>East Ghouta June 22
i.imgur.com/secZb7B.jpg
>Raqqah June 22
i.imgur.com/qb3qbXV.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS
JUNE 28?
>SAA repels Latakia offensive by FSA and Turkmen
>SAA + NDF capture Ramlye and hills near Salamiyah
>Erdogan expresses sadness for the death of the Russian pilot, will meet with Putin this week
JUNE 27
>Repub. Guard+Hezbollah gain ground in Mayda'a
>MALLAH FARMS GAINS were regained overnight
>Yesterdays OSA Jaish al-Islam helicopter hit didnt work out: helicopter landed safely at nearby base
>Al Nusra vs ISIS clashes in Yarmouk Camp overnight, ongoing
>Azaz pingpong continues as ISIS gains several towns west of Al-Ra'i
>SDF/YPG gains now in northern as well as southern and eastern Manbij

South Front Military Review June 27
southfront.org/international-military-review-syria-iraq-june-27-2016/

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/desert-hawks-re-deployed-northern-latakia-battleground/
liveleak.com/view?i=b5c_1467124325
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1J1JQe6FOI
gulfnews.com/news/gulf/yemen/42-dead-in-yemen-suicide-attacks-claimed-by-daesh-1.1853956
endingthefed.com/pentagon-stunned-as-thousands-of-chinese-troops-enter-isis-war.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/syria /country/ye/
twitter.com/HKX07/status/747850582413611009
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ilovaisk
twitter.com/abraxasspa/status/622707476178280449
youtube.com/watch?v=e00bZv4dV5U&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=dyEUbUMpBaA&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=yPdO3rMGloo&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DELETE THIS

SAGE
A
G
E

This thread is better with new developments.

Lel both threads made at same second.

But this one was linked earlier and has new southfront + developments

+ its a better edition

Praise kek 19:00:58 we posted at the same second

Maybe Turkikes can circlejerk and revel in their new found friendship in the other thread, then we can keep them contained.

S
A
G
E
S
A
G
E

Oh yeah, Turks and Jews are best buddies now

S
A
G
E
AND REPORT

FUCKING ANTISEMITES

But I already reported all your posts

Turkish politics.

>Host NATO war planes that are helping the Kurds getting stronger
>Almost a monthly car bomb in the capital city
>shots down a RuAF plane thinking NATO would be behind Turkey, get slapped by the US instead
>Bows down to Russia
>Bows down to Netanyahu

Is Erdogan the most pathetic dictator in all ME?

sage
sage
sage
sage

sage
sage
sage
sagesage
sage
sage
sage

>implying turkey didnt strongarm israel
kek

Nth for greater Kurdistan!

Turkey better be getting more coffins for their SF I mean their jihadists I mean their moderate rebels

>Desert Hawks re-deployed to northern Latakia battleground

almasdarnews.com/article/desert-hawks-re-deployed-northern-latakia-battleground/

>9055657 ▶
>File: file.jpg (109 KB, 600x376)

>File

Kurdistan

Otto, you are already banned (i assume by your flag). Take the hint: you are not wanted here.

>Pro-rebel accounts on social media mourned scores of militants killed during the failed offensive, many of Uyghur descent.
>Pro-rebel accounts on social media mourned scores of militants killed during the failed offensive, many of Uyghur descent.

>TURKSHIT SPECIAL FORCES STRONK!!!
>nato pls halp

FUCK OFF NEWFAG

The problem with Turkey is that its foreign policy is trash. It barely engages with anyone and most of its "friends" are really just partners.

Erdogan understood his mistake and is trying to open up negotiations.

Uyghurs are mainly from present day China

sage
sage
sage

Vid from the Northern Aleppo battle

liveleak.com/view?i=b5c_1467124325

sage
sage
sagesage
sage
sage

So much death. Seems like a waste of what are probably decent men.

I know, but those are "Turkmen" part of the Turkistan Islamic Party that uses uyghurs fighters and also turkshits "Special Forces" to fight the Syrian Army

Another vid from the Mallah farms

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1J1JQe6FOI

>42 dead in Yemen suicide attacks claimed by Daesh
>Three simultaneous bombings hit security checkpoints just as troops were ending their fast

gulfnews.com/news/gulf/yemen/42-dead-in-yemen-suicide-attacks-claimed-by-daesh-1.1853956

>Yemeni Bro will NEVER post on /sg/ again
r.i.p in pieces.

From Ivan's twitter, regarding the failed Turkmen assault in Latakia

Chyna should help Assad to get rid of it's Uyghur problem

When was the last time he posted? I don't remember tbqh

Well, there was this news in April:

endingthefed.com/pentagon-stunned-as-thousands-of-chinese-troops-enter-isis-war.html

But nothing happened, so I don't down, maybe it was bullshit

almost certainly bullshit
but it would be a wise move to go in and help based Assad
They can use the terrorism pretext like Russia, but against the Uyghurs this time. America won't have anything to say about this

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/syria /country/ye/

Fri 01 Apr

It would be a massive shitstorm though, just imagine, for the first time in history China will be intervening in geopolitical affairs outside of its traditional sphere of influence.

about time they did that

Fucking bread dimensions.
I've been lost.

take back, you hurt muh feelings

Reports on Twitter that renewed offensive against SAA has begun in latakia.

Can't confirm.

Ooh, shit, me from other dimension sucks.
Sorry for that.
Mandam chill.

it alright, famalam

I feel compelled to photoshop in a shawarma plate and a radio

Map update for Aleppo

Please do. Make it more comfy

It would be the first time the PLA would have engaged in a fight for 30 years. I would predict that they will have issues as all their new equipment is unproven and the any troops or pilots that they send in would have seen a few exercises at most. The Chinks couldn't come close to the battle hardened Russian or American Militaries in terms of effectiveness.

>my dick now

Jesus Christ, please be true.

Let's wair for leith or Masdar confirmations, maybe those are some skirmishes. The good thing is that the Desert Hawks were sent to Latakia again so..

dear christ the other thread is an absolute shithole

here's to keeping it comfy lads

You're absolutely right, but the chinks need to start somewhere if they want to see how their tech works and how effective their army is. Anti-Terror operations ain't gonna cut it. Russians are getting valuable experience helping out the war effort, for example

Containment thread :^)

The other thread? you mean the circlejerking between Ottoman, that canadian roleplaying a jihadist and the jewish OP? nice, let that thread be a containment one so we can have a little rest of those mentally ill shills.

:DDDDDDDDDD

UPVOTEDXDXDXD

What happened in Latakia?

Relatively big offensive by Syrian Moderate Democratic Freedom Fighters like globally recognized terrorists al-Nusra, anti-democracy Ahrar al-Sham and the chinese Turkestan Islamic Party

Their gains dont amount to shit and they have lost quite a high number of fighters. Yesterdays offensive failed and it looks like today its the same story.

Northen Aleppo
today

Attack on Turkmen mountain and some other mountain.

SAA repelled the attack, Turkmen and FSA fled to the border. Apparently they suffered heavy casualties including several Uyghurs.

Unconfirmed reports that they are trying again now.

nice map, check'd

HOW MANY KILOMEMES TO THE CASTELO ROAD?

Some Middle Eastern media sources prematurely announcing SAA is holding 90% of Mallah farms, false info (for now)

Come on, boys, get that meme magic rolling!

True, true. China is only hurting itself by not taking up this opportunity to find any deficiencies in their doctrine and equipment. Russia is mostly testing out new equipment and giving some pilots some actual combat experience in Syria though. The Russian military is no stranger to fighting wars altogether though.

SAA marines and Desert falcons in Eastern Latakia

Also how the fuck do Syria, Lebanon (except for Beirut?), Iraq and Turkey not have ANY regional/provincial/city flags?

Fucking disgusting.

SAA trooper and the Kamaz "Vystrel" perhaps more known as BPM-97
In Latakia

FSA/Nusra offensive in North Latakia fail again, expect more field commanders deads

I think I've seen one in a video in Novorossiya
It was in a light armor column

Go SAA go go!!!

Yeah it was seen there once. I remember hohols started to scream "MODERN RUSSIAN VEHICLE SPOTTED INVASION CONFIRMED"
Fucking hohols man, i miss their retardation 2bh.

But how did it get there? I was genuinely surprised (and relieved) when I saw it. Any info on it?

More maps for the map god

Behold fresh PetoLucem Aleppo map

I dont know, i suggest they bought one in Russia. Since i never saw a second one on Donbass.

Mandatory wish for Assad's continued success in Aleppo, blessings be to kek.

The Russian military is giving away equipment that probably complicate the logistics chain. Or they want to see them perform in combat conditions too.

twitter.com/HKX07/status/747850582413611009

FSA/Nusra still on suicide watch

NAF capture very smartly UAF weapons, just read Ilovaisk

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ilovaisk

Hohols are stupids

Found this
twitter.com/abraxasspa/status/622707476178280449

Hnnnng

VKS airstikes on Anadan, Northen Aleppo
youtube.com/watch?v=e00bZv4dV5U&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=dyEUbUMpBaA&feature=youtu.be

And a footage of how muslim monkeys are trying to shoot down our jet via a high caliber machine gun.
From the same place.
youtube.com/watch?v=yPdO3rMGloo&feature=youtu.be

I think its the one i saw

Heey guys,

As you can see on Hoholmaps, you will see that the New Syrian Army, ( A US-Backed rebel groups which only fights ISIS, they are not allowed to fight SAA or FSA, ( Or any other rebel group) ) Is advancing towards Al-Bukamal, this is a city which is close to the Syria-Iraq border.

If they mange to capture it, it will cut off ISIS from Iraq, partly.

For Iraq, this will mean that highway 20 and highway 12 are easily captured due to cut off from ISIS supply lines, also it is manly dessert with a few outpost, which with sufficient airsupport and heavy armor, are easily captured.

So we might see that part of Iraq captured, which IMO is great cause it would mean that one flank of Iraq is secured and they can more easily push towards Mosul. Because with that flank secured, they can focus more troops on the Mossul offensive. A two front war is rather hard to fight.

But back to the NSA.

Are they good or will they maybe backstab USA?

Will they later become to big and powerfull and influence the SAA/ syrian politics. Or are they a proxy army/supply line for ISIS, so a way for CIA to smuggle supplies to ISISI?

Thanks in advance and stay comfy.

Is the syrian conflict map for realz? they are at the border from israel? more info on that?

NSA is failing this advance desu

USA will just bomb for the kurds, not for the FSA/Nusra anymore

RIP in peace
It served Novorossiya well

jesus christs, they should've noticed by now that they won't hit high flying jets with that shit, it's just screaming "hello we are here, please bomb us"

Must be extremely frustrating to be on their side, constantly getting bombed and not being able to do anything against it

CIA proxy smugglers famalam

no proofs, just a feeling