brazil will no longer be confused, for we will be one. From then on, the footballistic union of this nation made whole will be furthered. Within the realms of football (and later factual existance) the concept of other countries will not exist when compared to a union of that grandiosity

> Isso não significa que o CPA lavará as mãos. Os relatórios recebidos serão cruzados com aqueles elaborados internamente. A partir de 1º de dezembro, quando os rivais do Brasil na primeira fase da Copa do Mundo forem definidos no sorteio, em Moscou, bem como possíveis cruzamentos das etapas seguintes, os profissionais da Seleção vão concentrar esforços em destrinchar essas equipes.